For French people, there’s the chance of applying for a Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival very soon because Nigeria will enable the use of electronic visas for tourist travels.
The good thing about this document is that it’ll be available online, so you’ll be able to have it by completing an online form and getting a final approval at the airport. Plus, you can apply in no time at iVisa.com.
Start the process here
No visits to the consulate or long lines at the airport will be required because everything is automated and quick.
To know more information about the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival for Citizens of France, consider reading the following questions.
Obtain the Nigeria Tourist e-Visa on arrival for Citizens of France with iVisa.com
- Go to the application webpage here.
- Complete the online form with basic information about yourself.
- Choose a processing speed according to how fast you want your eVisa.
- Wait for the approval and review by our agents.
- You’ll get the approval by email. Print it and take it with you when traveling.
- Show the approved document to the officers at the airport to get the actual eVisa on Arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival?
It’s an online visa that allows you to enter Nigeria for tourism purposes. To get it, you have to complete an online form and wait for the approved letter by email. After that, you have to go to Nigeria with the approved letter to receive the actual eVisa (hence its name as “eVisa on Arrival”).
What items are necessary to get the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival for Citizens of France?
To see what documents you need to apply for this document read the shortlist below:
- A Passport with a valid expiration date.
- An Email Address to receive all the information about the eVisa.
- Valid payment alternative, this can be a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Get the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival for Citizens of Philippines here
What are the prices and the processing times?
The Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival for Citizens of France has a price that varies depending on how quickly you want to get it. By using iVisa.com, you can select one of the following options:
- Standard Processing: If you prefer the least expensive option.
- Rush Processing: With this processing speed you’ll get your eVisa in less time but must pay more.
- Super Rush Processing: By choosing this processing time, you’ll wait for less time but the price is the highest.
Apply for the eVisa here.
How can I apply for the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival?
Applying for this document is simple if you follow these steps:
- Step one, fill in the application form with some private details, and don’t forget to choose a processing speed.
- Step two, pay for the eVisa only after you review the information you wrote so that there are no mistakes.
- Step three, add the items needed to the form to complete the process. Click on ‘submit’ to send the application request.
After that, you’ll receive the approved document by email, but don’t forget to print it and take it with you to get the actual eVisa after you arrive in Nigeria.
To get personal assistance while applying, contact us.
Apply for the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival for Citizens of France here
Is it safe to apply for an eVisa by using iVisa.com?
At iVisa.com we act very thoughtfully to avoid risking any data in our database, so you can feel secure using our platform. Also, we are always honest about what we provide and about prices to avoid misinterpretations.
For that reason, we have gotten many good reviews, and you can see them here.
Where can I learn more about the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival for Citizens of France?
Check other questions about the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival for Citizens of France on this page.
Also, feel free to contact us if you prefer more personalized assistance.
Going on a trip to Nigeria is very exciting because you can get to know many wonders, and not all of them are the same. You can experience beautiful nature, but you can also explore amazing museums and historic sites.
The capital center, Abuja, has notable structures with a lot of history, like Abuja National Mosque and the Central Bank of Nigeria. Nevertheless, it also has peaceful spots to visit like the Millennium Park or the famous Zuma Rock, which is an excellent place for climbing.
Nigeria has a lot of reserves and natural sites related to ecology tourism. One of them is the popular Yankari National Park and Lekki Conservation Center. Ecology tourism is important in this nation because the government has tried to promote Nigeria’s biodiversity, in addition to improving the shelter of the country's flora and fauna.
You cannot forget to go on a safari, especially in nature sanctuaries like the Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary. These natural places allow you to carefully observe all the wildlife that resides in Nigeria.
Therefore, we invite you to prepare for your trip to Nigeria without any pressure! All you have to do is to go to iVisa.com and apply for your Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival