Learn More: Pass
Content updated, December 2022
Explore the beautiful Kingdom of Jordan with the Jordan Pass!
The Jordan Pass is a travel authorization specially designed to make travel in the country easier for tourists.
The main advantages of the Pass are that it waives the visa fees (approximately 56 USD) and grants free entry to over 40 tourist attractions, including Amman Citadel, Jerash, Wadi, and even 3 consecutive days to visit Petra!
It is definitely a no-brainer, money-saving purchase for many first-time travelers in Jordan.
Which nationalities can enter Jordan with the Jordan Pass?
140 nationalities can enter Jordan with the Jordan Pass. To check if you are eligible to travel to Jordan with the Jordan Pass, add your passport's nationality at the top of this page.
On the FAQs below we also add all the eligible nationalities for this travel document.
If you are traveling with children, keep in mind that if they are under 12 years old, they can enter Jordan's touristic sites for free, so the Jordan Pass is not economical for these cases.
However, children are still allowed to apply for a Jordan Pass and will need a Visa on Arrival (separate queue at the airport) if they do not have one.
How to apply for the Jordan Pass?
The entire process is 100% online! To apply you’ll only need to fill out some information about yourself, your trip, and your flight and wait for approval.
Once your Jordan Pass has been approved and your payment completed, we’ll send the Jordan Pass to your email inbox.
All you have to do is present your ticket at the airport upon arrival, as well as at the entrance of any attraction covered by the pass. It’s that simple!
Keep in mind that health insurance is not mandatory to enter the country, but it's recommended.
Applying with iVisa
We have been in the business of processing visa applications for many years and we have worked hard to improve all our services. We strive to make our processes quick and easy to follow. The idea that getting a visa is cumbersome is a thing of the past. With iVisa getting your Visa is as easy as opening a new email address.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. We recommend that you go over to our reviews section and read what our past customers have said about our services. We’re sure you’ll find them to your liking.
Where can I learn more?
You can always reach out to our outstanding customer support team. They are available every day of the year, to answer any questions you might have about this or any other travel documents. They are incredibly helpful and experts in processing Jordan Visas.
Required Documents to Apply
The Jordan Pass is not a visa, is a discount program that waives the visa fees if you stay a minimum of 3 nights (4 days) and buy it before your arrival in Jordan.
When you are leaving the country, the immigration system at the airport will check if you stayed more than 3 nights; if you did not, you will be directed to an office to pay a fee.
Travelers with a Jordan Pass do not need to purchase a Visa on Arrival.
The Jordan Pass allows a single entry for a maximum stay of 30 days.
For Indian citizens, purchasing the Jordan Pass after receiving approval from the embassy is recommended.
iVisa is a legitimate company, accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information, see the FAQs below.
How do processing times work?
Where can I read more?
- Do Singaporeans need a visa to Jordan?
- Jordan Visa for Citizens of Sri Lanka
- Jordan Visa for Citizens of Iraq
- Jordan Visa for Citizens of Ghana
- Jordan Visa for Iranian citizens - Rules & requirements
- Jordan Visa for Citizens of Pakistan
- Jordan Visa for Citizens of the Philippines
- Jordan visa from Nigeria - Rules and Requirements
- Jordan Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Jordan?
- Do I need a vaccine to travel to Jordan?
- See All
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This site does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://moi.gov.jo/EN/Pages/Visa_E_Applications