Learn More: Pre-Check Application
Note: currently, all travelers who have been in South America, South Africa, and the UK are not allowed to visit Honduras.
If you are planning to travel to Honduras, it’s essential that you know that given the current pandemic, acquiring a Pre-Check Application is mandatory to enter the country.
This document helps government officials to verify your personal information, travel details, and confirm that you’re in good health. The Honduras Pre-Check Application does not replace a visa in any way. Keep in mind that it’s also non-transferable.
Fortunately, iVisa.com can help you obtain this travel document through a non-complicated online process and easy-to-fill application form.
Applying for the Honduras Pre-Check Application will only take you around 15 minutes, but before you do, make sure you have a confirmed flight ticket.
Once you submit your application, we’ll send this Pre-Check Application to your email prior to your trip, so you can make a copy of it and show it to the immigration officers when you get to the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image if needed per order. (if applicable)
The Honduras Pre-Check Application is part of the required documents you will need to enter Honduras, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Honduras. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
The Honduras Pre-Check Application is a Single Entry document and expires 30 days after arrival allowing a max stay of 90 days Per Entry.
All travelers must fill out the Honduras Pre-Check Application.
You are required to print and carry this Honduras Pre-Check Application with you, as you will be required to present it at the point of entry.
Travelers must hand-carry the negative test results for a PCR or rapid test taken less than 72 hours before entry into Honduras.
All travelers must complete a 14 day quarantine period on arrival to Honduras.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the benefits you’ll have when you get your Pre-Check Application:
Saving time in the processing of personal data and information about the trip at the time of entry and exit migration.
Ease for uploading the information of a whole family, company, institution, or organization that makes group trips to the pre-check system.
Access to special service lines that minimize waiting times.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- Honduras Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Honduras?
- What are the Honduras COVID-19 Test Requirements? (Flight, Land, Sea Entry) (PCR TEST)
- How can the citizens of Switzerland enter Honduras during Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Chile enter Honduras during Coronavirus?
- How Can the citizens of France enter Honduras during Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Nicaragua Enter Honduras During Coronavirus?
- This is How the citizens of Spain can enter Honduras during Coronavirus
- This is How the Citizens of Germany Can Enter Honduras During Coronavirus
- How can the Citizens of the United States enter Honduras amidst the Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Canada Enter Honduras During Coronavirus?
- What are the Honduras Pre-Check Requirements?
- Who is the Honduras Pre-Check For?
- What is the Honduras Pre-Check Fee?