Cape Verde is a very popular cruise ship destination. To make the visa process simple, it has allowed all cruise ship visitors to visit the country without a visa. The conditions are that they will need to enter and depart with a cruise ship. If travelers wish to stay in the country and depart with an airplane, they will need either a visa or a Pre-Arrival Registration. iVisa can help with the processing of the Pre-Arrival Registration which is available to most European and African countries. Please check the availability for your country at Cape Verde Visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration, the following documents are needed:
- All applicants, including children above 2 years old, will need a passport that needs to be valid for 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these travel plans.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Please note: Upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to present the following documents:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months after your departure from Cape Verde.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
iVisa can offer you 3 different options for processing times. You will choose the option which best suits your travel plan. The options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival registration will be ready in 10 days.
- Rush processing – the process will be ready in 8 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document will be ready just in 6 days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of the Pre-Arrival Registration will depend on the chosen processing time. Please check your processing time cost according to your country as it may also vary depending on the country of origin.
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
iVisa online offers Pre-Arrival Registrations for anyone who is a citizen of the countries which are able to apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration. The process is very simple and secure. You only need an internet and a debit/credit card which makes it possible for applicants to apply from anywhere in the world. For any possible changes to the visa conditions, which may sometimes happen with very short notice, it is advisable to confirm them with the nearest embassy or another consular service. It is good to know that approval of Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry to someone if they consider that the person does not fulfill the immigration requirements or is of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after arrival. This is a single-entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days.