How to Apply: Pre-Arrival Registration + Health Declaration────
COMPLETE OUR EASY ONLINE APPLICATION AND PAY WITH CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL
RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF PRE-ARRIVAL REGISTRATION VIA EMAIL
PRESENT YOUR PASSPORT AND THE DOCUMENT WE PROVIDE (OBTAIN VISA ON ARRIVAL IF REQUIRED)
Learn More: Pre-Arrival Registration + Health Declaration
From January 2017, Indian citizens can enter Hong Kong by completing a pre-arrival registration online. This document allows them to enter the country during a transit or for a planned visit to Hong Kong. The permitted stay you have for each entry is 14 days for six months (or until the date your Indian passport expires.) Consider that if you travel by air and do not leave the airport transit area, you will not be required to complete this document.
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, the pre-arrival registration must be presented to the Immigration Officer along with the Health Declaration in order to enter Hong Kong. Hopefully, at iVisa we can offer you both documents without the need to process them at the same airport. Do not need to be worried about anything anymore, because we will take care of the whole process!
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Holds an Indian passport valid for at least six months.
- Intends to visit or transit (except for direct transit by air and not leaving the airport transit area) Hong Kong for a stay not exceeding 14 days Per Entry.
- PAR is not applicable to Indian nationals who have the right of abode or the right to land in Hong Kong, are on unconditional stay in Hong Kong or have a valid permission to remain in Hong Kong for employment, study or residence.
In iVisa, you can get your pre-arrival registration document quickly and easily without dealing with any office nor Embassy. Apply now and avoid wasting hours to complete the whole process at the airport. By using our services you will be able to get your document quicker and you will have more time to enjoy your trip!
Our services fees are the following: Standard - USD 40.00, Rush -USD 55.00, and Super Rush - USD 90.00.
Indian nationals are the only eligible people who can apply for a pre-arrival registration.
It is important to mention that due to the current situations in the world, Hong Kong is now requiring a Health Declaration which is aimed at all nationalities planning to enter Hong Kong. This means that you will not only need a pre-arrival registration, but also, the health declaration.
You should carry with you the landing slip and your Indian passport during your stay in Hong Kong. In general, you will only need to present your Indian passport for immigration clearance upon departure.
NOTE: In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, Hong Kong is now requesting additional health documents, which you should obtain before traveling:
- QR Code of the Health Declaration Form (provided by us.)
Our service does NOT provide an actual visa for this nationality. We will provide you a pre-arrival registration document. Upon arrival, you will need to present this letter and your Passport at the immigration area so you will be allowed to enter Hong Kong.
NOTE: Other documents will be required upon entry to Hong Kong, including the Health Declaration, which can be obtained online from our iVisa page.
The counters assigned for pre-arrival registration, are designated to the immigration officers. Once you arrive at the airport, you must go to one of these modules and present your document. We are informed that officials can review your registration in your system, however, we recommend you to always have a physical or electronic copy of the document.
Before arriving at this section, you must approach the border control point staff upon entering Hong Kong and show the QR code of your Health Declaration, along with other additional documents that will depend on your nationality.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- HONG KONG HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR AMERICAN AIRLINES
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR UNITED AIRLINES
- Hong Kong electronic health declaration form for british airways
- Hong Kong Electronic Health Declaration Form for Air Canada
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR EMIRATES
- Hong Kong Electronic Health Declaration Form for Delta Airlines
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR LUFTHANSA
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR AIR FRANCE
- Is a Hong Kong visa on arrival available?
- Hong Kong visa requirements
- Hong Kong visa for Indians
- Do I need a Hong Kong tourist visa?
- The requirements for Hong Kong visa-free nationalities
- IS THE HONG KONG VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR INDIAN CITIZENS STILL AVAILABLE?
- HONG KONG VISA POLICY
- HOW TO GET A HONG KONG VISIT VISA
- Do I need a visa for Hong Kong?
- How to obtain a Hong Kong travel visa?
- What you need to know about the Hong Kong visa application form
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.