If you are a Thai citizen, you must have the Finland Schengen Visa before entering Finland. Luckily, iVisa.com offers an online process to acquire the Schengen Visa. We have the simplicity, speed, and security to help you. The Schengen Visa allows you entry to the whole Schengen zone in Europe.
Apply with us
We know that the way we used to travel has changed, which means you should be aware of new entry requirements for any country. We have the right expertise to help you with the Finland Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand.
Get the Schengen Visa
How can I get the Finland Schengen Visa with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Complete the form.
- Our team will review your information and get in touch if needed.
- Expect an electronic communication from our end.
- Print the travel document and enter Finland.
Apply in advance
We know you are ready to get your Schengen Visa. You can start the process months in advance. We will keep your details and process your application when it’s the right time. Let us help you with the Finland Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand.
Start with us
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m a citizen of Thailand. Do I need the Finland Schengen Visa?
Yes! The Finland Schengen Visa is mandatory for citizens of Thailand. Don’t worry! We have worked tirelessly to bring you a simple online process for this travel document.
Also, you should know that the Finland Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand gives you access to the 26 countries in the Schengen zone.
What information is required?
First, you must complete the required details in the online form. Also, you must have these requirements:
- A valid passport with a 3-month validity even after you plan to leave Finland.
- A valid email address to receive our emails.
- A payment option, pick between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
The application will require these supporting documents.
- A cover letter with a description of the purpose of your trip.
- 2 passport photos.
- A flight itinerary.
- Travel medical insurance that can cover up to 30,000 euros.
- Hotel booking.
- Bank statements.
- Marriage licence (if any).
We know all about the Finland Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand. Let us support you!
Go to the application page
What are the processing times?
- Standard processing option, the most affordable service for your travel requirement.
- Rush processing option, if you want us to process your documentation sooner, select a higher price.
- Super Rush processing option, we will send the travel document as soon as possible.
The Finland Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand is a click away. It’s time to apply!
Go for the Schengen Visa
What is the process?
- Fill out the digital form and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information and pay for the service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any supporting documents, if required.
After completing these steps, our team will send you all the required documents electronically. The Finland Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand is so close!
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! We have established strict security guidelines for all our travel processes. Countless travelers have trusted our services and had successful results.
Check the comments section for more details about our services. We can help you with the Finland Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand.
Where can I find more information?
Connect with our customer service agents who are available 24 hours a day. They have all the details about the Finland Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand.
Go to the application page now
We are sure you will have a blast in Finland. Let us tell you all about the best places to visit in Finland. Start with Porvoo, which is located 48 kilometers from Helsinki, Finland’s capital. The colorful buildings from this town will make you want to stay forever. The wooden houses and charming streets take you right to the medieval cathedral. The wall paintings date back to the 15th century, and the pulpit is from 1764. Explore the market square and two museums. The Edelfelt-Walgreen Museum features Art Nouveau artifacts. From furniture to ceramic, you will find fascinating pieces.
Continue to Lake Saimaa which covers an area of 1,300 square kilometers. Check the incredible forests that grow on the shores of the lake. Besides, visit Savonlinna, where you can find spectacular spas and holiday resorts. Also, don’t miss the impressive Olavinlinna Castle, as it’s one of the last medieval fortresses standing in Europe. Glimpse the Congress Hall and the Great Hall.
Finland has plenty of places to visit. Get your Finland Schengen Visa and travel soon. We know you will have the best time.