The Jordan Ministry of Tourism decided to create what is known as the Jordan Pass. It allows you to enter Jordan without a visa if you stay longer than 3 nights. It also allows Montenegro citizens to visit almost 40 sites around Jordan free of charge.
Simply fill out an application online from wherever you are in the world and choose a processing speed.
The Jordan Pass | Common Topics and Information
Application Information You Will Need
For a Jordan Pass, you’ll need to submit and show:
- National ID Card & Passport - We will need information and possible scans of your passport bio page and national ID card.
- Travel Plans - Be sure you have an exit strategy for leaving Jordan.
- Payment Method - We take most major credit cards as well as PayPal.
Maximum Stay with Jordan Pass
The maximum stay with a Jordan Pass is:
30 days Per Entry
Application Processing Speeds
If you want a Jordan Pass fast due to last-minute trip planning, select the Super Rush processing option.
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 Business Days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 1 Business Day.
Expiration for the Jordan Pass
Your Jordan Pass will not allow you to enter Jordan after 1 year after issued. So be sure to use the Pass before it expires.
Pricing for Jordan Pass and Processing
There are three different total amounts based on your selection during the application:
- Standard - USD 158.00
- Rush - USD 178.00
- Super Rush - USD 198.00
List of Sites to Visit with a Jordan Pass for Free
- Aqaba Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Museum
- As-Salt Museum
- Petra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Umm Ar-Rasas (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Umm Qays Museum
- Umm al-Jimmal
- Shobak Castle
- Museum of Popular Traditions - Amman
- Jordan Archaeological Museum
- Wadi Rum (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Burnt Palace - Madaba
- Lowest Place on Earth Museum
- Aqaba Castle
- Rehab / Al-Mafraq
- Qasr Al-Azraq
- Amman Citadel
- Ajloun Castle
- Umm Qays
- Roman Theatre Amman
- Qasr Al-Mushatta
- Qasr Hamman Al-Sarh
- As-Salt Historical Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Park
- Church of the Apostles
- Quseir Amra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Karak Castle
- St. Elijah’s Hill (Tal Mar Elias)
- Dar Al-Saraya Museum - Irbid
- Karak Museum
- Iraq Al-Amir
- Qasr Al-Kharranah
Entries Allowed with a Jordan Pass
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
Single-entry is a one-time entry document.
Visa vs Jordan Pass
Jordan Passes give you free access to almost 40 places in Jordan while a visa only allows you to enter the country and no free access to tourist sites.
Documents for Entering Historical Sites in Jordan
All Jordan Pass sites require you to verify your identity with a national ID card upon entry.
Citizens of Montenegro - Digital Jordan Pass Process
If you are staying longer than three nights in Jordan or Petra, you should get a Jordan Pass, since it is better than getting a visa alone. We have securely helped thousands of travelers reach their desired destinations with our easy-to-follow process.