The opportunity to stay in paradise doesn’t come around very often. Therefore, it’s your chance to get the Mauritius Premium Visa and have an extended stay in Mauritius. iVisa.com has all the tools to help you with the online procedure. Enjoy our simplicity, speed, and security.
Although the pandemic continues to be a health hazard in most countries, we are sure that this travel document is an incredible alternative for your next holiday. Check the Mauritius Premium Visa cost with us.
How can I obtain the Mauritius Premium Visa with iVisa.com?
- Launch the application page.
- Fill out the digital form with your personal details.
- Our experts will confirm your application is 100% correct.
- Expect the Mauritius Premium Visa electronically.
- Show the travel document upon arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Mauritius Premium Visa?
The Mauritius Premium Visa is a travel document for anybody who wants to stay for a long period in Mauritius. If you already work remotely, this is your opportunity to work from paradise.
Make sure to have all the requirements, such as proof of your income. Also, you can’t seek a paid job in Mauritius while you enter with this visa.
Continue learning the Mauritius Premium Visa cost with us.
What information do I need to provide?
You must provide us with all your trip details. Also, you should have the following:
- A valid passport. Attach a scan of your details page.
- An email address.
- A payment method, select between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- A passport size photo.
- Health insurance, must cover the whole visit.
- Round-trip tickets.
- Hotel booking.
- Proof of income. Show your latest bank statements.
Let us help explain the Mauritius Premium Visa cost. We have all the details.
What is the Mauritius Premium Visa cost?
- Standard processing time: If you have a small budget, go for the cheapest option. USD $29.49 - 17 days.
- Rush processing time: Expect the travel document in less time if you can pay a higher fee. USD $52.99 - 13 days.
- Super Rush processing time: We will process your application as soon as possible. USD $89.99 - 8 days.
We can support you with the Mauritius Premium Visa cost.
How can I apply?
- Complete the online form. Select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Check your information and correct any mistakes. Choose a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload supporting documents.
We will send the Mauritius Premium Visa to your email inbox. Make sure to have it when entering the island. Learn all about the Mauritius Premium Visa cost with us.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! We have implemented strict security guidelines for all our services. You can trust our reliable platform.
Check the comments section for more information about successful processes. Continue learning about the Mauritius Premium Visa cost with us.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Communicate with our customer support agents who are available 24 hours a day. We know the details about the Mauritius Premium Visa cost.
Dive into the application page now!
Mauritius has so much to offer you. Check the famous seven-colored earth located in Chamarel. The colors appeared due to a geological phenomenon, and you can enjoy them today. Explore the Chamarel waterfall and more natural wonders around the site. Also, you can see monkeys or the endemic Mauritian Tropicbird. Visit the Ebony Forest or Lavilleon Park. Go to the nearby village and check out Saint Anne church. Besides, you should taste some local food in the restaurants. Go south and explore Le Morne beach or head to Plaine Champagne.
Mauritius offers high-quality sugar and tea, which they have been harvesting for centuries. Also, you can taste the rum that comes from the sugar cane juice. Check L’Aventure du Sucre in Pamplemousses that used to function as a sugar factory and it’s now a museum. Buy some sweet treats in the gift shop. Try some rum along the way and enjoy a meal at the museum restaurant. Also, explore the Tea Route that can take you to tea plantations.
Before traveling, you must have the Mauritius Prime Visa.