Learn More: Pre-Registration
GEORGIA IS OPEN: Georgia re-opened for tourism in June 2020.
DOCUMENT OVERVIEW The Georgia Pre-Registration Form was created to screen international arrivals by recording information about each traveler’s health and contact details.
WHO CAN ENTER GEORGIA WITH THESE DOCUMENTS All tourists and residents must fill in the Georgia Pre-Registration form and report their 14-day travel history prior to arriving in Georgia, as well as providing an address and contact information. Unvaccinated travelers arriving from the following countries may only enter Georgia by air with a negative PCR test taken in the 72 hours prior to arrival: EU Countries, Israel, Turkey, Switzerland, Norway, USA, Canada, UK, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Japan, China, South Korea, Oman, San Marino, Monaco, Serbia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Andorra, Albania, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Jordan, Iraq and Lebanon. There are no quarantine requirements for these travelers. Travelers from India must display a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival, regardless of their vaccination status. Travelers who have been in India, South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique or Malawi in the 14 days before arrival must quarantine in a designated facility.
OBTAIN THE GEORGIA PRE-REGISTRATION FORM To get this travel document, you’ll also have to provide personal information about your health status. You will need a confirmed air ticket to apply for the Georgia Pre-Registration Form.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT Once you submit your application, we’ll process and email you the document before your trip, so you can display it to the immigration authorities once you arrive at the airport.
See the FAQs below for more details about traveling to Georgia.
Required Documents to Apply
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
At the airport, you must bring your Georgia Pre-Registration number, in order to pass the health check established by the Health Authorities.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Georgia?
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Georgia?
- Fully vaccinated visitors from all countries can enter Georgia by air without any testing or quarantine requirements, with the exception of India, whose citizens must undergo testing and quarantine regardless of their vaccination status.
- Residents of the following countries are allowed to enter Georgia by air without a COVID-19 vaccine: EU Countries, Israel, Turkey, Switzerland, Norway, USA, Canada, UK, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Japan, China, South Korea, Oman, San Marino, Monaco, Serbia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Andorra, Albania, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Jordan, Iraq and Lebanon. Travelers from these places must present a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours prior to their visit to Georgia. In addition, they must also undergo PCR testing on day 3 of their stay. There is no quarantine requirement for travelers from this group.
- Travelers from India must show proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before their arrival in Georgia.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Georgia?
- Quarantine requirements for arrivals from India and travelers who have been in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique or Malawi during the last 14 days before arrival: 14 days mandatory facility quarantine with a PCR test on day 14.
- There are no quarantine requirements for arrivals from other countries.
What’s the Georgia Pre-Registration Form?
Is it mandatory to get one if I’m traveling to Georgia?
Do children also need a Georgia Pre- Registration Form?
How much is the Georgia Pre-Registration Form?
- Standard Processing Time: 1 Business Day - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
When should I apply for the Georgia Pre-Registration Form?
How do I get a Georgia Pre-Registration Form?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Georgia Pre-Registration Form valid for and how many times should I apply for one?
Can I contact you if I have any questions?
Where can I get more information about the Georgia Pre-Registration Form?
Learn more about Georgia tourism
Where can I read more?
- Georgia Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Georgia?
- How Citizens of Poland Can Enter Georgia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Lithuania enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Latvia enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of France enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- How citizens of Estonia can enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- All About Georgia COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
- Georgia Visa Application: Learn how to apply for a Georgia eVisa
- Georgia Visa Process: How to apply for a Georgia eVisa safely
- How Do I Get a Tourist Visa for Georgia? See the answer here
- Georgia Visa Types: Can I actually get a Georgia Visa Online?
- Georgia visa for citizens of China
- GEORGIA VISA FOR CITIZENS OF EGYPT
- Georgia Visa Policy: All You Know About It
- Georgia visa for citizens of India
- IS THERE A GEORGIA VISA EXTENSION?
- Countries that do not require a visa to visit Georgia
- GEORGIA VISA FOR CITIZENS OF THE PHILIPPINES
- Georgia Business eVisa for Citizens of Benin