As of 2015, the citizens of Guinea-Bissau have access to an electronic visa when traveling to Kenya. As a result, you do not have to go to an embassy to get your travel document. Instead, you get to apply online for a Kenya visa, and iVisa can help you obtain it in as little as 2 hours. All you have to do is follow a set of simple instructions.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Guinea-Bissau – requirements
Before you start the online application process, you need to make sure that you are able to provide iVisa with everything necessary. However, you will be pleased to learn that you do not need much. Only the following:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat will work as well.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Guinea-Bissau – processing time and fees
The amount you will be charged for your Kenya visa depends on how fast you want the processing to go. iVisa came up with three options so that you can choose the one that works best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and you have to pay $88.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a bit faster, you can opt for this one. You receive your Kenya visa within 2 business days, and you are charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you can select. However, you receive your travel document within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The contents of the application form
After you put together everything necessary for the online application process, you need to fill in an online form. However, the task at hand should not take more than 20 minutes of your time, and if you need help, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The application form consists of three steps. The first one asks for general information and that you select a processing time for your application. The second covers payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload some documents. After you are done with all the steps, you can submit your application and iVisa will deliver the e-visa in the agreed timeframe.
The bottom line is that the citizens of Guinea-Bissau have an easy time obtaining a Kenya visa. The document is valid for 3 months since the date of issue, you can enter Kenya one time and you are allowed to stay there for up to 90 days.