Learn More: Hawaii Travel and Health Form
THE UNITED STATES IS OPEN- The USA re-opened for tourism on 8 November 2021.
The Hawaii Travel and Health Form is an electronic document required for all international arrivals planning to visit Hawaii. This document collects data about each passenger's trip and their medical status to protect the health of both citizens and visitors alike. It does not replace a visa.
WHO CAN ENTER HAWAII WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All visitors and residents must complete the Hawaii Travel and Health Form prior to entering the country.
If you are a non U.S. citizen and have recently been in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique or Malawi you are not allowed to visit the USA right now
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE HAWAII TRAVEL AND HEALTH FORM
To get the Hawaii Travel and Health Form, enter information on thr application about yourself, your trip, and your health status. Check the testing FAQ below to find out more about testing requirements for both vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers.
Visit the application page to fill in the Hawaii Travel and Health Form.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Our outstanding team will process your request and ensure that your form is completely perfect before it is sent directly to your email inbox. You'll need to show airline staff and the authorities the QR code that we send you to visit Hawaii.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules in Hawaii.
ABOUT COVID-19 SELF-TESTING
Don't waste vacation time searching for a COVID-19 test center. Even if you don't need to take a test to enter Hawaii, you will need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter the US. Simplify testing by ordering the eMed self-testing COVID-19 kit online. Pack the test in your suitcase and self-test no more than 3 days prior to your flight back to the US. Check the FAQs to learn more about our trusted testing partner.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
A current valid passport, with at least 6 months of validity.
A credit or debit card to pay.
If you are a non U.S. citizen and have recently been in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique or Malawi you are not allowed to visit the USA right now
Hawaii Travel and Health Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Hawaii. It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Hawaii. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
You can fill in our form at any time, but we can only process your application within 24 hours prior to arrival.
If you are traveling with children, they must apply as individual applicants. Each applicant receives a unique deliverable QR code.
The State of Hawaiʻi will accept test results ONLY from TRUSTED TESTING AND TRAVEL PARTNERS.
Upon your completion of the form, a QR code will be emailed to you for each leg of your trip, which you need to present to airport personnel upon arrival in Hawaii. The QR code can be either on paper or on your mobile phone, and must also be presented with a legally valid photo ID. Obtaining your QR code(s) for Hawaii airport processing PRIOR TO departure will significantly reduce your arrival airport screening.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the United States?
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Hawaii?
COVID test prior to arrival: PCR or antigen within 72 hours for fully vaccinated travelers and within 24 hours for unvaccinated travelers.
COVID test exemptions: Travelers with proof of recovery in last 90 days* and children under 2
Evidence of a positive viral test from within 90 days prior to travel and a letter from a healthcare provider/public health official stating that traveler is safe to travel.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet American airline entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the US!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Hawaii?
- Quarantine requirements: 10 days for travelers who arrive in Hawaii without a negative COVID-19 test result or proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
What is the Hawaii Travel and Health Form?
The Hawaii Travel and Health Form is a required travel document implemented by the state of Hawaii for all visitors to collect specific data about their trip, their medical status, and contact information. It helps to protect the health safety of both travelers and residents.
Please, consider that it DOES NOT replace a visa. Some nationalities will have to present a paper visa to enter any state of the United States or specific travel authorizations. For that reason, we recommend you make an appointment at the closest embassy.
NOTE - If you are a non U.S. citizen and have recently been in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique or Malawi you are not allowed to visit the USA right now
Is it mandatory to apply for the Hawaii Travel and Health Form if I’m traveling to Hawaii?
Do children also have to complete the Hawaii Travel and Health Form?
How much does the Hawaii Travel and Health Form cost?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
When should I apply for the Hawaii Travel and Health Form?
We recommend you do it one day before your departure to avoid any delays for your Hawaii Travel and Health Form.
Apply right now and do not think twice.
How can I get the Hawaii Travel and Health Form?
How long is the Hawaii Travel and Health Form valid for?
It is valid for one single trip, and it will vary on the island you would visit. That means you will have to get another Hawaii Travel and Health Form when you need it.
