We have great news! The Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has announced new travel guidelines to enter India. The new regulations are mandatory for all international passengers entering India, which includes citizens of Germany.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Indian government has been very cautious about opening its borders. However, now with new requirements for international travelers, it’s easy to see frontiers opening slowly. In this case, India is introducing a required document called the Self-Declaration Form.
iVisa.com is here to help you with the India Self-Declaration Form with a fast, simple, and 100% reliable service you can acquire from the iVisa.com platform.
Are you ready to visit the Taj Mahal and enjoy one of the most famous sites in the world? Then keep reading about the new Self-Declaration Form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is an India Self-Declaration Form?
The India Self-Declaration Form is a mandatory document that international visitors entering India must fulfill. The form is meant to better control the coronavirus pandemic and have a full registry of international visitors entering the country.
You should start your application at least 72 hours before your travel date. Start checking the application page with iVisa.com.
Are citizens of Germany required to have a Self-Declaration Form?
Yes, citizens of Germany and any international visitors coming to India need to have a Self-Declaration Form. Germany is among the few countries allowed to travel to India during the coronavirus pandemic.
This is your chance to visit India, start your Self-Declaration Form!
Do I need a COVID-19 test result to enter India?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours
- COVID test on arrival: Travelers from the UK, Brazil, South Africa, Europe and Middle East must undergo a PCR test on arrival.
Is there a quarantine requirement in India?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days self-monitoring
- Quarantine requirements for all arrivals from UK, Brazil, South Africa: 8 days self-isolation with PCR on day 8
Go for the Self-Declaration Form!
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter India?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter India. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest India travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What information do I need?
The Self-Declaration Form will request personal information and trip details. Also, check the next requirements:
- Passport scan, show the scan with your photo and personal details.
- Email Address, that must be valid.
- Payment method, iVisa.com has two options for payments, either you use a Paypal account or pay with a credit/debit card.
What are the processing times?
[iVisa.com] wants to help you with your Self-Declaration Form so review the next processing times according to your needs:
- Standard service, the typical option for the lowest price.
- Rush service, in case you are in a hurry, this is the best alternative.
- Super Rush service, for the fastest option, choose the Super Rush service.
Not sure which one to choose? Connect with our support team for some help.
What steps do I need to follow?
- Respond to all the questions on the Self-Declaration Form and select a processing time.
- Check if all your information is correct. Proceed to pay with Paypal account or with a credit/debit card.
- Attach your passport scan and any other required documents.
This is an easy process and you can do it now with iVisa.com, go here.
What should I expect at my arrival?
Either you arrive by air, sea, or land, the process will be the same. You will go through a medical screening that will test symptoms related to coronavirus. As well, you must provide the Self-Declaration Form in a printed paper or with your electronic device. After you are clear from these procedures you will be assigned an institution for your first 7 days of quarantine. After that period, you should finish quarantine at your home.
Is iVisa.com safe?
For sure! iVisa.com works with systems under strict security guidelines. Information from travelers is kept secure within the iVisa.com platform. Trust iVisa.com services just like our previous customers, who left comments about our professional work.