Learn More: Customs ED Card
With iVisa.com you can apply for your Grenada Customs ED Card online, prior to your arrival in the country. In 3 easy steps the document will be yours. See below for details on how to apply.
Grenada Customs ED Card
- ED Card: Before arrival, all passengers must complete a Customs ED card.
- Validity: The document is for single entry and it is valid only on entry to Grenada.
- No. of entries: You can only use this document once when you enter Grenada.
- ED Card fees: Acquiring the card with iVisa.com comes with a processing fee, see FAQs below for more information.
- HDF Eligibility: It is mandatory for anyone traveling to Grenada to fill out this form before arrival.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your trip to Grenada, apply for the Grenada Customs ED Card now.
Required Documents to Apply
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE GRENADA CUSTOMS ED CARD
The Grenada Customs ED Card with iVisa.com is easy, user-friendly and only takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Step 1: Choose the document you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us containing your completed Grenada Customs ED Card ready to show on arrival.
My application couldn’t be completed due to an error. What now?
What can I do if my Grenada Customs ED Card application has been canceled or rejected?
Our iVisa experts review all applications and documentation to help you avoid rejections. If government officials find any errors and reject your application, iVisa will refund the iVisa processing fee.
Note: Government fees will not be refunded.
You can reapply for a Grenada Customs ED if your application was canceled or rejected.