Guadeloupe: Visa Information
Learn More: Health Declaration
With iVisa.com you can apply for your Guadeloupe Health Declaration Form online, prior to your arrival in Guadeloupe. In 3 easy steps the Health Declaration will be yours. See below for details on how to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Since August 4th, 2022 the Guadeloupe Health Declaration Form is no longer needed to enter the country.
GUADELOUPE HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
- Health Declaration Form: A confirmation of the traveler's journey and health that must be filled in before traveling to Guadeloupe
- Validity: Valid on entry to Guadeloupe
- No. of entries: A single entry document
- HD fees: The form is free but iVisa.com charges a processing fee, see below for fees
- HD Eligibility: See full list of eligible countries in the FAQ section below, or use our Visa Checker to confirm if you need one.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry to Zambia
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Guadeloupe, apply for the Guadeloupe Health Declaration Form.
Required Documents to Apply
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information, see FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE GUADELOUPE HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
The Guadeloupe Health Declaration Form application with iVisa.com is easy, user-friendly and only takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Step 1: Choose the form you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us with your document attached as a PDF file.
Was this page helpful?
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Guadeloupe?
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Guadeloupe?
- COVID testing requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Guadeloupe?
There are no quarantine requirements in Guadeloupe.
Check our application page to complete the Guadeloupe Health Declaration Form.
What is the Guadeloupe Health Declaration Form?
What is the cost of the Guadeloupe Health Declaration Form?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD $26.99
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD $48.99
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD $81.99