Apply right away and get your documents easily.
Can I get the Hawaii Travel and Health Form for free?
Can I message you if I have more questions?
Where can I read more about the Hawaii Travel and Health Form?
Learn more about Hawaii Tourism
Situated almost at the center of the north Pacific Ocean, Hawaii is a U.S. state that marks the northeast corner of Polynesia. It is a small paradise that was once a major hub for the whaling and pineapple industries, but nowadays it depends economically on tourism and the U.S. military. Plus, this place has a natural beauty that continues to be one of its biggest assets. Its islands are actually quite famous for their rugged landscapes of cliffs, tropical foliage, and beaches with not only white but also black, red, and even green sands.
The capital city of this U.S. state is Honolulu, which is also the largest city in the country and an incredible cultural hub. Honolulu also houses the Waikiki Crescent Beach and WWII memorials at Pearl Harbor. This capital city is ubicated on the island of Oahu, the third largest Hawaiian island that’s home to the majority of Hawaii’s diverse population.
In the cosmopolitan city of Honolulu, you’ll find everything from well-known landmarks to fine dining to world-class shopping. Honolulu also stretches across the southeastern borders of Oahu island, and it has the popular Pearl Harbor, with frequent visits all year long.
One of the main landmarks in Honolulu is Waikiki, the tourist center of Hawaii that includes white sand beaches, crowds of surfers and sunbathers, and incredible hotels. With Mount Leahi as your backdrop, the quiet waters of Waikiki are great for surfing lessons and relaxing. You can also learn to canoe in this place, as there are many instructors ready to help you with aquatic sports.
Leahi or “Diamond Head” is another landmark you must visit in Honolulu. The iconic silhouette of this landmark lies along the Honolulu skyline, and it is very close to Waikiki. Plus, you can find daily tours to this 760-foot tuff crater, especially if you start your journey in Waikiki. Take note that to get to Diamond Head Crater from Waikiki you’ll only have to take a short drive or bus ride. However, this challenging trail includes two sets of stairs, which add up to 175 steps in total. It might sound tiring, but believe us when we say that the views at the top of Diamond Head are well worth the effort!
Downtown Honolulu is also a must as this is home to some of Oahu’s most historic places, including Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha I statue, the Kawaiahao Church, and the Aloha Tower. Also, don’t forget to visit the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Oahu and the small neighborhood of Kapahulu.
Aside from Honolulu and the beauties in Oahu, you should also visit the other islands in Hawaii. One of them is Kauai, or “the Garden Island”, which is the oldest and northernmost island in the Hawaiian chain. This island is full of emerald valleys, sharp mountain cones, and ragged cliffs aged by time.
In Kauai, you can enjoy incredible beaches like Haena Beach Park, Anini Beach Park, and Kee Beach to mention some. All of the beaches you find in Kauai are some of Hawaii’s most picturesque seasides. Keep in mind that on this island you can also enjoy water sports like kayaking, snorkeling, surfing, and fishing.
Molokai is another island that you must visit in Hawaii as it is home to the highest sea cliffs in the world and the largest continuous fringing reef. Plus, this island is only 38 miles long, so it’s not difficult to explore.
Molokai continues to be true to its island roots, which is why a big part of its population preserves the rural lifestyle, including some interesting traditions that have remained in Native Hawaiian ancestry. In this place, you can walk along the cliffs leading to Kalaupapa National Historical Park, and you can also discover the beauty in Papohaku Beach, one of Hawaii’s largest white-sand beaches. Molokai is without a doubt an island of outdoor experience where Hawaii’s past comes alive.
Other islands that you shouldn’t overlook when arriving in Hawaii are Maui and Lanai. Maui is known also as “The Valley Isle,” and it is the second-largest Hawaiian island. It’s a special island famous for its exotic beaches, the sacred Lao Valley, and also the amazing views of migrating humpback whales. As for Lanai, it is the smallest inhabited island in Hawaii, so it offers some hidden gems to its visitors, including crystal-clear beaches and small preserves like Kanepuu Preserve.
