Those who love to tour countries on vacation will enjoy the Jordan Pass. Citizens of Vatican City can now get one and reap the rewards of this special tourist document. Just having the Pass will give you free access to over 30 tourist sites around Jordan.
The online application process is simple, and you can do it from your phone.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jordan Pass
Can I enter Jordan if I only have a Jordan Pass?
The Jordan Pass has a unique QR code that ensures you can enter the country kind of like having a visa.
What is the Jordan Pass expiration date?
Your Jordan Pass will expire 1 year after issued. So be sure to use the Pass before it expires.
Processing speeds - what is the time length?
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 24 hours.
What’s the maximum length of stay with a Jordan Pass?
Plan your vacation at the most for 30 days Per Entry. That’s as many days as you’re allowed with the Jordan Pass.
What does a Jordan Pass application and approval require me to show?
- Identification Card - You’ll need to provide a scanned copy of your national identity card and passport.
- Travel Plans - You will be required to provide basic information about yourself and your travel plans to customs officials.
- Payment Method - A payment method, like Visa, Mastercard or Paypal is needed.
What’s the number of entries I get when I purchase a Jordan Pass?
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass. Any single-entry pass means you can only enter Jordan one time, and if you leave, you cannot re-enter without another pass or visa.
Will I be asked to show my Vatican City or passport at each site?
You’ll need to show your national ID with your pass at each site you visit.
What sites can I visit using the Jordan Pass?
- Petra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Wadi Rum (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Amman Citadel
- Ajloun Castle
- Umm Qays
- Qasr Al-Azraq
- Quseir Amra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Karak Castle
- Umm Ar-Rasas (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Umm Qays Museum
- Umm al-Jimmal
- Shobak Castle
- Museum of Popular Traditions - Amman
- Jordan Archaeological Museum
- Aqaba Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Museum
- As-Salt Museum
- St. Elijah’s Hill (Tal Mar Elias)
- Dar Al-Saraya Museum - Irbid
- Karak Museum
- Iraq Al-Amir
- Qasr Al-Kharranah
- Roman Theatre Amman
- Qasr Al-Mushatta
- Qasr Hamman Al-Sarh
- As-Salt Historical Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Park
- Church of the Apostles
- Burnt Palace - Madaba
- Lowest Place on Earth Museum
- Aqaba Castle
- Rehab / Al-Mafraq
How much is this Jordan Pass?
The prices below reflect the combined cost of the application and the pass itself:
- Standard - USD 158.00
- Rush - USD 178.00
- Super Rush - USD 198.00
Citizens of Vatican City - Online Jordan Pass Application
Ready to explore Jordan? Great! Just fill out an online application from your smartphone, computer, or tablet, and prepare to see the majesty and culture of Jordan.
Your friends will be jealous of you.