Get Your ETIAS for Malta Online Now!
Learn More: Malta ETIAS
The ETIAS (European Travel Information and Authorisation System) is an electronic travel authorization required for all travelers who want to visit the Schengen Zone and who are allowed to enter without a visa. The ETIAS is part of a completely electronic system that enables officials to better monitor travel within the Schengen area. The ETIAS is valid for three years or until the expiration of the holder’s passport.
WHO CAN ENTER MALTA WITH THE ETIAS
All citizens of the 62 countries who are able to enter visa-free into the Schengen Zone will be obliged to obtain ETIAS authorization before entering any country in this zone.
OBTAIN THE MALTA ETIAS
To get your ETIAS, you’ll need to fill out our short online application and provide personal information, number of passport or other travel document, and name of the first Schengen Zone member state you will enter.
DISPLAY YOUR ETIAS
Once your application is approved, you’ll receive your travel authorization by email. We recommend saving both an electronic and hard copy to show to airport officials prior to boarding.
See the FAQS below for information regarding coronavirus rules.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Malta Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Malta?
- Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Pakistan
- Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Nigeria
- The Ultimate Guide to Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Malaysia
- What will the Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Kiribati be like?
- The Best Advice about Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Israel
- Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of RUSSIA
- Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of CHINA
- How to Get More Out of Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Grenada
- From Around the Web Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Honduras
- See All