Learn More: Passenger Locator Form
The Estonia Passenger Locator Form is a new travel document that all travelers must fill in before arriving in Estonia. This document was created to have better control of foreign entry into the country if any health emergency happens.
WHO CAN ENTER ESTONIA WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
All travelers must apply for this document, including citizens, residents, and relatives of Estonians. Travelers arriving from the Schengen countries, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, and Vatican City, green list countries and fully vaccinated travelers from all over the world can enter Estonia and must fill in the Estonia Passenger Locator Form to confirm an absence of symptoms related to coronavirus.
GET THE ESTONIA PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM
Fully vaccinated travelers and travelers from green list countries are exempt from testing and quarantine requirements. To apply for the Estonia Passenger Locator Form, you’ll have to provide personal and travel information at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you fill in the online form, we’ll send the Estonia Passenger Locator Form form to your email before your travel. Once you receive this document, be sure to print it out and hand-sign it if needed so that you can show it to the immigration health authorities upon arrival.
Check all the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Estonia.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
All passengers arriving in Estonia must submit a health declaration form (Estonia Passenger Locator Form) . This can be done at the port of entry or 24 hours prior to arrival. Passengers can show it electronically or print it before traveling .
The passenger locator form must be filled with personal, contact, and travel information. About the Covid-19: self-isolation is mandatory for all people with symptoms.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Spikevax, Janssen.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Green countries are Czechia, Holy See, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Malta, Monaco, Poland, San Marino, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Chile, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Taiwan, Uruguay.
- Yellow countries are Andorra, Netherlands, Iceland, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, France, Sweden.
- Red countries are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Jordan, Singapore, Ukraine.
Yes, Estonia has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Estonia for tourism purposes from most of the countries, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen.
You are considered vaccinated:
- 7 calendar days after getting the second dose of Pfizer/BioNTech Comirnaty,
- 15 calendar days after getting the second dose of AstraZeneca Vaxzevria,
- 14 days after getting the second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine,
- and 14 calendar days after getting a single dose of the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
- Fully vaccinated travelers and travelers from green list countries are exempt from testing requirements.
- Unvaccinated travelers need a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours before arrival or a negative rapid antigen test taken within 48 hours before arrival.
- Testing requirements do not apply to children under 12 years of age. Get your Estonia Passenger Locator Form here..
- Fully vaccinated travelers and travelers from green or yellow list countries are exempt from quarantine requirements.
- Unvaccinated travelers coming from red list countries need to quarantine for 10 days. The quarantine can be shorted if the travelers take a test no earlier than the sixth day after the test on which the negative test certificate is based. Apply for your document here.
The Estonia Passenger Locator Form is a new travel screening that all travelers must complete before entering Estonia. All the information you write in this form will assist the Estonian authorities to trace travelers who may have been endangered by COVID-19. Start your application now.
Please keep in mind that this form DOES NOT replace a visa. If you have to apply for a visa to enter Estonia, the immigration officers will ask for it after you arrive at the airport. If you need a paper visa, we recommend you contact the nearest Estonian embassy.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Applying is possible at any time. However, we suggest applying for it no less than 72 hours before your trip. Please remember that our work team will always start processing the document on due time so that it is valid for your entire trip.
Get your document now and forget about having to verify if you’re qualified to apply.
Estonia is a country in Northern Europe that despite its size, holds some important treasures for sightseeing, even for a couple of weeks. This country borders the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Finland, so it has a strong cultural relationship with the Nordic countries. In Estonia, you can find more than 1,500 islands, and the terrain in this country is quite varied, encompassing stony beaches, very old forests, and beautiful lakes.
This country was part of the Soviet Union, so it has some monuments related to that historical past. It also has several churches, castles, and fortresses on hills. Its capital city, Tallinn, is quite popular for preserving several museums and the Tallinn TV Tower, which is more than 314 meters high. Keep in mind that in Estonia the palaces have quite colorful and characteristic architecture, which is why they are usually very visited. Therefore, don’t forget to visit any of them while staying in the country.
