Learn More: Pre-Registration
The Georgia Pre-Registration Form was created to screen and test international arrivals from the 5 countries that enjoy unconditional border reopening with Georgia, namely Germany, France, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
All tourists and residents traveling from the above countries are bound to fill in the Georgia Pre-Registration form and report their 14-day travel history prior to arriving in Georgia, as well as the location of stay and contact information.
You'll need a COVID-19 vaccine certificate to enter Georgia and not undergo mandatory quarantine. Only residents of EU Countries, Israel, Turkey, Switzerland, Norway, USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkmenistan can enter Georgia without the COVID-19 vaccination. Every traveler, however, must show proof of a negative PCR test.
By showcasing this Pre-Registration Form, travelers from the aforementioned countries will not have to undergo quarantine when they arrive in Georgia, opposite to residents of the EU countries with conditional border reopening, which are bound to complete a COVID-19 PCR test every 72 hours, or a mandatory 14-day quarantine at their own expense.
To arrange this travel document, you’ll also have to provide personal information about your health status. You will need to hold a confirmed air ticket to apply for the Georgia Pre-Registration Form.
Once you submit your application, we’ll email this document before your trip, so you can display it to the immigration authorities once you arrive at the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
Citizens/permanent residents of Germany, France, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, traveling from one of said 5 countries, must get their Georgia Pre-Registration to enter the country. They are exempt from the 14-day quarantine.
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
At the airport, you must bring your Georgia Pre-Registration number, in order to pass the health check established by the Health Authorities.
With your consent, a PCR test at the state’s expense will be performed at the airport.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a new travel form that must be showcased at the moment of arrival in Georgia by travelers whose nationality or country of residence is one of the 5 countries that enjoy unconditional border reopening, meaning Germany, France, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
The Georgia Pre-Registration Form will help government officials to get in touch with you in case you have been endangered by COVID-19. Within the form, you will need to report information about your health status, 14-day travel history prior to your arrival in Georgia, the location of your stay, and contact information.
- Standard Processing Time: 1 Business Day - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
- Georgia Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Georgia?
- How can the citizens of Latvia enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of France enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- How Citizens of Poland Can Enter Georgia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Lithuania enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- How citizens of Estonia can enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- All About Georgia COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
- IS THERE A GEORGIA VISA EXTENSION?
- Countries that do not require a visa to visit Georgia
- GEORGIA VISA FOR CITIZENS OF THE PHILIPPINES
- GEORGIA VISA FOR CITIZENS OF EGYPT
- Georgia visa for citizens of China
- Georgia visa for citizens of India
- Georgia Business eVisa for Citizens of Benin