Learn More: Health Declaration
All travelers must now complete and submit an Electronic Health Declaration Form on arrival. These forms are distributed on board all flights to Hong Kong. Alternatively, passengers can submit theirs by filling out an online application form.
However, some users have had difficulty completing this form before their travel date. If this is the case for you, iVisa is here to help. We can help you with this process so you'll have one less thing to worry about for your trip.
Our application process is quick and easy. Once your application is completed and accepted, you will be sent a QR code that will need to be presented to the officials in Hong Kong.
Required Documents to Apply
Valid passport 6 months beyond your planned departure date.
Credit/Debit card or Paypal to process your payment.
The Hong Kong health declaration form is currently aimed at all nationalities, including the same Hong Kong citizens who have visited other countries and are returning to Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong health declaration form is a Single Entry document and expires 1 days after issued allowing a max stay of 90 days Per Entry.
Travelers must have a passport with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
You can apply for the Hong Kong Declaration Form up to 24 hours in advance of your arrival in Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong health declaration form has the purpose of facilitating the entry to Hong Kong but it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires it, the immigration officers at the airport will ask for your Visa. Bear in mind that some nationalities require a paper visa. If that is the case for you, we suggest you approach the nearest embassy.
You can use the Hong Kong health declaration form at the following control points: Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong - Zhuhai - Macao Bridge, Lok Ma Chau, Man Kam To, Sha Tau Kok and Shenzhen Bay.
Non-Hong Kong residents will be denied entry into Hong Kong. All other passengers who are eligible to enter will be required to undergo 14 days of mandatory quarantine.
Passengers are no longer permitted to transit through Hong Kong International Airport. All sea-to-air ferry services (Greater Bay Area to Hong Kong) and air-to-sea ferry services (Hong Kong to Greater Bay Area) have also been suspended.
All arrivals into Hong Kong are required to undergo a medical test for COVID-19 after completing of all customs, immigration and health clearance requirements.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard - with USD 20.00 we process your document within 24 hours.
- Rush - for a price of USD 35.00 you are able to receive your Hong Kong Health Declaration in only 4 hours.
- Super Rush - with a total cost of USD 60.00 you can get your health declaration in just 30 minutes. If you are in a hurry and want your document as fast as possible, we recommend this option.
- Credit/Debit card or PayPal account for payment: The payment method you choose must be made online.
- Standard Processing: 24 hours
- Rush Processing: 4 hours
- Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes
Please find here a sample of a Hong Kong Health Declaration:
- Do I need a visa for Hong Kong?
- How to obtain a Hong Kong travel visa?
- What you need to know about the Hong Kong visa application form
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR EMIRATES
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR LUFTHANSA
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR AIR FRANCE
- Hong Kong Electronic Health Declaration Form for Delta Airlines
- Hong Kong electronic health declaration form for british airways
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR UNITED AIRLINES
- HONG KONG HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR AMERICAN AIRLINES
- Hong Kong visa for Indians
- Hong Kong Electronic Health Declaration Form for Air Canada
- Is a Hong Kong visa on arrival available?
- Hong Kong visa requirements
- Do I need a Hong Kong tourist visa?
- The requirements for Hong Kong visa-free nationalities
- IS THE HONG KONG VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR INDIAN CITIZENS STILL AVAILABLE?
- HONG KONG VISA POLICY
- HOW TO GET A HONG KONG VISIT VISA