How to Apply: e-Visa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: e-Visa
In 2015, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Moldova introduced the Visitor e-Visa for citizens of over 100 countries. This Visitor e-Visa allows travelers to enter the country for tourist or business purposes and it enables them to stay in Moldova for up to 90 days after arrival. The Moldova e-Visa application process is very simple and 100% online. Once the application is submitted and accepted, the applicant will receive their visa via email and must show it to the immigration officer upon arrival in Moldova. Yes, it’s that simple.
The e-Visa system is an online method of applying for visas from anywhere in the world. Some advantages of this system to the traveler are that visas can be applied for quickly over the internet at any time and from any location. Payment is made online at the time of the application.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The Moldova e-Visa is an official document that allows visitors entry into and travel within Moldova for up to 90 days Per Entry.
We require the following to submit your application:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Cover Letter Invitation Letter (if applicable) Schengen Visa (if applicable) Return Ticket Proof of Accommodation Bank Statement Proof of Travel Medical Insurance
Passport Personal Details Scan
Invitation Letter (if applicable)
Schengen Visa (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation
Proof of Travel Medical Insurance
The Moldova e-Visa costs USD 60.00. Additionally, there is a service fee of USD 30.00 for Standard Processing, USD 50.00 for Rush Processing and USD 80.00 for Super Rush Processing.
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing : 16 Business Days
Rush Processing : 13 Business Days
Super Rush Processing : 11 Business Days
The Moldova eVisa is valid from your intended arrival date until your departure date. However, you can only stay for a maximum of up to 90 days Per Entry.
Your travel document has to be valid for at least 3 months after your e-visa expires. Also, your passport should have at least one blank page for visa stamping.
The following nationalities can apply for the Moldova eVisa:
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic (CAR)
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Dominican Republic
- Equatorial Guinea
- Eswatini (formerly Swaziland)
- Ivory Coast
- Myanmar (formerly Burma)
- North Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
NO. Possession of a Landing Authorization for Moldova does not provide automatic right of entry for the holder into the Country. The Immigration Officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if they consider that such a person is unable to fulfil the immigration requirements or that such person's presence in Moldova would be contrary to national interests or security.
Upon arrival in Moldova, you need to present your passport along with your Moldova e-Visa, which has to be printed. You will also be asked to present the following:
Invitation letter or any document that proves the purpose of your visit
Proof of accommodation
Travel and health insurance
Yellow Fever vaccine is recommended if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
For more information, click on the following link:
Moldova is a small but charming country in Eastern Europe. It has a troubling history and struggled to obtain its independence. Conflicts have occurred as recently as 1992, but the country is now peaceful and incredibly welcoming. If you plan on traveling to Moldova anytime soon, we recommend that you do so via the Romanian borders. Crossing through Ukraine is much more complicated.
Before you start planning your trip to Moldova, you must first inquire about the entry requirements. It is true that most nationalities, 103 to be specific, can enter Moldova without a visa as long as their stay does not exceed 90 days; but you may not be among them. In that case, you can apply online for an electronic visa, which is available for the citizens of all countries requiring a visa.
Nevertheless, please remember that if you are not visa-exempt and you plan to stay in Moldova for more than 90 days, you are required to go to the Moldovan embassy in your country of residence and apply for a standard visa. At the same time, certain nationalities are required to hold a letter of invitation. You should consult Moldova’s visa policy to see if your nationality is on that list.
The official language in Moldova is Romanian. It used to be Moldovan up until 2013. However, Russian is also widely spoken, both as a first and second language. Some people speak Ukrainian as well. French and English are taught in schools, but the people of Moldova do not really use those. So, if you plan on traveling to Moldova, it would be best if you learned some basic phrases in Romanian or Russian. They are more common than English.
The best time to visit Moldova is during the spring and autumn. Moldova’s climate is unforgiving during the summer when the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees Celsius. During the winter, it can be freezing, especially in January and February, when the temperatures can reach well below 0C, even during the day.
Do you know why most tourists go to Moldova? For their excellent wine. Moldova is famous for its fine wines. If you go in the fall, you will be able to experience the entire winemaking process, which can be both fun and informative. You should go to Milestii Mici, which holds the Guinness World Record for most significant wine collection in the world. Plus, the place is truly fantastic. Believe it or not, you will find 125 miles of underground roadways. If you do want to visit, it would be best if you booked a tour with an agency. You will need a vehicle to explore the entire vineyard and roadways.
