Visiting other countries is a fantastic idea for those who want to have a great time during their vacations. However, the current COVID-19 pandemic has changed travel requirements in many countries. To prevent any new cases coming into their country, the Netherlands asks visitors to get the Health Declaration. It works as a certificate that demonstrates that your health status is optimal to enter the Netherlands. If you do not know about it, do not worry because iVisa.com will clarify your questions about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter the Netherlands: during coronavirus.
Tourists coming from abroad will have to obtain the Netherlands Health Declaration if they want to meet the government’s health requirements. It will not be challenging to get if you decide to use iVisa.com with our uncomplicated process that doesn’t take a long time to complete.
Find out more about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus with iVisa.com.
Note: Since April 20th, 2022, the Netherlands Health Declaration is no longer necessary if you're entering to the country by air.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccine certificate to travel to the Netherlands?
COVID vaccination passports or certificates are no longer mandatory to enter the Netherlands. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to the Netherlands?
You don't need a pre-departure COVID-19 test to enter the Netherlands.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to the Netherlands?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What is the Netherlands Health Declaration form?
The Netherlands Health Declaration Form is a document implemented to collect data from international arrivals that meet the health requirements to enter the country. The Health Declaration works as a health pass to help the government control the COVID-19 outbreak within its borders and prevent more cases. With such a document, you will have to report some information about yourself and your trip if they need to contact you.
If you do not know how to complete it, do not worry because iVisa.com has prepared a short application form to assist you in getting your Health Declaration. That’s what you have to know about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus.
What is the information required to apply?
To apply for the Health Declaration and understand how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus, iVisa.com prepared the following list of items that you will have to take into account while applying:
- You will need a valid payment method that can be your credit/debit card or just your Paypal account.
- You will need your current passport.
- You will have to give us your email address for us to notify you when your Health Declaration is ready or if we need something else.
What are the processing times and prices?
- Standard Processing Option USD $36.49 - 24 hours: it is the most affordable service to get your Health Declaration. However, you will have to wait for it an average time.
- Rush Processing Option USD $64.99 - 8 hours: for a higher price, you receive quick service.
- Super Rush Processing Option USD $105.99 - 4 hours: the fastest and most expensive service for your Health Declaration.
Do you want to start the procedure right now? Click here.
What do I have to do to get the Netherlands Health Declaration?
Do not worry about having to spend a lot on the Health Declaration. Instead, it is an uncomplicated process that we designed for you. Complete the following three steps and you will get it done.
- First, fill the application form and provide us with your essential data. Then, choose the processing service that better fits your needs.
- Second, double-check your information and proceed with the payment. Here you will have the opportunity to use your debit/credit cards or just your Paypal account.
- Third, attach any required document and send it.
That will be all! You will receive the Netherlands Health Declaration through your email address. As you can see, you need to learn how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus.
How many times can I enter the Netherlands with the Health Declaration?
The Netherlands Health Declaration is a Single Entry document. It means that you will not be able to enter such a certificate more than once. If you want to travel to the Netherlands than once here, you will need to apply for it again.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
For sure! iVisa.com is a reliable travel agency that counts on years of experience helping tourists worldwide with their paperwork for their trips. You will receive your Health Declaration from experts. That is why many customers recommend our services, as you can read here.
I have more questions. Where can I find more info?
Contact our spectacular support agents who will be ready to answer any doubts about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus. You can also take a look at iVisa.com’s website to find out more!