You may wonder “how citizens of Hong Kong can enter Japan during coronavirus”. If that’s the case, you have to know that all arriving visitors must fulfill the government’s health measures, including filling out the Japan Health Declaration. Fortunately, you can do it right away with iVisa.com.
What are the steps to get the Japan Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
If you still wonder “how citizens of Hong Kong can enter Japan during coronavirus”, you will have to complete the Japan Health Declaration. If you decide to use iVisa.com, make sure to follow the next steps carefully:
- You will have to answer our application form in the required fields. Once you finish, you will have to choose how fast you want to obtain your Japan Health Declaration.
- Proceed with the payment. Don’t forget that you can use any method you prefer (debit card/credit card or PayPal account) because iVisa.com accepts them.
- Finally, upload your required documents and submit them.
That’s how citizens of Hong Kong can enter Japan during coronavirus.
Why should I apply in advance?
You will receive your Japan Health Declaration before anyone else, and our experts will ensure that it is ready to present to immigration authorities. You won’t have to spend hours waiting or suffer delays once you arrive in Japan.
Learn more about how citizens of Hong Kong can enter Japan during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I know about how citizens of Hong Kong can enter Japan during coronavirus?
Suppose you wonder how citizens of Hong Kong can enter Japan during coronavirus. In that case, you have to know that arriving passengers coming from Hong Kong will have to meet the following conditions:
- Travelers from Hong Kong will have to present a negative result of the COVID-19 PCR test that demonstrates you don’t carry the disease. It must be issued 72 hours before their arrival to Japan.
- Visitors will have to fill out the Japan Health Declaration and show it to immigration authorities.
- They must wear a mask in public places and practice social distancing.
If you want to obtain the Japan Health Declaration effortlessly, you can use iVisa.com. You will receive guidance from our experts, who will ensure that your document fulfills the requirements to visit Japan. That’s how citizens of Hong King can enter Japan during coronavirus.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Japan?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test after arrival: All travelers will be tested on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 6.
Do I have to quarantine after I arrive in Japan?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days
- Quarantine testing: Day 10 PCR or antigen for fully vaccinated travelers to end quarantine early
- Please note: Unvaccinated travelers arriving from certain areas may be required to stay in a government-designated location for the first 3-6 days of their quarantine period. Fully vaccinated travelers will be exempt from this quarantine measure.
What information is required to apply for the Japan Health Declaration?
You will have to provide the following information if you decide to apply for the Japan Health Declaration with iVisa.com:
- Give us specific details about yourself (your full name, passport number, and other information), your trip (including flight number), and contact info (email address and phone number).
- Choose the payment method you will be using for the service.
- Scan your passport and attach it once it is required.
What are the processing times for this document?
We know you are looking for different options to get your Japan Health Declaration. That’s why iVisa.com prepared three possible alternatives based on your needs.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Why should I trust iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is a reliable travel agency that will help you get your Japan Health Declaration in the simplest way possible. Besides, we will safeguard your information all the time, so there will be no leaks to third parties. For those reasons, our customers recommend our services as you can check here.
I have more questions; how can I get in touch with you?
If you still need more clarification about how citizens of Hong Kong can enter Japan during coronavirus, you can contact our support agents. They will help you at any time you need them. If you prefer, you can also send us an email to email@example.com.
Japan is a very important country in the world that can be considered a paradise on earth because of its fascinating culture and history. In addition, its gastronomy is one of the most delicious in the whole world, making Japan the perfect destination for anyone who wants to know more about this Asian country. If you would like to visit Japan, but don't know where to go, we recommend two places you will love. Don't forget to practice a couple of Japanese words before you start your trip and enjoy your trip to the country to the fullest.
The first place you should visit is Nara. It is only an hour away from Kyoto, but it is an enriching experience. Here you will find different Buddhist temples and beautiful traditional buildings that will make you love the country even more. Another place you must visit is Matsue Castle. This place used to be important for the Samurai elite in Japan, but nowadays, it has become a tourist attraction where you will have the most beautiful experience of all.
As you can see, Japan is a unique place that you must visit for your next vacation. Don't forget that you can get your travel documents with iVisa.com.