Citizens of Germany are exempt from getting an entry visa to Morocco. They still need to provide other documents like a confirmed hotel reservation. If they are traveling for business purposes they are going to be asked for an invitation letter. This has to be printed, sealed, and signed by the Moroccan company’s manager this person is working with. In addition to the above mentioned, they must show proof of negative PCR (coronavirus) test results and a compulsory Public Health Passenger Form. The latter may be completed by the traveler through the iVisa.com website by filling out the 100% online application form.
Morocco has a wide variety of tourist sites to visit and explore. Don’t miss the medinas, hammams, El Jadida, Chefchaouen, and the exotic gardens of Rabat.
How do I apply for a Public Health Passenger Form with iVisa.com?
- First, fill-up the application form available online in iVisa.com. Include all your personal and trip details.
- Second, Payment. There are three (3) processing speeds (find more info in FAQs). Payment methods: credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
- Third, Upload documents. (like a scanned image of your passport, photo, etc.).
- Fourth, get your Public Health Passenger Form in your email inbox.
- Fifth, Print and sign to present to immigration upon arrival at the airport.
Apply in Advance
With iVisa.com you can solicit your Public Health Passenger Form ahead of time. We are consistently accepting lots of applications from around the globe so it is wiser to apply promptly just in case yours is returned to you for revision. Otherwise, you would be incurring additional costs just to have faster processing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Public Health Passenger Form?
It is an essential document that each visitor will need to enter Morocco. It has to be completed, printed, and signed to display at the airport’s immigration division. This is the first way how citizens of Germany can enter Morocco during coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Morocco?
COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificates are not among the entry requirements to visit Morocco.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Morocco?
- COVID-19 test prior to arrival: Travelers do not need negative pre-departure testing to travel to Morocco.
Do I have to self-isolate when I get to Morocco?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
How much time can citizens of Germany stay in Morocco with this Public Health Passenger Form?
Citizens of Germany may stay 30 days after arrival on a Single Entry.
I’ve heard about “Wiqaytna”, what is it?
It’s a coronavirus tracking application. Please download it on your mobile phone to keep yourself reachable by the sanitary authorities. This is how citizens of Germany can enter Morocco during coronavirus.
Can you tell me what iVisa.com&#039;s processing speeds and rates are?
- Standard : USD $36.49 - 24 hours.
- Rush : USD $60.99 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush : USD $100.99 - 4 hours.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course, you can and you should. iVisa.com is one of the best online sites to manage your travel documents applications. Feel free to read our testimonials.
I have additional questions.
In such a case, please reach out to our customer support team. They are trained to answer all your questions and to clear out your doubts.
El Jadida is the footprint left by the Portuguese. A port city on the Atlantic coast of Morocco, also known as the “Portuguese Fortified City of Mazagan”, registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2004.
Originally it was called “al-Breyja” but the Portuguese changed its name to “Mazagão” after taking possession in 1502. Following the Portuguese abandonment in 1769, Mazagan turned into a ghost town until Sultan Abd al-Rahman of Morocco ordered the construction of a mosque along with the rebuilding of the destroyed portions of the city. The renewed township was renamed “al-Jadida” which means “The New”.
- The Portuguese cistern (its vaults were used as a stage in Orson Welles&#039; Othello film (1951).
- Manueline Church of the Assumption (early 16th century).
- The Portuguese City.
- Sidi Bouzid beach.
- Kasbah Boulaouane.
- El Jadida-Mazagan Resort (it has a eucalyptus forest; water sports; Gary Player golf course; tennis courts).
- El Jadida Royal Golf Course.
- The Great Mosque.
- The Red Chateau.
- The Lighthouse of Sidi Abou Wafi.
- Royal Club Equestre (El Jadida is home to the annual Salon du Cheval, the largest horse expo in Africa).