Learn More: Health Declaration
With iVisa.com, you can apply online for the Cook Islands Health Declaration. This document is mandatory to enter the Cook Islands for any purpose. You can apply in 3 simple steps, and the Health Declaration Form will be yours. See below for more details on how to apply.
Cook Islands Health Declaration
- Health Declaration Form: A mandatory digital health document required to enter the Cook Islands.
- Validity: Valid on entry to the Cook Islands only.
- No. of entries: All health declarations are only for a single entry.
- HD fees: There is no Government fee, but iVisa.com charges a processing fee for the application. See our FAQs for prices.
- HD Eligibility: All countries can apply for this document. No countries are restricted.
- Passport requirements: You need to have a valid passport for at least 6 months after the date of arrival in the country.
If you’re ready to start your trip, apply for the Cook Islands Health Declaration.
Required Documents to Apply
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information, see the FAQs below.
- COVID-19 information may change with time and will be updated in our FAQ section.
APPLYING FOR THE Cook Islands Health Declaration
The Cook Islands Health Declaration application with iVisa.com is a user-friendly and straightforward process that only takes a couple of minutes to complete.
- Step 1: Select the form you need for your trip and provide the required information about you and your journey.
- Step 2: Before choosing the processing option, verify that all information provided is correct. Remember, you can pay this process with a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Finally upload any documents needed, and hit ‘Submit’.
We will send you a confirmation email with your document attached as a PDF file with an embedded QR code. You can show this document to immigration officers when entering the Cook Islands and during transit through other countries.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
As an accredited and recognized company by the International Air Transport Association (IATA), we have a validated IATA Agency Code. You can check this information and verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is available 24/7.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate for travel to the Cook Islands?
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to the Cook Islands?
- COVID test requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests perfect for US citizens on round-trip journeys from the United States. Order your test kit before traveling!
The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test. Get it now!
Do I have to quarantine when I get to the Cook Islands?
- Quarantine requirements: There are currently no quarantine restrictions.
Check our application page to complete the Cook Islands Health Declaration.
What is the Cook Islands Health Declaration?
Who is eligible for travel through the Cook Islands?
What is the cost of the Cook Islands Health Declaration?
- Standard Processing: USD 20.00 - 24 hours
- Rush Processing: USD 35.00 - 8 hours
- Super Rush Processing: USD 60.00 - 4 hours
Can I get the Cook Islands Health Declaration for free?
Is it mandatory to get a Cook Islands Health Declaration if I’m traveling through the Cook Islands?
Do children also need to obtain a Cook Islands Health Declaration?
When should I apply for the Cook Islands Health Declaration?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Cook Islands Health Declaration valid for?
How do I get a Cook Islands Health Declaration?
To obtain the Cook Islands Health Declaration online with iVisa.com, please fill in the requested information. Once you pay the processing fees, we'll send you a confirmation email and email you a PDF attachment containing a QR code for your completed form. Then, we'll contact you if we have any questions about your information.
You must print and carry the Cook Islands Health Declaration, as you will be required to present it to the officers at the country border.