logo logo
en | $ USD
How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Jamaica During Coronavirus?
iVisa | 5 min read | Updated on Jan 23, 2024

Challenges are part of life and the point is to overcome them. Due to the recent outbreak of coronavirus, the travel industry is also facing some challenges. Jamaica has reopened its borders. They have taken measures to overcome these challenges. C5-Form is made mandatory for all visitors to enter Jamaica.

If you are a citizen of the UK, planning a trip to Jamaica then a solution to all your problems related to travel can be found on iVisa.com. It’s fast, simple, secure, and easy to use.

Fill me in


Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Jamaica?

No, you don't. COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Jamaica. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Jamaica travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.

Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Jamaica?

  • COVID test requirements: There are no testing requirements.

Do I have to quarantine when I get to Jamaica even if my test result is negative?

  • Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.

Do British nationals require a Visa for Jamaica?

No. British nations don’t need a visa to Jamaica. They are granted to about a maximum of 90 days of entry to the country. The date on which the person leaves the country, Jamaica, will be marked on the passport.

What if the traveler wants to extend the visa to overstay?

The way is to extend the stay beyond that date and for this purpose, it is necessary to apply to the Jamaican passport, immigration, and a citizenship agency. This agency is committed to building Jamaica’s future through the well-managed movement of people. They work to make Jamaica secure by maintaining the border crossings as well as helps in ensuring compliance with Jamaica’s immigration laws and integrity in decision making. They help to get the passport, immigration, citizenship, and to view the status of the passport application. overstaying can lead to detention or a fine.

How long does the process for a visa extension take?

In Total, it may take 10 working days. (3 working days for an application submitted at PICA’s Kingston office and 7 working days for an application submitted at the main office).

We recommend you to contact the nearest embassy to get more details about this. Meanwhile, you can process your C5-Form by clicking here.

Will the Jamaican government accept UK Emergency Travel Documents?

UK Emergency travel documents (ETDs) are accepted for entry and exit to Jamaica. These are emergency passports issued by British diplomat’s posts to British nationals and unpresented commonwealth citizens for the purpose of urgent travel overseas with a maximum validity of one year. But they also need to obtain a C5-Form to enter Jamaica.

Enter here and get your C5-Form processed faster with iVisa.com.

What are the customs regulations imposed on UK travelers to Jamaica?

The personal imports of meat and dairy products from the UK are banned and customs officials may search the luggage and will destroy those banned foodstuffs. The travelers can also bring local currency (Jamaica dollars) into the country. It is also necessary to declare on customs forms that all currencies and monetary instruments over the value of $ 10000.

How does ATOL protect UK travelers?

Air Travel Organiser’s Licensing (ATOL) is a UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) scheme to give financial protection to people who have purchased package holidays. The aim of this is to provide a refund to travelers if they had any causes on money loss during travels, or if affected by any event which causes the airline to be unable to provide travel for its customers and to arrange for flights ( in addition to accommodation and other items which may be included in the package holiday) to return home those already abroad at the time.

Is the C5-Form required in Jamaica for British nations?

Yes. Once you arrive at the airport, the authorities will ask you to display your C5-FORM to enter the country. Jamaica requires all travelers to have a C5-Form certificate. This is only valid for each entry and should be obtained within 24 hours of your trip.

Do UK travelers require prior C5-Form?

Yes. All the visitors from the UK are subjected to have prior C5-Form for entry to Jamaica. In the same way, residents and people visiting family or friends in Jamaica need to secure authorization from the Ministry of Health and Wellness.

C5-Form can be obtained with ease through iVisa.com.


iVisa.com has three processing times available that vary their prices according to how fast you want your document. Please check here the options. Choose one according to your need :

  • Standard: the rate is really low (USD $87.99) compared to others but the wait time is more (24 hours).
  • Rush: it's faster (4 hours) and more expensive (USD $161.99) than standard.
  • Super Rush: it's the most expensive (USD $274.99) among the three but the wait time is low (30 minutes).

Does iVisa.com provide safety for my data?

Yes, Indeed. iVisa.com uses the state of the art system and technology. Thus your data is secured to the core. Every document is handled in accordance with the operating procedures in a closed standardized network.

Where to seek more info?

If you are looking for more information please visit our website. For any unresolved queries please feel free to contact us. Click here and soon a customer agent will reach you. You also have the option to contact directly through email: [email protected].

iVisa.com provides the simple, fast and reliable way to get a C5/Form document. Click here.

  • iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This app does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://www.pica.gov.jm/

Stay in touch!

Join our newsletter to receive the best traveling tips

Thanks! Please check your email and confirm you want to join our Newsletter.

© 2014-2024 iVisa.com. All rights reserved. iVisa and iVisa logo are registered trademarks of iVisa.com.

en flag English
Intercom Chat