Learn More: Travel Digital Form
MAURITIUS IS OPEN: Mauritius re-opened to all arrivals in January 2022
With iVisa.com you can apply for your Mauritius Travel Digital Form online, prior to your arrival in the country. It's easy and fast, it won't take longer than 5 minutes to fill out. See below for details on how to apply.
MAURITIUS TRAVEL DIGITAL FORM
- Digital Travel Form: A mandatory all-in-one health declaration allowing entry to Mauritius
- Validity: The duration of your trip to Mauritius
- No. of entries: Single entry document
- Fees: The form is free of charge but iVisa.com charges a processing fee, see below
- Eligibility: Everyone wishing to travel to Mauritius must fill out the form, it must be completed 72 hours before departure.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Mauritius click here to apply for the Mauritius Travel Digital Form.
Required Documents to Apply
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE MAURITIUS TRAVEL DIGITAL FORM
Obtaining the Mauritius Travel Digital Form with iVisa.com is an easy and user-friendly process, as follows:
- Step 1: Choose the document you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us and the final document which you will need to print out and sign. You must carry your Mauritius Travel Digital Form with you when you travel to Mauritius.
My application couldn't be completed due to an error. What now?
What can I do if my Mauritius Travel Digital Form application has been canceled or rejected?
iVisa helps you avoid rejections by reviewing your documents and guiding you through the application process. Additionally, if the Mauritian government rejects or cancels your application, you are eligible for a full refund of the processing fee. Other than that, we do not refund the government fees.
You may consider re-applying for the Mauritius Travel Digital Form, depending on the reasons for cancellation or rejection.
I am unable to make payments online. What should I do?
I made a mistake while filling out the form. Can I modify it?
I have not received my Completed Application confirmation email. What now?
How do processing times work?
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This app does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://passport.govmu.org/