But, one island you cannot forget is clearly the island of Hawaii, as this is the youngest and also the largest island in the Hawaiian chain. On this island, you can travel through different climate zones that vary from Wet Tropical to Polar Tundra, and you can also enjoy incredible geological features, especially if you visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, or you walk to the snow-capped heights of Maunakea.
Many things await you in Hawaii, which is why it is such an exciting place to visit. It hides many treasures ready to be explored. However, keep in mind that although it is an American state, it still requires some requirements to enter.
For all travelers, including American citizens, it is mandatory to have a Hawaii Travel and Health Form. The Hawaii Travel and Health Form was recently launched to control the best and safest way possible for the entry of tourists and thus avoid the spread of coronavirus. Nevertheless, the Hawaii Travel and Health Form can also be useful for other health emergencies in the future. To apply for the Hawaii Travel and Health Form you’ll only need your passport with at least 6-months validity from the date of your trip and other basic items like an email address.
Also, don’t forget that the Hawaii Travel and Health Form is not a visa, so you must apply for a visa separately in case you need one. We recommend you always check our website to get informed about the travel documentation required.
Where can I read more?
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Uruguay During Coronavirus
- Hawaii Covid Travel from Japan: What You Should Know
- Hawaii State Covid Travel Guidelines: What you should know
- Hawaii Covid Travel Testing Partners Explained
- US New York Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to US New York?
- US Hawaii Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to US Hawaii?
- Hawaii Covid Travel Maui: A Detailed Analysis
- Hawaii Covid Travel from Canada
- Hawaii Covid travel from California
- Colorado Covid Hotel Restrictions: All You Need To Know
- Colorado Covid Travel Quarantine In Brief
- Colorado Covid Out Of State Travel Restrictions In A Gist
- Skiing Colorado During Covid: Made Easy
- What's Open in Colorado: COVID: Covid In Detail
- New Jersey Covid Mask Rules Explained
- New Jersey Covid Restrictions Gatherings In Brief
- New Jersey Covid Quarantine Rules For Travelers
- New Jersey Covid Entry Requirements Made Easy
- Rhode Island Covid Travel Restrictions
- Rhode Island Covid Testing Elaborated
- Massachusetts Covid Mask Requirements Explained
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Mexico Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- Does United States require Covid test to enter?
- United States Covid Flight Restrictions
- United States Covid Policy
- USA Entry Requirements Covid
- United States Covid Quarantine Requirements : What Are They?
- Can I travel to USA during Covid? It’s open now!
- Hawaii Covid Travels Between Islands: Simplified
- State of Hawaii Covid Travel Restrictions Unraveled
- Hawaii Covid 19 Travel Quarantine Simplified
- Hawaii Covid Travel Oahu: A Detailed Analysis
- Hawaii Covid Travel Kauai: A Detailed Analysis
- Hawaii Covid 19 Travel Requirements
- Hawaii Covid Travel QR Code: All You Need To Know
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of South Korea Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of China Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Japan Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- Massachusetts Covid Testing Requirements
- Connecticut Covid PCR Test
- Connecticut Covid Entry Requirements
- The United States Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a Vaccine to Travel to the United States?
- Can Massachusetts Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Georgia Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Illinois Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Florida Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Texas Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can California Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Ohio Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- New York Covid Protocols
- New York COVID Test Requirements
- New York Travel by Car Restrictions
- New York Covid Quarantine Period
- States With New York Travel Restrictions
- Is New York open for travel?
- Do I need a covid test for United States?
- UNITED STATES 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Venezuela
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Thailand
- What to do if you’re unable to locate the EVUS enrollment in the system?
- The B1/B2 visa duration
- US VISA FOR HUNGARIANS
- US Visa for Germans
- US Visa for British (UK Citizens)
- Do I need a US visa if I am from Australia?
- What is the US Tourist visa duration?
- US Visa for Malaysians
- US B1B2 Visa for Italy Citizens
- The B1/B2 visa validity
- US B1B2 Visa for Ecuador Citizens
- B1 vs. B2 visa
- US B1B2 Visa for Colombia Citizens
- Is a B1/B2 visa for parents (US Tourist Visa) necessary?
