Learn More: Health Questionnaire
NAMIBIA IS OPEN: Namibia re-opened for tourism on 1 September 2020.
The Namibia Health Questionnaire is a mandatory travel document that all tourists wishing to visit Namibia must submit before their departure. It is part of the new health measures implemented by the government. This document does not replace a visa.
WHO CAN ENTER NAMIBIA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
To go to Namibia, all visitors must fill in the Namibia Health Questionnaire to enter the country prior to their arrival.
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE NAMIBIA HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE
If you want the Namibia Health Questionnaire, you will have to provide specific information about your health status in the 14 days before your trip, where you will stay and which places in the country you will visit. Although you don't need a negative COVID-19 test result to apply for the Namibia Health Questionnaire, to enter the country all unvaccinated travelers (including children aged 5 and over) will need to present a negative PCR test result taken no more than 72 hours prior to departure to Namibia.
Visit the application page to complete the Namibia Health Questionnaire.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you submit your application form, our outstanding team will process your request. When it is ready, you will receive your document in your email inbox. Remember to print and sign it for your trip.
Visit the FAQs below to view the quarantine rules for Namibia.
Required Documents to Apply
All travelers entering, regardless of their nationality, age or any other consideration must carry their Namibia Health Questionnaire (COVID-19) printed and signed along with their RT- PCR COVID-19 Negative Test Results. Fully vaccinated travelers are exempted from testing requirements.
The Namibia Health Questionnaire (COVID-19) is a Single Entry document. It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for a Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
At the airport, you must show printed the Namibia Health Questionnaire (COVID-19) that we will send you through email, in order to pass the health check established by the Health Authorities.
After landing, temperature scanning will take place, and passengers showing any symptoms will be tested again for Covid-19 at the airport.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Namibia?
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to Namibia?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours from a Trusted Travel accredited laboratory for unvaccinated travelers.
- COVID test after arrival: Travelers with symptoms may be tested on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5 and fully vaccinated travelers.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Namibia?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Namibia.
What is the Namibia Health Questionnaire?
The Namibia Health Questionnaire is a travel document implemented for all passengers wishing to visit Namibia. It is part of the official government’s health measures to mitigate the coronavirus impact on the country.
Do not forget that it DOES NOT replace a visa. If you want to enter Namibia, depending on your nationality you may need a paper visa to enter the country. If that is the case, we recommend making an appointment at the closest embassy to get it before your trip.
Is it mandatory to apply for the Namibia Health Questionnaire if I’m traveling to Namibia?
Do children also need to complete the Namibia Health Questionnaire?
How much does the Namibia Health Questionnaire cost?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
When should I apply for the Namibia Health Questionnaire?
We usually recommend our customers apply at least one day before their trip to avoid any delays in receiving their documents. However, you can apply for it at any time!
Start right now and get your documents right away!
How can I get the Namibia Health Questionnaire?
How long is the Namibia Health Questionnaire?
It is only valid for one single entry. If you want to visit Namibia more than once, you will need to apply for another Namibia Health Questionnaire whenever you want.
Do not think twice and apply right away!
Can I get the Namibia Health Questionnaire for free?
Can I chat to you if I have more questions?
Where can I read more about the Namibia Health Questionnaire?
Learn more about Namibia Tourism
Where can I read more?
- Namibia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Namibia?
- How Citizens of United Kingdom Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Botswana Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Zimbabwe Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Angola Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- Namibia Covid-19 Regulations: Recent Information
- Namibia Covid-19 Insurance Requirements
- Namibia Covid-19 Test Requirements: Updates
- How Citizens of United States Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Zambia Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of South Africa Can Enter Namibia During Coronavirus
- Namibia Travel Restrictions Coronavirus: Updated Info
- Namibia visa policy: Uncover the Details