Are you visiting Cyprus during Coronavirus? Do you know about the Cyprus digital COVID certificate? The Cyprus digital COVID certificate is a mandatory travel document that has been introduced by the government to enter the country. You will also need to apply for a Health Declaration Form before your travel date.
To apply for a Health Declaration Form and Cyprus digital COVID certificate, you can take advantage of the unbeatable services of iVisa.com. We have a team of experts who assist our customers at every step of the application. You can contact them anytime if you need any assistance.
Note: Since April 18th, 2022, the Cyprus Flight Pass is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
With iVisa.com, you can apply for a Health Declaration Form in a few steps:
- Visit our webpage to fill out an application form with the required data.
- Depending on your requirements, select the processing speed.
- Your application will be reviewed by our experts and you have to make changes if required.
- Get your document online and print it.
- You can obtain a travel document in a stress-free and hassle-free way with us.
What is the importance of applying in advance?
Applying in advance is important as you can get a perfect error-free document on time without any rush. You just have to give your travel dates and we will get your document ready by then even if you forget about it.
Learn more! to get more information about the Cyprus digital COVID certificate, you can read through the following questionnaire:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Cyprus digital COVID certificate?
As per the recent announcement of the government, you must have to apply for a Cyprus digital COVID certificate before your travel date. This certificate can be obtained online by providing details about your vaccination status, recovery from Coronavirus status, and a negative Coronavirus test report. Another important travel document that you must apply for before your departure date is a Health Declaration Form.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Cyprus?
COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter Cyprus at this time. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Cyprus travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID test before traveling to Cyprus?
- COVID test prior to arrival: Pre-departure tests are no longer required.
Do I need to quarantine when I arrive in Cyprus?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What are the processing options to apply for a Health Declaration Form?
To apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com, you can choose from the three customized processing options:
- Standard Processing Option (USD $26.99 - 24 hours): Get your document in an average time at an affordable cost.
- Rush Processing Option (USD $48.99 - 8 hours): Obtain your document a bit earlier at a slightly more expensive price.
- Super Rush Processing Option (USD $81.99 - 4 hours): Receive your document in the minimal possible time for the most expensive price.
What are the items required for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
For the application for a Health Declaration Form, you must have a few items that are:
- A scanned copy of your valid passport
- An email address
- Means of payments such as a PayPal account or a credit/debit card
Cyprus is a hidden gem in the Eastern Mediterranean. You can get a chance to see several mythical, historic, and cultural destinations during your trip to Cyprus. Among these stunning locations, you must plan a trip to Kykkos monastery. This beautiful monastery is adorned with precious metals like bronze, brass, silver, and gold. This place is perfect for you if you love hiking. If you love the beach, then visiting Nissi Beach is a paradise on earth for you. You will be mesmerized to see the finest white sand and turquoise blue waters.
If you love water sports, this beach offers windsurfers, water skiers, and many more. Another splendid location that you cannot miss during your trip to Cyprus is the Aphrodite Rock. You can swim around this rock to bring good luck and youth. You can also visit Tombs of the Kings that is located in Paphos. Plan your trip to Cyprus now and get a memorable experience.