Learn More: Guam Health Declaration Form
NOTE: Non-US citizens must be still fully vaccinated to enter.
With iVisa.com, you can apply online for the Guam Electronic Declaration Form + Health Declaration Form pack. These documents are mandatory to enter Guam and you can apply with us in 3 simple steps. See below for more details on how to apply.
Guam Electronic Declaration Form + Health Declaration Form
- EDF + HD Form: The EDF is a mandatory digital form that all arriving passengers are required to complete (only ONE declaration per family is required) and the HD Form is for all travelers arriving at the Guam International Airport Authority to provide information for themselves and all family members who reside with them and are traveling together on the same flight.
- Validity: Valid for transit to Guam only.
- No. of entries: All health declarations are only valid for a Single Entry.
- HD fees: There is no Government fee, but iVisa.com charges a processing fee. See our FAQs for prices.
- EDF and HD Eligibility: All countries eligible for travel to Guam can apply for this document.
- Passport requirements: You need to have a valid passport for at least 6 months after the date of arrival to Guam.
If you’re ready to start your trip, apply for your Guam Electronic Declaration Form + Health Declaration Form.
Required Documents to Apply
- Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
APPLYING FOR the Guam Electronic Declaration Form + Health Declaration Form
The Guam EDF + HD Form package application with iVisa.com is a quick and straightforward process that only takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Step 1: Choose the electronic form you need and provide the required information about you and your trip.
- Step 2: Before choosing the processing option, verify that all the data provided is valid. The payment can be done with a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Finally, scan any documents needed, and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive an email confirmation containing your document attached as a PDF containing a QR code, meant to be shown to the Guam Customs and Quarantine Agency. You can show this document when departing for Guam and during transit through other countries.
My application couldn’t be completed due to an error. What now?
What can I do if my Guam Health Declaration Form application has been canceled or rejected?
Unfortunately, sometimes that can happen. iVisa always tries to avoid rejections by reviewing your documents and assisting you during the application process; however, if the government does reject or cancel your application, you will be eligible for a full refund of the iVisa processing fee. Aside from that, government fees are non-refundable.
Depending on the reasons for cancellation or rejection, you may consider re-applying for the Guam Health Declaration Form.