If you have decided to visit Kuwait, then we must say you will have the experience of a lifetime. Explore the capital, Kuwait, which has a mixture of modern architecture and unique cultural heritage. Explore the Tareq Rajab Museum, where you can find all types of artifacts from Islam art. Keep exploring Kuwait with the help of iVisa.com!
Continue reading all about the Kuwait Visa for Malaysian citizens below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for the Kuwait Visa as a citizen of Malaysia?
Yes! Malaysian citizens can apply for the Kuwait Visa. The whole process is 100% online, which means you only need an Internet connection to complete a simple electronic form. This travel document is only valid for tourism purposes.
Go to the application page and check more details about the Kuwait Visa for Malaysian citizens.
What is the validity of the Kuwait Visa?
The Kuwait visa is valid for up to 30 days after issued. Travelers can stay a maximum of 90 days in Total in Kuwait and can enter a single time with this travel document.
The Kuwait Visa for Malaysian citizens is waiting for you! Go for it!
What information do I need?
Malaysians must provide personal and trip details. As well, they must collect the following items:
- A passport scan, your passport must have a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival.
- A valid email address so we can send the Kuwait Visa electronically.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com charges a minimum fee that you can pay with a credit/debit card.
Explore the application page to find out more about the Kuwait Visa for Malaysian citizens.
What are the processing times and fees?
According to how quickly you need the Kuwait Visa, we offer the following alternatives for processing:
- Standard processing service, wait 8 days for the price of USD 32.00. The most affordable option!
- Rush processing service, receive the Kuwait Visa in 6 days for a USD 74.00 fee.
- Super Rush processing service, in case you need the travel document sooner, then only wait 4 days for the price of USD 104.00.
These prices only cover iVisa.com services. Travelers will need to pay USD 10.00 for the Kuwait visa as soon as they arrive in Kuwait. Also, Kuwait authorities don’t process the Kuwait Visa during the weekends (Friday and Saturday), so be aware of that when applying.
We can support you with the Kuwait Visa for Malaysian citizens!
What is the process?
The process only takes three simple steps:
- Complete the electronic form with personal information and choose a processing time according to your preference.
- Review your details and correct any mistakes. Pay with a credit/debit card.
- Upload any supporting documents, like your passport scan.
Contact our support agents if you need more information about the Kuwait Visa for Malaysian citizens.
How will I receive my travel document?
Expect to get the Kuwait Visa via email. Our experts will use the email address detailed in the application to send you the travel document.
We recommend printing the travel document so you can show it upon arrival.
Do children need the Kuwait Visa?
The Kuwait Visa is personal, which means every person entering Kuwait needs this travel document. Therefore, we recommend parents to apply for their children’s Kuwait Visa from their accounts.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Dive into the comments section and confirm we have the best alternative for you!
Where can I find more details?
Navigate to the application page, where you can find all the information about traveling to Kuwait.
Besides, you can communicate with our customer service agents who are available 24/7. They can solve all your doubts about the Kuwait Visa for Malaysian citizens.
iVisa.com is here to help you with your journey to Kuwait!