- U.S. Visa Fees for Argentina Citizens
- U.S. 10 YEAR MULTIPLE VISA FEES AND APPLICATION
- How to apply for a US Tourist visa from India
- US B1B2 Visa for Egypt Citizens
- U.S. Visa Fee Payment Mexico Citizen's Cost
- US B1B2 Visa for Costa Rica Citizens
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CHINA
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Peru
- US B1B2 Visa for Citizens of South Africa
- THE B1/B2 VISA APPLICATION FORM
- US Tourist visa fee (B1/B2)
- US B1B2 Visa for Citizens of Jamaica
- US B1B2 Visa for Dominican Republic Citizens
- DS-160 Sample PDF Doc U.S. Visa Info and Application
- DOES THE B2 VISA REQUIRE AN INVITATION LETTER?
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF UKRAINE
- THE US TOURIST VISA REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (B1/B2)
- About the US Tourist visa renewal
- 5 Year U.S. Visa Kenya Nationals Application
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Mexico
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela
- Possible B1/B2 visa questions during the interview
- U.S. Visa Interview Info for Colombia Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Russia
- US B1B2 Visa for Citizens of Nigeria: All You Need to Know
- US Tourist visa validity
- U.S. Visa R B1 B2 Multiple Entry Questions and Answers
- US Tourist Visa for the citizens of the Philippines
- U.S. 10 Year Multiple Entry Visa Rules and Requirements
- About the B1/B2 visa rules and policy
- B1 B2 visa renewal requirements
- DS-160 Visa Fee U.S. Information and Application
- US visa for Taiwanese
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of State of Palestine
- Hawaii Covid Travel PCR Test Clarified
- DV Lottery Registration: Where can I find the Green Card Lottery Registration?
- CR1 Visa | Immigrant Spousal Visa | Marriage Visa: A Complete Guide
- K-3 Visa for Spouse (Nonimmigrant Visa): All You Need To Know
- E-3 Visa for Australia Speciality Occupational Workers: Know The Step-By-Step Process
- B-1 Business Visa: A Complete Guide
- Vaccination Passport Hawaii
- H-2A Visa for Temporary Agricultural Workers: How Can I Apply For It?
- The T Visa for Victims of Human Trafficking, Explained
- O Visa for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability/Achievement: How to Apply For It
- E Visa for Temporary Workers: What You Should Know
- B-2 Visitor Visa: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Certificate of Citizenship | File N-600: What you Should Know
- Spousal Visa | Marriage Green Card | Immigrant Marriage Visa: How to Obtain It
- The Family First Preference (F1) Visa for Unmarried Sons and Daughters Explained
- TN Visa for NAFTA Professionals: Everything You Need To Know
- U Visa for Victims of Criminal Activity: Get to Know It
- F Visa (Academic Student Visa): How Can I Apply for It?
- K-1 Visa | Fiance Visa | 90 Day Visa: Get To Know It
- Green Card Lottery INDONESIA
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Panama
- #A2 Visa for Diplomats and Officials
- Green Card Renewal | Permanent Resident Card Renewal (i 90 form)
- US Citizenship | Naturalization | File N-400: What you should know about it
- H1B Visa: How To Apply For It
- D Visa for Crew Members
- M Visa (Non Academic Student Visa)
- P Visa | Artist, Athletes and Entertainers Visa
- A1 Visa for Officials and Government Employees
- IR5 VISA for Parents
- Replace Citizenship Certificate | File N-565
- R Visa | Religious Worker Visa | Ministry Visa
- F2B Visa for Unmarried Sons and Daughters
- IR2 Visa | Child Green Card
- H-3 Trainee Visa | Nonimmigrant Special Education Visa
- I Visa for Foreign Media, Journalist, and press
- V Visa | Nonimmigrant Family Visa
- E2 Visa for Treaty Investors
- G4 Visa for International Organizations
- EB-5 Investment Visa | EB-5 Green Card
- F2A Visa for Spouses and Children | Family Preference Visa
- F4 Visa for Siblings of US Citizens | Family Preference Visa
- TD Visa for family members
- E1 Visa for Treaty Traders
- IR1 Visa | Immigrant Spousal Visa | Marriage Visa
- The H-2B Visa for Temporary Non-Agricultural Work Explained
- United States visa policy
- U.S. Visa Waiver for Ireland Citizens Application
- B2 visa renewal process
- B1 renewal process
- B1 B2 visa renewal interview questions
- B1/B2 visa renewal Peru
- B1/B2 visa renewal Mexico
- B1 B2 visa renewal after expiry
- B1/B2 visa renewal fee
- B1 B2 visa renewal without interview
- Alaska and Covid Restrictions
- US B1B2 Visa for Guatemala Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Chile Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for El Salvador Citizens
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- United States visa for Swiss
- United States visa for Swedish
- HOW CAN I GET A UNITED STATES VISA EXTENSION?
