Learn More: eVisa
Content updated, April 2023
Travel to the Ivory Coast with an eVisa! Apply with iVisa
Whether you call it Ivory Coast or Côte d’Ivoire, the truth is that this country in Western Africa is worthy of any bucket list. With a stunning coastline, lush jungle, and bustling cities, the Côte d’Ivoire will please nature lovers and city dwellers alike.
Côte d’Ivoire re-opened to tourists in September 2021 and to facilitate travel, you can apply for a visa for Ivory Coast to travel to ´Côte d’Ivoire fully online.
Keep reading for all you need to know about Ivory Coast travel and a step-by-step guide on how to fill out the Ivory Coast visa application form.
What is the Ivory Coast eVisa?
The Côte d’Ivoire e visa is an electronic visa available to hundreds of nationalities. With this document, visitors can enter the country for Ivory Coast tourism or business purposes.
While the visa for Ivory Coast application process is 100% online, a printed version of the e visa must be picked up at the Abidjan airport once your application is accepted. The printed version is proof you have a valid visa to visit Côte d’Ivoire, and you must carry it at all times during your stay.
How long is the Ivory Coast eVisa valid?
The Ivory Coast e Visa is valid for 90 days after arrival. It is a Multiple Entry visa that allows you to enter the Côte d’Ivoire multiple times within the validity of the e visa.
Who can apply for the Ivory Coast e Visa?
The easiest way to check if you can apply for this visa is by using our Visa Checker Tool. You just have to add your nationality and you will know if you are eligible to apply.
We also recommend you check with your local Embassy or Consulate if you are eligible to enter the country without getting a Visa for Ivory Coast.
How do I apply online for the Ivory Coast eVisa?
To obtain this travel document and visit the beautiful Côte d’Ivoire, you’ll need to complete these simple steps:
- Step one: Fill out the form using your personal information and some details about your intended stay in Côte d’Ivoire. It is required to have a confirmed flight ticket and proof of accommodation before submitting the form.
- Step two: Double-check that the information is correct to avoid any setbacks with your visa application. Afterward, pay the visa fee according to your choice of processing time, using a credit or debit card.
- Step three: Upload all the mandatory documents to complete your Ivory Coast visa application.
- Step four: You will receive your eVisa via email, so be aware of any communication we will send you.
Our prices include both our service and the government visa fees. Before paying and in your payment receipt, you’ll be able to see exactly how much corresponds to each fee.
What are the costs and processing times of the Ivory Coast e-Visa?
The Ivory Coast eVisa has a government fee of $84USD, you can apply directly on the government website, but if you don’t want to do all the paperwork, at iVisa we will do all the hard work for you and we will also carefully review your application to be 100% government-compliant, so you can avoid rejections from the government.
At iVisa we offer three processing options to all applicants. Standard Processing Time, which costs USD $180.99. With this option, you’ll get your Ivory Coast e visa in 7 Business days.
For those looking to get their visa faster, we offer Rush Processing Time for USD $243.99. Applicants will get their e visa in 5 Business Days.
Finally, for those in need to travel to the Ivory Coast ASAP, we can process their visa application in 3 Business Days for USD $332.99 with our Super Rush Processing Time.
After you fill out the visa application form, you’ll be able to choose the processing time that suits you best to get your Ivory Coast e visa. You’ll receive your payment receipt for the visa fees via email.
Our prices include the Côte d’Ivoire government fee and our service fee.
What are the Ivory Coast eVisa requirements and policy?
To complete your visa application to enter the Ivory Coast, you’ll need:
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Airline Confirmation
- Proof of Accommodation in the Ivory Coast. The dates in this document MUST match the travel dates selected in the application. This is a requirement that is demanded by the Côte d’Ivoire government in order to issue the travel document
- Invitation Letter from the person or entity that will receive you. (If applicable)
- Credit or Debit card to pay for the visa fee.
Once your visa is approved, you must pick it up at the Port Bouet Airport in Abidjan, which is the only port available.
Upon arrival to the Ivory Coast, you also need to present your valid passport and an international certificate of vaccination against yellow fever. You need to have a passport valid for at least six months beyond your arrival date and it should have at least one blank page.
Which countries don’t have to apply for the Ivory Coast Visa?
The following countries don’t have to apply for the Ivory Coast eVisa:
- Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Togo, Tunisia.
Content updated, April 2023
COVID-19 Requirements to travel to the Ivory Coast
There are no longer vaccination requirements in the Ivory Coast.
There are no longer testing requirements in the Ivory Coast.
There are no longer quarantine requirements in the Ivory Coast.
Health Insurance Requirements
Having health insurance is not mandatory for traveling to the Ivory Coast, but it is recommended.
Benefits of applying with iVisa
We have simplified the process of applying for your e Visa Ivory Coast online. We want to make the life of our users much simpler while still ensuring that their information is completely safe. Furthermore, we provide thorough information about visa requirements and processes, so they can get their travel visas with ease.
If you need reassurance, we encourage you to check our review section and read about the experiences of past users.
Where can I learn more about the Ivory Coast e Visa?
If you need further information about your travel visa to enter Côte d’Ivoire, you can talk to a visa expert through the chat bubble on our website. Our fantastic team of customer service agents is available 24/7 to assist you.
Required Documents to Apply
- Passport page
- Airline confirmation
- Proof of accommodation
- Invitation Letter (if applicable)
- Business invitation letter (if applicable)
The Ivory Coast e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa and has a validity of 90 days after arrival.
You can stay in the Ivory Coast for a maximum of 30 days in Total.
To apply for this visa your passport should be valid for at least six months after your arrival date and it should have at least one blank page.
You will also need to submit proof of accommodation in your application. The dates in this document MUST match the travel dates you selected. This is a requirement that is demanded by the government in order to issue your visa.
If your application is accepted, you will have to pick up your e-Visa at Port Bouet Airport in Abidjan.
iVisa is a legitimate company, accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information, see the FAQs below.
My application couldn’t be completed due to an error. What now?
What to do if my Ivory Coast eVisa application has been canceled or rejected?
I made a mistake in my application, what should I do?
Always make sure to double-check all information before submitting it. Additionally, your application is always reviewed by our iVisa experts. In case any info is missing, we will notify you.
You may not realize you made a mistake until after you submitted the Ivory Coast eVisa application. Please contact our customer service team via online chat or email at [email protected] as soon as possible. We may still be able to change any information on your application, but it is entirely up to the government and not a guarantee.
I don't want to go to Ivory Coast anymore. Can I get a refund?
It is understandable that unforeseen events can occur and travel plans may change. Refunds are handled as follows:
If your application has not been reviewed by iVisa yet, or has not been submitted to the government for approval, then you can receive a credit for the full amount of both the iVisa processing fee and government fee.
If your application has been reviewed by iVisa, but has not yet been submitted to the government yet, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee only.
If your application has been reviewed and submitted to the government by iVisa or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit or refund is available.
How do processing times work?
Where can I read more?
- Ivory Coast Visa For Eu Citizens
- Visa To Ivory Coast From Uk Price
- Ivory Coast eVisa is not working
- How can citizens of South Africa enter Ivory Coast during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of the United States enter Ivory Coast during coronavirus?
- Ivory Coast visa policy
- Ivory Coast covid entry requirements
- Ivory Coast Visa Requirements: Do I Need Vaccine to Travel to Ivory Coast?
- How to get an Ivory Coast visa online
- IVORY COAST VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR US CITIZENS
- See All
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This site does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://www.gouv.ci