Going to Jordan for tourism usually requires a visa to enter. Now, the Tourism Ministry of Jordan allows citizens of Paraguay to enter with a Jordan Pass. This special type of travel document will allow you to get through security when you enter Jordan and also give you special free access to over 36 historic and culturally significant sites that many tourists are dying to see.
So, if you are deciding if you should get a visa or a Jordan Pass, get a Jordan Pass. You won’t regret it.
The Jordan Pass | Basic Topics and Answers to Questions
What information is required of me to fill out an application?
For a Jordan Pass, Paraguay citizens will need to submit and show:
- Travel Plans - Be sure you have an exit strategy for leaving Jordan.
- National ID Card & Passport - We need your basic information in order to verify your identity and travel status.
- Payment Types - iVisa can process PayPal or credit cards.
Jordan Pass Expiration Date
Your Jordan Pass will not allow you to enter Jordan after 1 year after issued. So be sure to use the Pass before it expires.
Do you have different processing speeds? If so, what are the options?
Yes we do. Choose from one of three processing options for your convenience:
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 24 hours.
Maximum Stay with Jordan Pass
You can stay in Jordan with a Pass for up to 30 days Per Entry
The Jordan Pass: Pricing Information
There are 3 various total amounts based on your selection during the application:
- Standard - USD $194.99
- Rush - USD $245.99
- Super Rush - USD $306.99
Which sites can I see with a Jordan Pass?
You’ll have access to over 30 sites for free with a Jordan Pass:
- Museum of Popular Traditions - Amman
- Jordan Archaeological Museum
- Aqaba Castle
- Rehab / Al-Mafraq
- Qasr Al-Azraq
- Amman Citadel
- Ajloun Castle
- Qasr Al-Mushatta
- Qasr Hamman Al-Sarh
- As-Salt Historical Museum
- Aqaba Museum
- Burnt Palace - Madaba
- Lowest Place on Earth Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Museum
- As-Salt Museum
- Wadi Rum (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Umm Qays
- Roman Theatre Amman
- Petra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Umm Ar-Rasas (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Umm Qays Museum
- Umm al-Jimmal
- Shobak Castle
- St. Elijah’s Hill (Tal Mar Elias)
- Qasr Al-Kharranah
- Madaba Archaeological Park
- Church of the Apostles
- Dar Al-Saraya Museum - Irbid
- Karak Museum
- Iraq Al-Amir
- Quseir Amra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Karak Castle
Should I get a visa or a Jordan Pass?
A visa will get you into Jordan. But a Jordan Pass will get you into Jordan and allow you access to the many amazing places around Jordan for free. If you are going for longer than 3 days, we recommend getting the Jordan Pass.
Entry Allotment for Jordan Pass Holders
You will have Single Entry into the country with a Jordan Pass.
Documents You Need to Carry for Entering Historical Sites in Jordan
Your Jordan Pass and national ID card for all of those who enter.
Citizens of Paraguay - Digital Jordan Pass Process
Jordan has left a significant mark on the world over the thousands of years of history. Touring there is such an honor, so make sure you get the most out of your experience with the Jordan Pass.
Safe travels, and we would love to hear about your adventures.