- PCR Testing in New York, New York, USA
- PCR Testing Charlotte, NC, USA: Know More
- PCR Testing Columbus, OH, USA: All About It
- PCR Testing Jacksonville, FL, USA: Learn More
- PCR Testing Fort Worth, TX, USA: Know More
- PCR Testing San Jose, CA, USA: All About It
- PCR Testing Austin, TX, USA
- PCR Testing San Diego, CA, USA: Learn More
- PCR Testing San Antonio, TX, USA: All You Need to Know
- PCR Testing Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA: Know More
- PCR Testing Phoenix, AZ, USA: All About It
- PCR Testing Seattle, WA, USA: Learn More
- PCR Testing Orlando, FL, USA: Know More
- PCR Testing Las Vegas, NV, USA: All About It
- PCR Testing in Houston, TX, USA
- PCR Testing in Denver, CO, USA
- PCR Testing in Washington, D.C., USA
- PCR Testing in San Francisco, CA, USA
- PCR Testing in Miami, FL, USA
- PCR Testing in Dallas, TX, USA
- PCR Testing in Chicago, IL, USA
- PCR Testing in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- PCR Testing in Los Angeles, California, USA
- Vaccination Passport in the USA
- What vaccinations do I need for New York?
- United States visa for Danish
- United States visa for Estonians
- United States visa for Finns
- United States visa for South Korean
- United States visa for Spaniards
- United States visa for Czech
- United States visa for Austrian
- U.S. Waiver Visa for UK Citizens
- U.S. Waiver Visa for Australians
- U.S. Visa Waiver for Multiple Entry
- U.S. Visa Application Fee Colombia Citizens
- U.S. 10 Year Visa for China Citizens Information
- Korea U.S. Waiver Visa South Korean Residents
- 5 Year U.S. Visa Info Australian Citizens and Tourists
- Massachusetts Covid Entry Requirements
- Massachusetts Covid Quarantine Rules
- Connecticut Covid Mask Policy
- Alaska Covid Entry Requirements
- Alaska Covid Quarantine Rules
- Can I Visit Alaska Covid 19?
- Vaccination Passport New York
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saint Kitts & Nevis
- U.S. Visa Fees for Indian Citizens
- Does the Department of Homeland Security issue ESTAs?
- Do I need an ESTA card to travel to the USA?
- Do I need a United States travel visa?
- Do I have to get a USA ESTA from an official website?
- Can Tour America help me get a US ESTA?
- Can I get an ESTA through US Immigration?
- Can I get an ESTA for the USA from a .gov type of website?
- Can I fill in a US Visitor Visa online application form?
- B1/B2 visa for the USA
- What US visa service website should I use?
- What to apply for? USA transit visa or ESTA?
- Visiting America with an ESTA
- USA visa - conditions and eligibility
- USA ESTA visa cost
- USA ESTA requirements
- USA ESTA - common questions
- US visa procedure and formalities
- US visa information and details about ESTA
- US travel - visa or ESTA?
- US ESTA visa application
- United States visa for the citizens of New Zealand
- United States visa fees
- Traveling to America on an ESTA
- The USA Visa Waiver Program and the ESTA
- The application form for a USA ESTA
- Must I use the services of a USA visa center?
- Must I go to an American embassy to apply for an ESTA?