As for the capital city, Tallinn, it is quite populous and full of interesting tourist places to spend a good time. A mandatory stop when you enter Tallinn is Raekoja plats, a square in the center of the old town. This square is usually the place to hold numerous festivals or concerts such as the Tallinna Vanalinna Päevad. Furthermore, this square has a regular market, with many small shops selling traditional Estonian items and souvenirs. In Tallinn, you can find several stunning palaces to learn more about Estonian architecture and history. One of them is the Kadriorg Palace, originally named Catherinethal in honor of Catherine I of Russia. This palace currently houses an art gallery, and it also has several tour guides ready to show you some curiosities of the place. Another interesting fact is that in the palace park you can visit the modern KUMU Museum.
One of the most attractive places in Tallinn is the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral of Tallinn, an Orthodox cathedral that you can locate in Toompea, in the Historic Center of the city. Beyond its colorful architecture, this cathedral is also interesting for having been the focus of attention in historical debates. At one point, the Estonian government considered demolishing it because several Estonians thought it was a monument of Russian domination. Even so, it was recently restored, so it now serves as a major tourist spot for travelers and locals.
Another mandatory point in Tallinn is Toompea, as this place is part of the Old Town of Tallinn, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Toompea is also known as the center of the Estonian Government and the Riigikogu, so it’s usually a busy place, full of many commercial shops, restaurants, and small streets to walk around. As an interesting fact, Toompea is basically a limestone hill, and from there the entire town that we know today was built. Additionally as an interesting point of Toompea is its castle, simply known as Toompea Castle. It is not difficult to get guided tours of this castle, especially if you take advantage of a tourist group.
If you prefer to avoid the palaces and want to go further into the natural places, then you can find some beauties in Estonia including national parks and waterfalls. One of them is the Lahemaa National Park, just 70 kilometers east of the capital Tallinn. This was the first national park in the Soviet Union. Its name comes from the most studied and visited part of the northern Estonian coast, where four large peninsulas are separated from each other by four bays. In fact, this place is famous for its bays and lakes.
Another park that you cannot forget to visit is Matsalu National Park, a nature reserve and national park located in Lääne County, Estonia. It is quite a popular place for being one of the largest and most important stopping points in autumn for migratory birds in Europe. Another natural place that you can visit in Estonia is the Jägala Waterfall, 25 kilometers east of Tallinn. This is the largest natural waterfall in Estonia, and it is located in the lower reaches of the Jägala River, hence its name.
As you can see, Estonia has several beautiful places to visit, so your travel tour will depend on your preferences in terms of the type of place you want to visit, be it something natural or something man-made.
What you cannot forget is your passport and also the travel documents. For some countries, it may be mandatory to have a visa, be it an e-Visa or Paper Visa. For others, having a travel authorization or an Estonia Passenger Locator Form may be enough. The Estonia Passenger Locator Form is, for now, the mandatory document to enter the country, regardless of your nationality.
The Estonia Passenger Locator Form is not a replacement for a visa, so remember that in case you need a visa, you will have to process it separately. For the Estonia Passenger Locator Form, you only need to have some basic requirements such as email, passport, and a PCR test for COVID-19, which you should have taken 72 hours before arriving in the country. As for the quarantine that you have to comply with, keep in mind that with the PCR test your quarantine can be considerably reduced.
Of the rest, there are not many things required to process the Estonia Passenger Locator Form. Besides, this document can be obtained by filling in an online form that is available on our web portal. We can offer you a 100% efficient and fast service without you having to try too hard.
It is time for you to relax with your travel plans and just think about the places you want to visit when entering Estonia. The travel documentation can be the easiest part if you take advantage of iVisa.com’s service, so we recommend you to apply for the Estonia Passenger Locator Form now, you’ll be ready within a few minutes.
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Comoros should know
- Estonia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Estonia?
- Covid 19 Restrictions in Estonia
- Estonia Quarantine Covid 19
- Estonia Entry Covid 19
- Estonia COVID 19 Testing
- How Citizens of Finland Can Enter Estonia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Russia Can Enter Estonia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Latvia Can Enter Estonia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Estonia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Sweden Can Enter Estonia During Coronavirus
- Quick and Easy Estonia ETIAS for Citizens of Australia
- Important Details on the Estonia ETIAS for Citizens of Peru
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Comoros
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Bangladesh: Options
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Bahrain: Good News!