Similar to Milestii Mici is Cricova. It is the second-largest wine cellar, with 75 miles of underground roadways. Tourists actually prefer this one because it is only 15 minutes away from Chisinau, Moldova’s capital city. Here too you can take a tour, taste the best wine, and have some fun.
Another wine cellar you should visit is Purcari. This one is actually quite famous. Not only for being one of the oldest wineries in Moldova, but also because Russian Emperor Nicolai the 2nd, the English king George the 5th, and Queen Victoria all used to drink Purcari wines. What you must try when you go there is a wine called Negru de Purcari. It is likely one of the best wines you will ever drink. You can purchase wines from all of these wineries. They make excellent gifts for your friends and family at home. Plus, they are incredibly cheap compared to other exceptional European wines. It seems the Moldovan wines, while incredible, are not as well known because of political reasons.
If you are looking for something to do while in Moldova, you should know that many tourists choose to explore the country by bike or motorcycle. The sights are amazing, especially if you travel on the European road from Chisinau toward the western border with Romania. There are picturesque landscapes all over, plus the lovely villages and monasteries. The hills with the vineyards are stunning during the fall, but there is something to see each season. When in Moldova, you also have the option to go caving. Moldova has a few caves that are open to the public. One of them is the Cave of Surprises. It is located about 30 miles from Chisinau, near Criuleni. The Emil Racovita cave is near Criva village, a bit farther from Chisinau (about 165 miles). Both caves are worth seeing. Just please remember that visitors are required to bring their own equipment since you will not find any to rent at the location.
There are many other fun activities available in Moldova. You can go horseback riding, kayaking, and skydiving. The latter is available at Vadul lui Voda airstrip, and you can book a single or tandem jump during the weekends. Of course, the weather must be on your side.
The people in Moldova are lovely. They are welcoming to tourists, and they are willing to show you a great time. If you visit in autumn, you may notice that many of them grow their own grapes and press their own wine. Believe it or not, many people in Moldova produce thousands of liters of wine per year for their personal consumption. Some of them sell the grapes or the wine as soon as it is ready to be bottled.
The food in Moldova is delicious. You should try a few restaurants in Chisinau, the capital city. This is definitely a place for foodies. Accommodation is easy to find, although you will see that the prices are quite high.
As far as safety is concerned, you have nothing to worry about. You will come across many drunks during the night, but most of them are harmless. Just walk away, and you should be just fine. You may want to drink bottled water because some banned pesticides such as DDT were used and contaminated the soil.
What you should learn about before traveling to Moldova is their complicated relationship with Romania. Some Moldovans identify as Romanians, while others do not. You need to study your host and find out which way they identify. It is a sensitive subject, and it would be best if you just avoided it as much as possible.
The bottom line is that Moldova is worth the visit. The picturesque landscapes, the vineyards, and the tasty food make Moldova a welcoming location for tourists.
- MOLDOVA E-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Tanzania
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of The Philippines
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Zambia
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Zimbabwe
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Papua New Guinea
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Palestine
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Syria
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Senegal
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Suriname
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of South Sudan
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Taiwan
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Sri Lanka
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of South Africa
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Sudan
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Sierra Leone
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Somalia
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of the Maldives
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Thailand
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Togo
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Uganda
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Tunisia
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Turkmenistan
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Yemen
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Vietnam
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Laos
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Kuwait
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Liberia
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Lesotho
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Libya
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Malawi
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Madagascar
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Lebanon
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Afghanistan
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Bolivia
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bahrain
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Belize
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Botswana
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bhutan
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bangladesh
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Algeria
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Angola
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Nepal
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Benin
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Burkina Faso
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Mozambique
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Cambodia
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Namibia
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Cape Verde
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Mauritania
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Cameroon
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Chad
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Mongolia
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Burundi
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of China
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Central African Republic
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Mali
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Myanmar
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Guinea
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Djibouti
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Equatorial Guinea
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Morocco
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Nauru
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Egypt
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Ethiopia
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Gambia
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Fiji
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Eritrea
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Gabon
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Congo
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Comoros
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Guinea-Bissau
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Haiti
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of India
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Iran
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Kenya
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Ivory Coast
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Niger
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Indonesia
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Pakistan
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Jamaica
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Moldova eVisa for citizens of Jordan
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Guyana
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Oman
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Qatar
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Rwanda
- Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Sao Tome & Principe
- Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Eswatini
- What is the fee for a Moldova visa?
- Moldova visa invitation letter
- Moldova visa requirements
- Moldova visa processing time
- Moldova eVisa - what if I am a passport holder of a visa-free country?
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.