Bulgarian nationals, along with all European Union citizens, are not required to apply for a consular visa when traveling to Mexico for tourism purposes. Even so, you need to purchase a Mexico tourist card. You can apply for one on the plane over there, or when you arrive in Mexico. However, with iVisa, you can get it before departure in just 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Bulgaria – the requirements
While the online application process is not at all complicated, you still need to be able to fulfill a few requirements. Even so, the list is short. It only contains the following:
- Valid passport – when you apply online for a Tourist card, you must have at hand a valid passport. Moreover, the travel document in question has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Mexico.
- Airplane ticket – this requirement applies only if you travel to Mexico by air. It is essential to provide a flight number. When you take the trip by car, no substitute document is needed.
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, your Tourist Card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print it out before departure. Also, we suggest that you write down the FMM number just in case your Tourist Card is lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – an online application process also requires a method of payment that allows you to pay online. iVisa accepts multiple such methods. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Bulgaria – the online application form
After you gather all of the above, there is one thing left for you to do, and that is to fill in an application form. You should not find it difficult, but if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and entirely free.
The form in question is broken down into three simple steps. The first one covers general information. At the same time, you need to choose a processing time for your application, as well as to mention your means of travel. You will see that both choices will establish the cost of your Mexico tourist card. As for processing, here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand. It is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and the fee is just $20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, you receive your Tourist Card in just 6 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes a bit higher. You will be charged $40.
- Super Rush processing – as the fastest available option, this is the most expensive. The Tourist Card is approved in 30 minutes, but you have to pay $60 for it.
Bear in mind that the fees above apply when you travel by air. If you choose to travel by land, you will spend an additional $29 for each processing time.
When you get to step number two, all you have to do is to handle the payment and read tour form carefully to make sure it does not contain any mistakes. Even a typo can invalidate your tourist card.
Last but not least, the third step wants you to upload a few documents that support your application. As soon as you are done with that as well, you can submit your request, and iVisa will handle the rest.
The bottom line is that the online process of getting a Mexico tourist card cannot get any easier. The document is valid for 180 days since arrival, you can use it for a single entry, and it covers your stay for no more than 180 days.