Learn More: Health Pass
Immigration authorities in Guatemala have temporarily disabled applications for the Health Pass Form (COVID-19). We will update this page when the Health Pass Form (COVID-19) is available again. Get in touch with our agents via chat or email if you have any questions about applying.
The Guatemala Health Pass is a health document designed to screen all incoming visitors for COVID-19 in an effort to overcome the travel risks related to the pandemic.
WHO CAN ENTER GUATEMALA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All travelers are required to fill out a Health Pass before their departure to Guatemala.
OBTAIN THE GUATEMALA HEALTH PASS
If you are interested in obtaining this document, you’ll need to provide us with your contact information, flight details, and personal data, including your health condition. It’s important to have a confirmed airline ticket in order to submit the online form.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once we process your online form, we’ll send the Guatemala Health Pass to you via email prior to your trip so you can show it to the immigration officials when you get to the airport.
See the FAQs below for quarantine rules for Guatemala.
Required Documents to Apply
The Guatemala Health Pass DOES NOT replace a visa. If your nationality requires a visa, the immigration officers will request it when you enter Guatemala. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is the case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
We can only process your application at least 3 days prior to your arrival.
Was this page helpful?
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Guatemala?
Do I need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Guatemala?
- COVID test prior to arrival: Pre-departure tests are not required.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Will I need to quarantine when I arrive in Guatemala?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What’s the Health Pass COVID-19 Guatemala?
What’s the cost of the Health Pass COVID-19 Guatemala?
- Standard Processing: 24 hours - .
- Rush Processing: 4 hours - .
- Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes - .
When should I request the Health Pass COVID-19 Guatemala?
Is it mandatory to get the Health Pass COVID-19 if I want to visit Guatemala?
How many times can I enter Guatemala with this Health Pass COVID-19?
How long does it take to request one?
How do I obtain the Health Pass COVID-19 Guatemala?
How can I get more information?
Learn more about Guatemala Tourism
Where can I read more?
- Guatemala Visa Policy: Learn More
- How can citizens of the United States enter Guatemala during Coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Guatemala enter Guatemala during Coronavirus?
- Guatemala Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Guatemala?
- How Can Citizens of Colombia Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of El Salvador Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Costa Rica Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Canada Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Spain Enter Guatemala During Coronavirus?
- See All