- Must I get an ESTA from an official US government website?
- Looking for some US visa advice?
- I want to visit the United States? Do I need a USA ESTA?
- How to obtain an ESTA registration for the USA
- How to obtain a United States visa from the UK
- How to go through an American ESTA application process
- How to get a visa for the USA
- How to apply for a USA ESTA online
- ESTA for US entry?
- DV Lottery Statistics
- DV Lottery Statistics: What are the Green Card Lottery Statistics?
- Green Card Lottery Chances: What to know about it
- Green Card Lottery Chances: What to know about the Diversity Visa Lottery Chances
- DV Lottery Odds By Country
- DV Lottery Increase Chances: How to do it
- Green Card Lottery Education Requirements: What to know
- Green Card Lottery For Poland : Entrance to U.S.A
- Green Card Lottery For Denmark: Everything you should know
- Diversity Visa for Sweden: A chance of living in the US
- Diversity Visa For New Zealand: A complete Guide
- Green Card Lottery For Australia: A Guide
- Green Card Lottery For Israel: A Go to guide
- Green card lottery for switzerland: A guide
- Green Card Lottery For France: A Guide
- Green Card Lottery For Norway: Enter USA with Ease
- Diversity Visa Lottery Lost Confirmation Number: A Guide
- Green Card Lottery Macedonia: A Guide For Beginners
- Green Card Lottery Netherlands: A Guide
- Green card lottery for Belarus: Try your luck
- Green Card Lottery For Bulgaria: A Beginner’s Guide
- Diversity Visa Lottery For Italy: A Complete Guide
- Green card lottery for Zambia: A Guide
- Green card lottery for Ghana: A Guide
- Green Card Lottery For Qatar: Your Guide to Qatar
- Green card lottery for Honduras: Wander in the lands of Honduras
- Green Card Lottery For Kyrgyzstan: Explore Mideast
- DV Lottery Myanmar: Lottery program to hold the Green card
- Green Card Lottery For Bosnia: Apply Now
- Green card lottery for Egypt: A guide
- Diversity Visa Lottery For Ecuador: Details That You Need!
- DV Lottery Nepal: Learn more about the Green Lottery for Citizens of Nepal
- DV Lottery Bangladesh: Check the Green Card Lottery application for Citizens of Bangladesh
- Green Card Lottery Peru: Can citizens of Peru apply for the Diversity Visa Lottery?
- Green Card Lottery Russia: Read more about the Diversity Visa Lottery for Citizens of Russia
- Green Card Lottery Germany: Learn about the Diversity Visa Lottery for Citizens of Germany
- Green Card Lottery Brazil: Check the Diversity Visa Lottery for Citizens of Brazil
- Requirements for DV lottery: What do I need for a valid Green Card application?
- Green Card Lottery : Entry dates
- Green Card Lottery for GEORGIA
- Green Card Lottery for GREECE
- Green Card Lottery History
- Green Card Lottery for HONG KONG
- Green Card Lottery: How it works
- Green Card Lottery : How long does it take
- Green Card Lottery : How many per country?
- Green Card Lottery: How many per year
- Green Card Lottery : How much does it cost?
- Green Card Lottery Interview Questions
- Green Card Lottery for IRELAND
- Green Card Lottery for JAPANESE
- Green Card Lottery Job Requirement
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY JORDAN
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KAZAKHSTAN
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KENYA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KOREA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KOSOVO
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KYRGYZSTAN
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY LATVIA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY LEBANON
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY LITHUANIA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY MALAYSIA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY MARRIED COUPLES
- Green Card Lottery MAXIMUN AGE LIMIT
- Green Card lottery MEXICO
- Green Card Lottery MOLDOVA
- Green Card lottery MOROCCO: How to get it
- Green Card Lottery open dates
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Pakistan
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Serbia
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Tunisia
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Turkey
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Ukraine
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery United Kingdom
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Zimbabwe
- Green Card Lottery Winners: Will your application to the DV lottery be successful?
- DV Lottery Requirements: Do you know what you need to apply for the Green Card Lottery?
