We know you are tired of covid, and maybe you are looking to escape to paradise. We have some good news! You can benefit from an extended stay in Mauritius with the Mauritius Premium Visa. Luckily, iVisa.com has all the information you need for this travel document. Enjoy our simplicity, speed, and security.
Although covid has disrupted all our trip dreams, we know that a journey to Mauritius will be a wonderful experience. Check the long-term stay in Mauritius with us.
How can I get the Mauritius Premium Visa with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Answer the questions in the application form.
- Our experts will review your information and request more details if necessary.
- We will send the Mauritius Premium Visa to your email inbox.
- Show the visa when entering Mauritius.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Mauritius Premium Visa?
The Mauritius Premium Visa is an official document that allows a long-term stay in Mauritius. In other words, you can enjoy Mauritius for a long period instead of a few months.
You must provide documents that prove your income is not coming from Mauritius. You must have a job outside of the island. Also, you must have enough funds for your stay. Keep checking with us all about the long-term stay in Mauritius.
What are the requirements?
You must complete the digital form with personal details. Besides, you must have these items:
- A valid passport. Get a scan that shows your details.
- An email address.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- A passport size photo.
- Health coverage.
- Flight tickets.
- Hotel reservation.
- Proof of income. Show your bank statements.
Continue learning about the long-term stay in Mauritius with iVisa.com.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: If you can wait a reasonable time, choose the cheapest alternative. USD 30.00 - 17 days.
- Rush processing time: for faster service, pay a higher fee. USD 30.00 - 13 days.
- Super Rush processing time: receive the travel documentation right away. USD 30.00 - 8 days.
Our team can help you with the long-term stay in Mauritius.
How can I apply?
- Fill out the online form. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your details. Choose a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload the required documents.
Remember that we will process your application and send the Mauritius Premium Visa to your email inbox. Let us help you with the details about the long-term stay in Mauritius.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
100%! We have established the highest security standards for all our services, including the Mauritius Premium Visa.
Explore the comments section for more details about our processes. Check the long-term stay in Mauritius with our experts.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Don’t hesitate to connect with our customer support agents who are available 24 hours a day. We have all the answers about the long-term stay in Mauritius.
Explore the application page now!
Mauritius seems like a dream come true. Apart from the unique beaches and attractions, the locals are the heart of Mauritius. Upon arrival, you will see smiles all over the place. You will feel welcome as soon as you land. Mauritius is a melting pot of ethnicities and religions. Therefore, locals are very tolerant and respectful of external costumes. We invite you to understand locals while you walk around the villages, go shopping, or spend a day at the beach. During weekends, you have more opportunities to get to know them, whether it’s in the towns or on a night out.
Visit Port-Louis, the capital, and discover incredible sites all over the place. Check the shops, where you can find clothes, souvenirs, jewelry, and fabrics. Locals love horse races, and every Saturday, they get together at the Champ de Mars to enjoy them. This site is the oldest racecourse in the southern hemisphere. Head to the National History Museum to learn more about the island’s history. Explore the Jardin de la Compagnie and indulge in the beautiful scenery.
Go for the Mauritius Prime Visa now and explore this incredible island.