Learn More: Air Travel Declaration
Declaration of Travel by Air is no longer needed for fully vaccinated travelers.
The Ivory Coast Air Travel Declaration is a recently launched form that all visitors, including travelers in transit, must complete before traveling to the Ivory Coast. This form will help the health authorities to have better control of foreign entry through the ports of entry.
WHO CAN ENTER THE IVORY COAST WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
Travelers departing, arriving, and in transit in the Ivory Coast must apply for this document.
GET THE IVORY COAST AIR TRAVEL DECLARATION
If you want to apply for the Ivory Coast Air Travel Declaration, you’ll have to provide some basic information about your health status and your travel to this country.
Go to our application page to complete the Ivory Coast Air Travel Declaration.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you finish the application form, we’ll forward the Ivory Coast Air Travel Declaration to your email before your travel. The form must be printed and presented to the health authorities on arrival. Keep in mind that this form must be presented at Abidjan Airport as it is a mandatory requirement for travel from, to, and through the Ivory Coast.
Check the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for the Ivory Coast.
Required Documents to Apply
Ivory Coast Air Travel Declaration is part of the required documents you will need to enter Ivory Coast. It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Ivory Coast. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
Passengers entering Ivory Coast must hold a printed Air Travel Declaration prior to departure to Ivory Coast. This can be accessed here.
You will be advised to self-isolate in your own accommodation for 14 days on arrival in Ivory Coast.
Country requirement at entry: a yellow fever vaccination certificate is required for all travellers aged 9 months or over.
My application couldn't be completed due to an error. What now?
What can I do if my Ivory Coast Air Travel Declaration has been canceled or rejected?
Our iVisa experts review all visa applications and documentation before submitting them to government officials to help you avoid rejections. If your application is rejected due to undetected errors, iVisa will refund the iVisa processing fee.
Please note: Government fees will not be refunded.
You may reapply if your Ivory Coast Air Travel Declaration application is denied or rejected.
Is it necessary to apply for an Air Travel Declaration before entering or leaving Côte d'Ivoire?
I applied for the declaration and paid online, but I am still waiting to receive the document. What now?
Why can't I pay with my credit card (MasterCard or VISA)?
Where can I read more?
- Ivory Coast Visa For Eu Citizens
- Visa To Ivory Coast From Uk Price
- Ivory Coast eVisa is not working
- How can citizens of South Africa enter Ivory Coast during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of the United States enter Ivory Coast during coronavirus?
- Ivory Coast visa policy
- Ivory Coast covid entry requirements
- Ivory Coast Visa Requirements: Do I Need Vaccine to Travel to Ivory Coast?
- How to get an Ivory Coast visa online
- IVORY COAST VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR US CITIZENS
- See All
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This site does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://www.gouv.ci