Getting a Malaysia Visa is quite simple and 100% online. If you are an Indian passport holder wishing to travel to Malaysia, you will need to apply for an online visa. Malaysia will issue travelers a Tourist eVisa that allows you to enter the country for 30 days. Each Malaysian visa obtained at www.ivisa.com has the verification from the respective authority issuing this document.
There are many questions out there about visa applications, when they are needed, and the requirements surrounding the use of visas. Fortunately, we have answers. Read on to learn more about getting a Malaysia visa as an Indian.
How many entries does the Malaysian eVisa offer and how long is the Malaysia eVisa valid?
Malaysia requires visitors from many countries to have a visa for entry. This includes Indians. Fortunately, Indians are among those who can quickly and easily apply for an eVisa online. This visa grants Indians who wish to enter Malaysia up to 30 days in the country, with multiple entries. Those who enter Malaysia have 90 days before the expiration of the visa from its start date.
Malaysia Visa for Indians Fees and Costs
The Malaysia visa for Indian passport holders costs approximately $40 with additional fees and services.
Malaysia Visa for Indians Requirements
Many requirements are in place for Indians who wish to apply for an e-visa. Those who do not reside in India but do have a valid Indian passport can apply if they currently reside in certain countries. A complete listing of these countries can be found on iVisa when you search for more information on the Malaysia visa. Other requirements include having a passport valid for six months from the entry date into Malaysia. Additionally, tourists are restricted to certain activities, including sightseeing and visiting friends and family while in the country.
Malaysia Visa Application Form
The application form for a Malaysia visa can be found online right here on iVisa.
Does the eVisa to Malaysia guarantee entry into the country?
No. The approval of the Malaysian eVisa does NOT guarantee the applicant the right to enter Malaysia. It will be determined by the sole discretion of a Malaysia Immigration Officer at point of entry into Malaysia.
How to obtain a Malaysia Visa
At iVisa we help you with every step of the application to ensure the acceptance of your visa, making it a much simpler process. Most individuals receive their visas within a short period, often in as few as 24 hours.
How long is the eVisa valid?, what will I need to apply?
Documents required to complete your application online include:
- Recent passport photo
- Passport main page with all your personal details
- Return flight tickets.
- Birth certificate if the applicant is a minor
You will need to have the following documents with you when you arrive in Malaysia:
- Printed eVisa PDF
- Sufficient funds (Cash, Debit or Credit Cards) covering expenses while in Malaysia
- Returned flight ticket
- Proof of accommodation, invitation letter from host etc
What document do I need in order to apply online as a Indian Citizen?
All Indian Citizens need the following documents for the online Malaysian E-visa application:
- Original passport (Valid at least 6 months after entry into Malaysia)
- Passport photograph of the applicant
- Travel Itinerary
- Flight Ticket with E-Ticket Number
- Hotel Reservation
Which entry & exit checkpoint am I allowed to enter Malaysia eVisa?
All Malaysian Entry and Exit Points are allowed with the eVisa.
What documents should I have with me when I arrive to Malaysia?
The following documents are required when you arrive in Malaysia Immigration:
- Your eVISA/eNTRI printout
- Sufficient funds (Cash/ Travellers Cheque/Debit or Credit Cards) to cover expenses during your stay at Malaysia
- Return flight ticket
- Proof of accommodation (Host invitation letter/Hotel Booking/Airbnb booking, Booking.com Confirmation etc)
How Difficult is the Malaysia Visa Application Form for Indians?
It is a really simple process if you use the iVisa website. You only need to:
- fill out online application
- Pay with credit card or PayPal
- Receive visa via email. No need deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
- Enjoy your trip to Malaysia: Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to Malaysia
Is it safe to use iVisa?
Many people think that online information leaks and that their personal info is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. However, that is not the case with our services. We provide maximum safety for your personal data, confidentiality, and we invest a lot in the security of our database. Your personal information could not be safer.
Click Here to apply for a passport to Malaysia through our easy-to-use, efficient system at iVisa. Our great record is clear to see with over 1,788 reviews on TrustPilot that have led to a 9.5 rating of “Excellent.” One example of a satisfied customer is showcased in this review from Sarah Parsons, who says, “This service was surprisingly simple. This is the first visa that I have ever applied for and I was nervous about the process. iVisa was fast and easy to understand and they kept me informed the entire time. I would definitely recommend this service.” You can join Sarah and many others today with an application for your visa or, if you need more information, you can contact one of our representatives directly through our online chat system.
Apply for a Malaysia Visa
More articles about Malaysia
- Malaysia Visa for Chinese
- Malaysia Visa for Indians
- Malaysia eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- Malaysia visa for Bangladeshi
- Malaysia visa for Bhutanese
- Malaysia visa for Montenegrin
- Malaysia visa for Myanmar
- Malaysia visa for Nepalese
- Malaysia visa for Serbian citizens
- Malaysia visa for Sri Lankan
- Tips for visa to enjoy Malaysia