If you are a French passport holder, you can acquire the Mauritius Premium Visa for an extended stay on this island. Don’t worry! Because iVisa.com has all the details of the digital process. We have a simple, fast, and reliable service.
Although entry requirements for most countries keep changing, we have an incredible team with the latest information about the Mauritius Premium Visa. We can explain the Mauritius Visa for citizens of France.
How can I acquire the Mauritius Premium Visa with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Answer all the questions in the application form.
- Our experts will review your details and get in touch if they need more information.
- Expect the Mauritius Premium Visa in your email inbox.
- Make sure to have it when entering Mauritius.
Apply in advance
If you are ready to apply for the Mauritius Premium Visa, we invite you to send us all your details. We can process your application at the right time. Check the Mauritius Visa for citizens of France now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for the Mauritius Premium Visa as a French citizen?
Yes! The Mauritius Premium Visa is available for French citizens like you. This travel document allows for a long-term stay in Mauritius. You must provide details of your income, and you can’t seek a paid job on the island during this period.
Let us help you with the Mauritius Visa for citizens of France.
What information do I need to provide?
You need to complete the application form with trip details. Also, you should have the following requirements:
- A valid passport. Provide a scan of your details page.
- An email address.
- A payment method, pay for the service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- A passport size photo.
- Health coverage.
- Flight tickets.
- Hotel booking.
- Proof of income. Send us your latest bank statements.
We can support you with the Mauritius visa for citizens of France.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: If you have time to wait for your document, go for the most affordable alternative. USD 30.00 - 17 days.
- Rush processing time: Pay a higher fee and obtain the visa in less time. USD 30.00 - 13 days.
- Super Rush processing time: Expect your visa right away. USD 30.00 - 8 days.
Our experts know all about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of France. We can help you!
How can I apply?
- Complete the online form. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Review your information. Choose a payment option between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach supporting documents.
Expect the Mauritius Premium Visa in your email inbox. You must have the travel document when entering Mauritius. Keep checking the Mauritius Visa for citizens of France with us.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! We know safety is a top priority for you. Therefore, we only work with the highest security guidelines.
Check the comments section for more information about how we work. Let our experts advise you about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of France.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Communicate with our customer support agents who are available day and night. We can solve your doubts about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of France.
Check the application page now!
Mauritius offers an incredible array of sites. Check Port Louis, the capital. Founded in 1735, the city has an exciting vibe. Start your trip with Caudan Waterfront, a shopping center with all the services you need. Visit the Place d’Armes, where you can see the Government House that dates back to the 18th century when France ruled the island. Make sure to visit the Port-Louis market, where all the smells and flavors will invite you to stay forever. Enjoy exotic fruits or buy some souvenirs. Get to Chinatown, where you can find shops, restaurants, and surprises all around. There is even a pagoda between these commercial sites. The Chinese community has been growing since the 18th century when the first traders arrived on the island. Visit Jummah Mosque, where you can see people of the Muslim faith worship.
Try all the food you can! Taste some dholl puris and faratas, which are pancakes with split peas that are served with curries. Chili cakes are also a favorite of tourists. Chinese dumplings and fried noodles are delicious!
It’s time to get the Mauritius Prime Visa!