If you are keen to go on a spiritual journey in India, you need to start with the Mahabodhi Temple, the holiest temple for Buddhists. The temple is next to the site where Buddha came to Enlightenment. Join the monks in meditations and prayers as you continue to explore more of India. We’re here to help you with all the travel requirements you need to enter India.
Taiwanese travelers must apply for the India Tourist eVisa before entering India. The India Visa for Taiwanese citizens is only a few steps away. Continue reading more details on the following lines.
I’m a Taiwanese citizen. Should I apply for an India Visa?
Yes! Citizens of Taiwan must acquire the India Visa before traveling to this country in Asia. According to their trip purpose, they have three alternatives for electronic visas:
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
Navigate the application page and continue exploring all about the India Visa for Taiwanese citizens.
For how long is the India Tourist eVisa valid?
The India Tourist eVisa offers three alternatives according to the document validity and the entries to India. Select the one that fits your needs:
- Valid for 30 days with a double-entry advantage.
- 1-year validity with multiple entries.
- Valid for 5 years with multiple-entry benefits.
Check out our blog for comprehensive information on validity and length of stay for the India Tourist eVisa.
What information is required to apply for an India eVisa?
Visitors must provide all the information required in the electronic form. They must have a confirmed flight to India before starting the application.
The India Tourist eVisa requires the following items:
- Passport scan: travelers must have valid passports for at least 6 months after arrival and have two blank pages.
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com has a small fee that you can pay with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
What are the processing times and fees?
The costs depend on the visa type and chosen processing time. The India Tourist eVisa has the next alternatives for processing:
- Standard service, wait the regular time of 4 days for your travel document.
- Rush service, receive the India Tourist eVisa in 2 days.
- Super Rush service, obtain the India Tourist eVisa in just 30 hours.
What is the India Tourist eVisa process?
- Complete the electronic form with personal details and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Verify your details and pay for the service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload a passport scan, your photo, and any other supporting documents.
Contact our support agents if you need more information!
How will I receive my India Tourist eVisa?
Taiwanese citizens will receive the India Tourist eVisa electronically. For this reason, make sure to provide a valid email address. We recommend printing the India Tourist eVisa so you can easily show it upon arrival in India.
Do I need an India Visa if I’m only in transit?
No! If you are in transit and don’t leave the transit area at the airport, then you don’t need to get an India Tourist eVisa.
Where can I find more information?
Contact our customer service agents, who are always available to help. We’re prepared to help you with everything related to the India Visa for Taiwanese travelers.