Get Your Christmas Island Health Declaration Online Now!
Learn More: Christmas Island Health Declaration
Please note: Since August 1st, 2022, the Christmas Island Health Declaration Form is no longer needed to enter the country.
With iVisa.com, you can apply online for the Christmas Island Health Declaration Form. This document is mandatory if Christmas Island is your final travel destination. You can apply in 3 simple steps, and the Health Declaration Form will be yours. See below for more details on how to apply.
Christmas Island Health Declaration Form
- Health Declaration Form: A mandatory digital health document required to enter Christmas Island.
- Validity: Valid only on entry to Christmas Island.
- No. of entries: All health declarations are single entry documents.
- HD fees: There is no Government fee, but iVisa.com charges a processing fee for the application. See our FAQs for prices.
- HD Eligibility: All countries eligible to travel to Christmas Island must apply for this document pre-departure.
- Passport requirements: Your passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of arrival in the country.
If you’re ready to start your trip, apply for the Christmas Island Health Declaration Form.
Required Documents to Apply
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information, see the FAQs below.
- COVID-19 information is likely to change with time and will be updated in our FAQ section.
APPLYING FOR THE CHRISTMAS ISLAND HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
The Christmas Island Health Declaration Form application with iVisa.com is a quick and straightforward process that only takes a couple of minutes to complete.
- Step 1: Select the form you need for your trip and provide the required information about yourself and your journey.
- Step 2: Before choosing the processing option, verify that all information provided is correct. Remember, you can pay this process with a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Finally upload any documents needed and hit ‘Submit’.
We will send you a confirmation email with your final document attached. Make sure you save it in a safe place on your phone or print it out. You can show this document to immigration officers when entering the country and during transit through other countries.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
As an accredited and recognized company by the International Air Transport Association (IATA), we have a validated IATA Agency Code. You can check this information and verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is available 24/7.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate for travel to Christmas Island?
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Christmas Island?
- COVID testing requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests perfect for US citizens on round-trip journeys from the United States. Order your test kit before traveling!
The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test. Get it now!
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Christmas Island?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Check our application page to complete the Christmas Island Health Declaration Form.
What is the Christmas Island Health Declaration Form?
Who is eligible to travel to Christmas Island?
What is the cost of the Christmas Island Health Declaration Form?
- Standard Processing Option: 6 days - USD 20.49
- Rush Processing Option: 4 days - USD 37.49
- Super Rush Processing Option: 4 days - USD 63.99
Can I get the Christmas Island Health Declaration Form for free
Is it mandatory to get a Christmas Island Health Declaration Form if I’m traveling to Christmas Island?
Do children also need to obtain a Christmas Island Health Declaration Form?
When should I apply for the Christmas Island Health Declaration Form?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Christmas Island Health Declaration Form valid for?
How do I get a Christmas Island Health Declaration Form?
To obtain the Christmas Island Health Declaration Form online with iVisa.com, please fill in the requested information. Once you pay the processing fees, we'll send you a confirmation email with the final document attached. Then, we'll contact you if we have any questions about your information.
You must either save the document or print and carry the Christmas Island Health Declaration Form with you, as you will be required to present it to the officers at the country border.