- Diversity Visa Lottery for Cuba: How to get the Green Card Lottery for Cuba?
- DV Lottery instructions: What Green Card Lottery instructions should I follow?
- Green card lottery for India: How to get the Diversity Visa Lottery for India
- B1/B2 visa fee
- Examples of US Business visa interview questions (B1)
- How much is an ESTA visa for the USA? - Price and processing time
- US Business visa fees
- US VISA FOR FRENCH CITIZENS
- US visa for Singaporeans
- What is the difference between a USA visa and an ESTA?
- United States visa for Greek citizens - does Greece need a visa?
- United States visa requirements for Chilean citizens
- U.S. Visa for Australians
- United States visa for Italian
- US visa for Japanese
- USA ESTA Frequently Asked Questions
- United States visa for Norwegian
- Green card lottery: How to apply for the Diversity Visa Lottery
- Green card lottery results: When can I find out if I’m a winner of the Diversity Visa Lottery?
- Green Card Lottery: When to apply and what's the deadline for the Diversity Visa Lottery
- DV lottery check status: How can I check whether I’ve won the Green Card Lottery?
- Green card lottery countries: Who can enter the Diversity Visa lottery?
- US visa - travel docs and passport requirements
- US visa restrictions and eligibility
- How can I register for EVUS from the U.S.?
- How can I register for EVUS from China?
- What is the difference between EVUS and visa?
- Important EVUS update you should read
- GET YOUR EVUS STATUS CHECK BY READING THIS INFORMATION
- This is the process to renew your EVUS
- CAN I APPLY FOR EVUS WITH A NEW PASSPORT?
- DO I NEED A NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER TO APPLY FOR EVUS?
- Do Hong Kong passport holders need to apply for the EVUS?
- WHERE CAN I GET HELP FOR MY EVUS ENROLLMENT?
- Do I have to get health solutions to enroll with EVUS?
- What is an EVUS group enrollment?
- IS THE EVUS A GREEN CARD?
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE EVUS FORM?
- HOW TO GET THE EVUS FOR A CHINESE PASSPORT?
- WHAT FEE SHOULD I PAY FOR THE EVUS?
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY EVUS IS EXPIRED?
- READ THIS EVUS EXPIRATION WARNING BEFORE TRAVELING TO THE US
- UNITED STATES VISA FOR PORTUGUESE
- US B1B2 VISA FOR ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA CITIZENS
- US Visa for Lithuanians
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ST. VINCENT & GRENADINES
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Serbia
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia
- DO I NEED AN ESTA TO TRAVEL FROM THE UK TO THE USA?
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF EL SALVADOR
- US B1B2 VISA FOR BANGLADESHI CITIZENS
- DO I NEED A US BUSINESS VISA INVITATION LETTER?
- US B1B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF NEPAL
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini)
- U.S. B1 B2 VISA SAMPLE PICTURE AND INFORMATION
- US TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS (B1/B2)
- How to obtain a multiple-entry US visa (B1/B2)?
- The Benefits of a US B1B2 Visa
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Montenegro
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Mozambique
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Paraguay
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Zimbabwe
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Malawi
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Mauritius
- US B1B2 Visa for Greece Citizens
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Zambia
- US B1B2 Visa for Estonia Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Cyprus Citizens
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sudan
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Somalia
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Solomon Islands
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sierra Leone
- US B1B2 Visa for Bulgaria Citizens
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Ethiopia
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cabo Verde
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Armenia
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ALBANIA
- What is a B1 visa?
- US Business Visa requirements
- How to get a Business Visa for the USA (B1)
- How to apply for a US Tourist visa (B1/B2)
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan
- Common reasons for a B1 visa rejection (US Business Visa)
- B1 visa required documents (US Business Visa)
- Applying for a B1/B2 visa – how long can I stay?
- What is a B2 visa?
- US Visa for Irish
- United States visa for Maltese
- United States visa for Taiwanese
- United States visa for Dutch
- What you need to know about the US Tourist visa form
- What you need to know about the US tourist visa application process
- I need a US Tourist visa - which type must I apply for?
- All you need to know about the US tourist visa online application