Learn More: Health Declaration
The Hong Kong Health Declaration is an electronic document that the Hong Kong authorities launched to have better control of foreign entry while the coronavirus is still a danger. These forms are distributed onboard all flights to Hong Kong. Alternatively, passengers can submit theirs by filling out an online application form.
WHO CAN ENTER HONG KONG WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
All travelers must complete and submit the Electronic Health Declaration Form on arrival so that they can enter Hong Kong. There is no exception to this rule as even Hong Kong citizens who have visited other nations and are coming back must fill out this form as well.
GET THE HONG KONG HEALTH DECLARATION
Some users have had difficulty completing this form before their travel date. If this is the case for you, iVisa.com is here to help. We can help you with this process so you'll have one less thing to worry about for your trip.
Our application process is quick and easy. You only have to complete an online form by giving your basic details. Please be aware that you are required to undergo a PCR test for COVID-19 before arrival, so we recommend you take that into consideration before applying.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once your application is completed and accepted, you will be sent a QR code that will need to be presented to the officials in Hong Kong.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is need to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Hong Kong health declaration form is currently aimed at all nationalities, including the same Hong Kong citizens who have visited other countries and are returning to Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong health declaration form is a Single Entry document and expires 1 days after issued allowing a max stay of 90 days Per Entry.
Travelers must have a passport with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
You can apply for the Hong Kong Declaration Form up to 24 hours in advance of your arrival in Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong health declaration form has the purpose of facilitating the entry to Hong Kong but it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires it, the immigration officers at the airport will ask for your Visa. Bear in mind that some nationalities require a paper visa. If that is the case for you, we suggest you approach the nearest embassy.
You can use the Hong Kong health declaration form at the following control points: Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong - Zhuhai - Macao Bridge, Lok Ma Chau, Man Kam To, Sha Tau Kok and Shenzhen Bay.
Non-Hong Kong residents will be denied entry into Hong Kong. All other passengers who are eligible to enter will be required to undergo 14 days of mandatory quarantine.
Passengers are no longer permitted to transit through Hong Kong International Airport. All sea-to-air ferry services (Greater Bay Area to Hong Kong) and air-to-sea ferry services (Hong Kong to Greater Bay Area) have also been suspended.
All arrivals into Hong Kong are required to undergo a medical test for COVID-19 after completing of all customs, immigration and health clearance requirements.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Travelers from extremely high-risk and very high-risk countries need to quarantine for 21 days at a designated hotel.
- Travelers from high-risk and medium-risk countries: also need to quarantine for 21 days at a designated hotel unless they are fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated travelers need to quarantine for 14 days.
- Travelers from low-risk countries need to quarantine for 14 days at a designated hotel unless they are fully vaccinated.
- Fully vaccinated travelers need to quarantine for 7 days.
- Standard: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush: USD 35.00 -4 hours.
- Super Rush: USD 60.00 -30 minutes.
- Hong Kong Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Hong Kong?
- PCR Testing in Hong Kong
- Vaccination Passport Hong Kong
- Hong Kong visa for Indians
- Do I need a visa for Hong Kong?
- How to obtain a Hong Kong travel visa?
- What you need to know about the Hong Kong visa application form
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR LUFTHANSA
- Hong Kong Electronic Health Declaration Form for Delta Airlines
- Hong Kong electronic health declaration form for british airways
- HONG KONG HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR AMERICAN AIRLINES
- Hong Kong Electronic Health Declaration Form for Air Canada
- Is a Hong Kong visa on arrival available?
- Hong Kong visa requirements
- Do I need a Hong Kong tourist visa?
- The requirements for Hong Kong visa-free nationalities
- IS THE HONG KONG VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR INDIAN CITIZENS STILL AVAILABLE?
- HOW TO GET A HONG KONG VISIT VISA