- Which COVID-19 vaccines are approved for travel for Estonia (July 2021)
- Estonia Visa Policy: Check Requirements
- Estonia Digital COVID Certificate: All You Know About It
- Kuidas saada Eesti digitaalne COVID sertifikaat
- Things to know about the Estonia ETIAS for Citizens of South Korea
- Vaccination Passport Estonia
- Estonia Schengen Visa for citizens of China?
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Guyana
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Guinea-Bissau
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Guinea
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Ghana
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Gambia
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Gabon
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Fiji
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Equatorial Guinea
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of JORDAN: Easy Filing
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Jamaica
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Iraq
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Indonesia
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Egypt: information
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Botswana
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Bolivia
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Bhutan
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Benin
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Belize: Online Service
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Belarus: Apply online
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Azerbaijan: Be ready
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Armenia: New Chances
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Angola: Get it online!
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Algeria: Changes
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan: Updates
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Ecuador: need to know
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Djibouti: How to apply
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Democratic Republic of Congo
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Cote d’Ivoire: upgrade
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Congo: How to get it
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of South Africa
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Nigeria
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Dominican Republic
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Haiti
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of Pakistan
- Estonia Schengen Visa for Citizens of India
- Some Essential Facts About the Estonia Schengen Visa
- Quick Facts about the Estonia Schengen Visa
- Obtain an Estonia Schengen Visa Easily
- Basic Details about the Estonia Schengen Visa
- Find out more about the Multiple Entry benefits with Estonia ETIAS
- What is the Validity of the Estonia ETIAS?
- What is the Cost of the Estonia ETIAS?
- Learn more about the Estonia ETIAS Requirements
- Estonia ETIAS application for Citizens of Vanuatu
- What is the Estonia ETIAS process for Citizens of Uruguay?
- Estonia ETIAS application for Citizens of the United States of America
- Estonia ETIAS requirements for Citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- Can Citizens of Ukraine apply for Estonia ETIAS?
- What to know about the Estonia ETIAS for Citizens of Taiwan?
- How can I get the Estonia ETIAS for Citizens of Samoa?
- Practical tips about the Estonia ETIAS for citizens of Paraguay
- How to get the Estonia ETIAS for citizens of Panama
- Top tips about the Estonia ETIAS process for citizens of Palau
- Basic Estonia ETIAS requirements for citizens of Macedonia
- Needed Information about the Estonia ETIAS process for citizens of Nicaragua
- Estonia ETIAS steps for citizens of New Zealand
- An easy application process of the Estonia ETIAS for citizens of Nauru
- Main notes about the Estonia ETIAS for citizens of Montenegro
- ETIAS Authorisation For Travelling To Estonia As A Citizen Of Moldova
- Acquiring an ETIAS For Travelling To Estonia As A Citizen Of Micronesia
- Applying for the Estonia ETIAS Application as a Citizen of Mexico
- Do Citizens Of Mauritius Need To Apply For ETIAS To Get To Estonia?
- As a citizen of Marshall Islands, how can I apply for Estonia's ETIAS?
- What is the Estonia ETIAS authorization for Citizens of Malaysia?
- What does the Estonia ETIAS authorization look like for Citizens of Macao?
- How can Citizens of Kiribati get an Estonia ETIAS authorization?
- How do you get the Estonia ETIAS authorization for Citizens of Japan?
- Explaining the Estonia ETIAS authorization for Citizens of Israel
- EVERYTHING ABOUT ESTONIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF HONG KONG
- LEARN MORE ABOUT ESTONIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF HONDURAS
- CHECK REQUIREMENTS FOR ESTONIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF GUATEMALA
- HOW CAN I APPLY FOR ESTONIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF GEORGIA?
- HOW TO GET ESTONIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF EL SALVADOR
- EVERYTHING ABOUT ESTONIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF DOMINICA
- LEARN MORE ABOUT ESTONIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF COSTA RICA
- HOW TO GET ESTONIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF CHILE
- Essentials of Estonia ETIAS for Citizens of Canada
- Get your Estonia ETIAS for Citizens of Brunei
- Quick Info on Estonia ETIAS for Citizens of Brazil
- Info on the Estonia ETIAS for Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Quick Facts about Estonia ETIAS for Citizens of Barbados
- Estonia ETIAS for Citizens of Argentina the Easy Way
- Easy and Quick Estonia ETIAS for Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
- How to Get Estonia ETIAS for Citizens of Albania
- CHECK REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ESTONIA ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF COLOMBIA