Jordan is full of UNESCO World Heritage sites as well as culturally significant places in history that everyone needs to visit. Getting a visa may be hard sometimes, but getting what is called a Jordan Pass is pretty simple. Just fill out an application online, and we will send one to your email. Then, you do not only enter Jordan but you can also visit more than 30 amazing places in Jordan for free.
The Jordan Pass | Common Topics and Information
Expiration Date of the Jordan Pass
Your Jordan Pass will cease to be valid 1 year after issued. So be sure to use the Pass before it expires.
Application Information Needed
For a Jordan Pass, you’ll need to submit and show:
- National ID Card & Passport - You’ll need to provide a scanned copy of your national identity card and passport.
- Travel Plans - Show a departure ticket.
- Payment Method - Paypal, MasterCard, Visa, and other major credit cards are accepted.
Maximum Stay with Jordan Pass
30 days Per Entry is how many days you have to spend in Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
Application Processing Speeds
If you need a Pass fast due to crazy trip planning, then yes. Choose the Super Rush processing option.
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 Business Days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 1 Business Day.
List of Sites to Visit with a Jordan Pass for Free
- Umm Ar-Rasas (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Umm Qays Museum
- Umm al-Jimmal
- Shobak Castle
- Museum of Popular Traditions - Amman
- Jordan Archaeological Museum
- Aqaba Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Museum
- As-Salt Museum
- Petra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Wadi Rum (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Burnt Palace - Madaba
- Lowest Place on Earth Museum
- Aqaba Castle
- Rehab / Al-Mafraq
- Qasr Al-Azraq
- Amman Citadel
- Ajloun Castle
- Umm Qays
- Roman Theatre Amman
- Qasr Al-Mushatta
- Qasr Hamman Al-Sarh
- As-Salt Historical Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Park
- Church of the Apostles
- Quseir Amra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Karak Castle
- St. Elijah’s Hill (Tal Mar Elias)
- Dar Al-Saraya Museum - Irbid
- Karak Museum
- Iraq Al-Amir
- Qasr Al-Kharranah
Entries Allowed with a Jordan Pass
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
If you get a single-entry pass, that means you can only enter Jordan one time. Once the QR code is scanned, you cannot use it again to enter Jordan at a port-of-entry.
Visa vs Jordan Pass
Visas are better if you are only staying for a day or two in Jordan. Otherwise, it is better to get a Jordan Pass for tourism.
Documents for Entering Historical Sites in Jordan
All Jordan Pass sites require you to verify your identity with a national ID card upon entry.
Pricing for Jordan Pass and Processing
There are three different total amounts based on your selection during the application:
- Standard - USD 158.00
- Rush - USD 178.00
- Super Rush - USD 198.00
Citizens of Mexico - Digital Jordan Pass Process
Are you anxious about getting a visa for Jordan? Don’t worry. Instead, get a Jordan Pass. It will get you into the country and allow you and your friends (if they get one, too) to explore all of the culture and history that Jordan has to offer--all for free.