Whether you are visiting the UNESCO World Heritage sites or want to see over 30 other great tourist attractions in Jordan, citizens of Vanuatu should get a Jordan Pass. This travel document allows you to not only enter the country but also gives you complimentary entry into all of these amazing locales.
The online process for applying is simple and straightforward. You don’t have to wait in line at the embassy or consulate anymore.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jordan Pass
Do I need to get a visa if I have a Jordan Pass?
There is a QR code on your Jordan Pass that each official at the airport and site entries will scan to give you the access you need with a Jordan Pass. No need to have a visa since the Pass allows entry into Jordan.
How long does it take to process the Jordan Pass application?
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 Business Days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 1 Business Day.
How long am I allowed to stay in Jordan with a Pass?
You will be able to stay in Jordan for up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass. So be careful and line up your dates to make sure your pass doesn’t expire before you can use it.
What does a Jordan Pass application and approval require me to show?
- Identification Card - You’ll need to provide a scanned copy of your national identity card and passport.
- Travel Plans - Where are you staying? When are you leaving Jordan? We need to know this information.
- Payment Method - A payment method, like Visa, Mastercard or Paypal is needed.
How many times can I use the Jordan Pass to enter Jordan at a border or entry spot?
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass. Any single-entry pass means you can only enter Jordan one time, and if you leave, you cannot re-enter without another pass or visa.
What is the Jordan Pass expiration date?
Your Jordan Pass will expire 1 year after issued. So be sure to use the Pass before it expires.
What sites can I visit using the Jordan Pass?
- Petra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Wadi Rum (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Amman Citadel
- Umm Ar-Rasas (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Umm Qays Museum
- Umm al-Jimmal
- Shobak Castle
- Museum of Popular Traditions - Amman
- Jordan Archaeological Museum
- Aqaba Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Museum
- As-Salt Museum
- St. Elijah’s Hill (Tal Mar Elias)
- Dar Al-Saraya Museum - Irbid
- Karak Museum
- Iraq Al-Amir
- Qasr Al-Kharranah
- Roman Theatre Amman
- Qasr Al-Mushatta
- Qasr Hamman Al-Sarh
- As-Salt Historical Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Park
- Church of the Apostles
- Ajloun Castle
- Umm Qays
- Qasr Al-Azraq
- Quseir Amra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Karak Castle
- Burnt Palace - Madaba
- Lowest Place on Earth Museum
- Aqaba Castle
- Rehab / Al-Mafraq
How much is this Jordan Pass?
Below is processing plus Jordan Pass cost together:
- Standard - USD 158.00
- Rush - USD 178.00
- Super Rush - USD 198.00
Will I be asked to show my Vanuatu or passport at each site?
You’ll need to show your national ID with your pass at each site you visit.
Citizens of Vanuatu - Online Jordan Pass Application
Instead of dealing with the visa process and having to go to your nearest embassy, consider the benefits of applying online for a Jordan Pass. You not only gain entry into the country, but you will be able to explore so many unique cultural sites that you would not be able to do for free with just having a visa.