Learn More: Pre-Registration
GEORGIA IS OPEN: Georgia re-opened for tourism in June 2020.
The Georgia Pre-Registration Form was created to screen international arrivals by recording information about each traveler’s health and contact details.
WHO CAN ENTER GEORGIA WITH THESE DOCUMENTS
All tourists and residents must fill in the Georgia Pre-Registration form and report their 14-day travel history prior to arriving in Georgia, as well as providing an address and contact information.
OBTAIN THE GEORGIA PRE-REGISTRATION FORM
To get this travel document, you’ll also have to provide personal information about your health status. You will need a confirmed air ticket to apply for the Georgia Pre-Registration Form.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once you submit your application, we’ll process and email you the document before your trip, so you can display it to the immigration authorities once you arrive at the airport.
See the FAQs below for more details about traveling to Georgia.
Required Documents to Apply
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
At the airport, you must bring your Georgia Pre-Registration number, in order to pass the health check established by the Health Authorities.
Travelers coming by air, land, and marine borders are allowed to enter Georgia.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Georgia?
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Georgia?
- COVID testing requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Georgia?
What’s the Georgia Pre-Registration Form?
Is it mandatory to get one if I’m traveling to Georgia?
Do children also need a Georgia Pre- Registration Form?
How much is the Georgia Pre-Registration Form?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 40.99.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 66.99.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 119.99.
When should I apply for the Georgia Pre-Registration Form?
How do I get a Georgia Pre-Registration Form?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Georgia Pre-Registration Form valid for and how many times should I apply for one?
Can I contact you if I have any questions?
Where can I get more information about the Georgia Pre-Registration Form?
Learn more about Georgia tourism
Where can I read more?
- Georgia Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Georgia?
- How Citizens of Poland Can Enter Georgia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Lithuania enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Latvia enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of France enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- How citizens of Estonia can enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- All About Georgia COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
- Documents Required For Georgia Visa
- GEORGIA VISA FOR CITIZENS OF EGYPT
- Georgia Business Visa Requirements: What do I need to apply?
- Georgia Visa Application: Learn how to apply for a Georgia eVisa
- Georgia Visa Process: How to apply for a Georgia eVisa safely
- How Do I Get a Tourist Visa for Georgia? See the answer here
- Georgia Visa Types: Can I actually get a Georgia Visa Online?
- Georgia visa for citizens of China
- Georgia Visa Policy: All You Know About It
- Georgia visa for citizens of India
- IS THERE A GEORGIA VISA EXTENSION?
- Countries that do not require a visa to visit Georgia
- GEORGIA VISA FOR CITIZENS OF THE PHILIPPINES
- Georgia Business eVisa for Citizens of Benin