Learn More: Health Declaration
The Dominican Republic Health Declaration is an official travel document required for travelers of all nationalities and ages who wish to enter the Dominican Republic. The purpose of the document is to minimize the risks associated with the COVID-19 global pandemic.
Visit the FAQs below to check if the borders of the Dominican Republic are currently open for travelers from your country. If you’re ready to get started on your journey to the Dominican Republic, apply for the Dominican Republic Health Declaration now.
WHO CAN ENTER THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Every single traveler entering the Dominican Republic requires this document, regardless of their nationality, age, or any other considerations. The Health Declaration is personal and non-transferable.
Those wishing to enter the country will also be asked to display a negative COVID-19 PCR test result not older than five days. If you’re not able to show proof of testing, the government personnel will perform a rapid test upon arrival.
Keep in mind the Health Declaration does NOT replace a visa or other required immigration forms that you may need to enter the country, depending on your nationality.
OBTAIN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC HEALTH DECLARATION
To apply for this document, you’ll have to provide personal information about your health status and intended stay in the Dominican Republic. Be advised that you must have a confirmed flight ticket before submitting the form.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once you complete your application, we will forward the Health Declaration to your email prior to your trip. Please print this form and sign it by hand in order to have it ready to show to the immigration officers at the airport.
Once in the Dominican Republic, you must adhere to the country’s safety protocols. See the FAQs for up-to-date information on specific coronavirus-related restrictions for the Dominican Republic that you need to follow on arrival.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
As part of the measures taken by the Government, all travelers must complete their Dominican Republic Health Declaration to enter the country.
Keep in mind that this document DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Dominican Republic.
At the airport, you must give the printed and hand-signed form to the Dominican Republic Health Authorities.
Also, you must present a COVID-19 PCR Test with a negative result from the last five days or take the rapid test at the entry airport. Children younger than 5 years are exempt from this requirement.
The information you provide may be used to contact you in the next 30 days for the purposes of verifying the details given on this form.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
From September 28, there is a nationwide curfew in the Dominican Republic from Monday through Friday from 9 pm to 5 am, and on Saturdays and Sundays from 7 pm to 5 am. The curfew applies for all cities and provinces in the country. Despite this, authorities will allow the transit of international travelers and vehicle operators who transport them, as well as identified employees of maritime and air transport companies if they’re moving to or from a port or airport.
Other government regulations include mandatory use of face masks in all public spaces, such as banks, supermarkets, and offices, among others. You must also practice social distancing.
A temperature screening is required for all travelers on arrival. Travelers with a high temperature will be required to undergo a rapid COVID-19 test. A small percentage of travelers (3-10%) as well as any travelers with symptoms will also be required to take a quick breath test for COVID-19.
Apply now to get started on your journey to the Dominican Republic.
Prices can change depending on the processing time you select:
- Standard Processing Time: 1 Business Day - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00
Obtain your Health Declaration today.
- How to get a Dominican Republic tourist card - requirements and fees
- How Can the citizens of Spain Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the citizens of the United Kingdom Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How can the Citizens of Russia enter the Dominican Republic during Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Germany Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Canada Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of the United States Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- Can I Fly to the Dominican Republic while the COVID-19 lasts?
- Dominican Republic COVID-19 Response
- Dominican COVID-19 Test Requirements
- Dominican Republic COVID-19 Travel Requirements
- Dominican Republic tourist card for Canada citizens
- Dominican Republic tourist card for UK citizens
- Dominican Republic visa for French
- Dominican Republic visa for Germany
- Dominican Republic visa for Puerto Rican
- Dominican Republic visa for Spaniards
- Why is the Dominican Republic an ideal vacation destination?
- The advantages of using iVisa for obtaining a Dominican Republic tourist card