How to Apply: Pre-Check Application────
COMPLETE OUR EASY ONLINE APPLICATION AND PAY WITH CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL
RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF PRE-ARRIVAL REGISTRATION VIA EMAIL
PRESENT YOUR PASSPORT AND THE DOCUMENT WE PROVIDE (OBTAIN VISA ON ARRIVAL IF REQUIRED)
Learn More: Pre-Check Application
If you are planning to travel to Honduras, it’s essential that you know that given the current pandemic, acquiring a Pre-Check Application is mandatory to enter the country.
This document helps government officials to verify your personal information, travel details, and confirm that you’re in good health. The Honduras Pre-Check Application does not replace a visa in any way. Keep in mind that it’s also non-transferable.
Fortunately, iVisa can help you obtain this travel document through a non-complicated online process and easy-to-fill application form.
Applying for the Honduras Pre-Check Application will only take you around 15 minutes, but before you do, make sure you have a confirmed flight ticket.
Once you submit your application, we’ll send this Pre-Check Application to your email prior to your trip, so you can make a copy of it and show it to the immigration officers when you get to the airport.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the benefits you’ll have when you get your Pre-Check Application:
Saving time in the processing of personal data and information about the trip at the time of entry and exit migration.
Ease for uploading the information of a whole family, company, institution, or organization that makes group trips to the pre-check system.
Access to special service lines that minimize waiting times.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- How Can the citizens of France enter Honduras during Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Nicaragua Enter Honduras During Coronavirus?
- This is How the citizens of Spain can enter Honduras during Coronavirus
- This is How the Citizens of Germany Can Enter Honduras During Coronavirus
- How can the Citizens of the United States enter Honduras amidst the Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Canada Enter Honduras During Coronavirus?
- What are the Honduras COVID-19 Test Requirements?
- What are the Honduras Pre-Check Requirements?
- Who is the Honduras Pre-Check For?
- What is the Honduras Pre-Check Fee?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.