We know that applying for an OCI card may seem challenging, but iVisa.com has made it easy for you. We have the right expertise to help you with the online process. We can provide a simple, reliable, and fast service.
The OCI card is available for citizens from all over the world with an Indian origin. Our experts can help you with your question: How many photos for the OCI card?
How can I obtain my OCI card with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Complete the application form.
- We will review your information and assure you it’s 100% compliant with the Indian Government guidelines.
- Expect a preparation guide and all the details for your next steps.
- Send the physical application to the VFS Application Center by mail.
- Receive the OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for the OCI card?
Citizens from all countries can apply for the OCI card if they comply with the eligibility. They must have an Indian origin, which means whether their parents, grandparents or great-grandparents are from India. If any of these generations are from Pakistan or Bangladesh, you won’t be able to apply for the OCI card.
We are ready to answer your question: How many photos for the OCI card?
What are the requirements to apply?
You only need to have the following items:
- A passport scan, your passport should have a 6-month validity.
- A valid email address.
- A payment option, pay for your service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Also, you need to comply with these requirements:
- Digital photo.
- Digital signature.
- An official document showing your address.
You would need to provide more supporting documents according to the purpose of your application. Let us help you with the question: How many photos for the OCI card?
What are the processing times?
The processing services from iVisa.com are the following:
- Standard Processing Time: USD 406.00 - 2 days.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 416.00 - 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 431.00 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Answer the questions in digital form. Choose a processing time according to your needs.
- Check your information and select a payment option between a Paypal account or credit/debit card.
- Upload any supporting documents.
After you finish the process, receive an email with a preparation guide and all the information you need. Make sure to send your application to the Application Center and wait for your OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks. We are ready to explain your question: How many photos for the OCI card?
Is iVisa.com safe for this requirement?
For sure! iVisa.com offers the safest platform for any travel requirement. We work with the highest security guidelines. Go to the comments section and confirm we have the best service for you. Our team is ready to tell you the answer to the question: How many photos for the OCI card?
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
Get in touch with our support agents who are available day and night. If you have questions like how many photos for the OCI card you need, our team can help you.
India is waiting for you. Rishikesh is the perfect place to find yourself. This city offers yoga and meditation for international travelers. Go to the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s ashram and remember when the Beatles visited back in the 1960s. This place is located in the foothills of the Himalayas and is next to the holy Ganges River. You will find plenty of foreigners looking for yoga centers. Check the two incredible suspension bridges, where the monkeys are looking to play around. Be careful, as they could become aggressive at any moment. Continue with Varanasi, one of the holiest places in India. Check the spiritual activities taking place in the Ganges Rivers, where the locals bathe and cremate recently deceased people. Take a boat ride or release a floral blessing. You can also check the Hindu chanting ceremonies. Be respectful with the locals and their rituals. We know that experiencing Hindu spirituality will be unique. Don’t get lost in Varanasi! We know the streets could confuse you. We know you will have a blast in any city in India. Get your OCI card now.