Learn More: Travel Authorization
Note: currently, all travelers who have been in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, India, Trinidad and Tobago, and Peru are not allowed to visit Jamaica.
The Jamaica Travel Authorization is a travel document required for all international arrivals from high-risk countries in an effort to overcome the risks linked to the coronavirus pandemic.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Jamaica, apply for the Jamaica Travel Authorization now.
WHO CAN ENTER JAMAICA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All travelers are required to fill out a Travel Authorization form at least 72 hours before their departure to Jamaica.
For all travelers to Jamaica who are 12 years of age or over, regardless of nationality, it is required to present a WHO, PAHO or FDA approved COVID-19 PCR or Antigen test result to the airline representative at check-in. The test sample collection must be dated less than 3 days from the date of travel.
OBTAIN THE JAMAICA TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION
To obtain this travel document, you’ll have to provide personal information about your health status and intended stay in Jamaica. It is required to have a confirmed flight ticket before submitting the form.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
When you fill out your application with iVisa.com, we’ll email this document prior to your trip, so you can show it to the immigration officers once you get to the airport.
See the FAQs below for up-to-date information on quarantine and health guidelines for Jamaica that you need to follow on arrival.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is need to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Jamaica Travel Authorization is currently aimed at all nationalities.
The Jamaica Travel Authorization is a Single Entry document and expires 10 days after issued allowing a max stay of 90 days Per Entry.
Travelers must have a passport with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
The Jamaica Travel Authorization has the purpose of facilitating the entry to Jamaica but it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires it, the immigration officers at the airport will ask for your visa. Bear in mind that some nationalities require a paper visa. If that is the case for you, we suggest you approach the nearest embassy.
For residents: You can apply anytime, but remember we can only proccess your application with a max of 9 days prior arrival.
For non-residents: You can apply anytime, but remember we can only proccess your application with a max of 5 days prior arrival.
All arrivals into Jamaica are required to undergo a medical test for COVID-19 after completing all customs, immigration and health clearance requirements.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 4 days - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Time: 3 days - USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 2 days - USD 60.00
- Jamaica Passport visa for free countries
- LEARN MORE ABOUT JAMAICA QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT DURING COVID-19
- How Can Citizens of The United States Enter Jamaica during Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Canada Enter Jamaica During Coronavirus?
- Jamaica Vaccine Requirements: Wagwan?
- ALL ABOUT JAMAICA TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION PROCESS DURING COVID-19
- Do I need a covid test for Jamaica?
- What Is the Jamaica Stay in Zone Order? | Resilient Corridor | (Covid-19)
- WHAT ARE JAMAICA TOURISM SANITATION PROTOCOLS DURING COVID-19?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Jamaica During Coronavirus?
- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JAMAICA PRE-TESTING REQUIREMENT FROM HIGH RISK LOCATIONS