How to Apply: Health Declaration────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: Health Declaration
All travelers entering the Dominican Republic regardless of their nationality, age, or any other considerations must display their Dominican Republic Health Declaration in addition to the immigration and customs forms to enter the country. The purpose of this travel document is to guarantee the safety of all passengers under a declaration. The Dominican Republic Health Declaration does not replace a visa in any way. It’s also personal and non-transferable.
Those wishing to enter the country will also be asked to render a negative COVID-19 PCR test result not older than five days. If you’re not able to show proof of testing, the government personnel will perform a rapid test upon arrival.
To get the Dominican Republic Health Declaration, you’ll have to provide information about yourself and your flight. Be advised that if you don’t have an airline ticket, you will not be able to fill out the form just yet.
Once you complete your application, we will forward this document to your email prior to your trip. This way, you’ll only have to show it to the immigration officers when you get to the airport.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 1 Business Day - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00
- How Can the citizens of Spain Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the citizens of the United Kingdom Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How can the Citizens of Russia enter the Dominican Republic during Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Germany Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Canada Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of the United States Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- Can I Fly to the Dominican Republic while the COVID-19 lasts?
- Dominican COVID-19 Test Requirements
- Dominican Republic COVID-19 Response
- Dominican Republic COVID-19 Travel Requirements
- Dominican Republic tourist card for Canada citizens
- Dominican Republic tourist card for UK citizens
- Dominican Republic visa for French
- Dominican Republic visa for Germany
- Dominican Republic visa for Puerto Rican
- Dominican Republic visa for Spaniards
- Why is the Dominican Republic an ideal vacation destination?
- The easiest way to obtain a Dominican Republic tourist card
- The advantages of using iVisa for obtaining a Dominican Republic tourist card
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.