Are you visiting Cyprus during Coronavirus? Do you know about the Cyprus digital COVID certificate? The Cyprus digital COVID certificate is a mandatory travel document that has been introduced by the government to enter the country. You will also need to apply for a Health Declaration Form before your travel date.
To apply for a Health Declaration Form and Cyprus digital COVID certificate, you can take advantage of the unbeatable services of iVisa.com. We have a team of experts who assist our customers at every step of the application. You can contact them anytime if you need any assistance.
How can I apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
With iVisa.com, you can apply for a Health Declaration Form in a few steps:
- Visit our webpage to fill out an application form with the required data.
- Depending on your requirements, select the processing speed.
- Your application will be reviewed by our experts and you have to make changes if required.
- Get your document online and print it.
- You can obtain a travel document in a stress-free and hassle-free way with us.
What is the importance of applying in advance?
Applying in advance is important as you can get a perfect error-free document on time without any rush. You just have to give your travel dates and we will get your document ready by then even if you forget about it.
Learn more! to get more information about the Cyprus digital COVID certificate, you can read through the following questionnaire:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Cyprus digital COVID certificate?
As per the recent announcement of the government, you must have to apply for a Cyprus digital COVID certificate before your travel date. This certificate can be obtained online by providing details about your vaccination status, recovery from Coronavirus status, and a negative Coronavirus test report. Another important travel document that you must apply for before your departure date is a Health Declaration Form.
Which risk category is my country?
Green Category countries are United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Kuwait, Bahrein andSaudi Arabia.
Orange Category countries are Greece, Malta, Argentina, Australia, Japan, Israel, Canada, Qatar, China (including Hong Kong and Macau), Colombia, Namibia, New Zealand, Uruguay, Rwanda and Chile.
Red Category countries are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Czech Republic, Finland, Andorra, Monaco, Vatican City, San Marino, Switzerland, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Egypt, Armenia, Georgia, United States of America, United Kingdom, Jordan, Belarus, Lebanon, South Korea, Oman, Ukraine, Peru, Russia and Serbia
Grey Category countries are any not mentioned in the green, orange, and red categories.
What are the processing options to apply for a Health Declaration Form?
To apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com, you can choose from the three customized processing options:
- Standard Processing Option (USD 20.00 - 24 hours): Get your document in an average time at an affordable cost.
- Rush Processing Option (USD 35.00 - 8 hours): Obtain your document a bit earlier at a slightly more expensive price.
- Super Rush Processing Option (USD 60.00 - 4 hours): Receive your document in the minimal possible time for the most expensive price.
What are the items required for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
For the application for a Health Declaration Form, you must have a few items that are:
- A scanned copy of your valid passport
- An email address
- Means of payments such as a PayPal account or a credit/debit card
Do I need to take a COVID test before traveling to Cyprus?
- COVID test prior to arrival: Dependent on vaccination status and where the traveler has been 14 days prior to arrival (see below)
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and fully vaccinated travelers
- Green country arrivals: No test requirements
- Orange country arrivals: PCR within 72 hours
- Red country arrivals: PCR within 72 hours and test on arrival
- Grey country arrivals: PCR within 72 hours
- Eligible arrivals from South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawi, Botswana: PCR within 72 hours
Do I need to quarantine when I arrive in Cyprus?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days for unvaccinated arrivals from grey countries only
- Quarantine testing: Day 7 to end quarantine early.
- Quarantine exemption: Fully vaccinated travelers and arrivals from green, orange and red countries.
- Eligible arrivals from South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawi, Botswana: 10 days self-isolation with PCR on day 10.
Cyprus is a hidden gem in the Eastern Mediterranean. You can get a chance to see several mythical, historic, and cultural destinations during your trip to Cyprus. Among these stunning locations, you must plan a trip to Kykkos monastery. This beautiful monastery is adorned with precious metals like bronze, brass, silver, and gold. This place is perfect for you if you love hiking. If you love the beach, then visiting Nissi Beach is a paradise on earth for you. You will be mesmerized to see the finest white sand and turquoise blue waters.
If you love water sports, this beach offers windsurfers, water skiers, and many more. Another splendid location that you cannot miss during your trip to Cyprus is the Aphrodite Rock. You can swim around this rock to bring good luck and youth. You can also visit Tombs of the Kings that is located in Paphos. Plan your trip to Cyprus now and get a memorable experience.