For citizens of the Philippines, there’s the possibility of applying for a Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival soon, as this country will enable the use of electronic visas for tourist trips.
The good news about this document is that it can be obtained online, and you’ll be able to finish it at the airport without queueing for a long time. In other words, you’ll be able to apply for the eVisa on iVisa.com, and from there you will only have to wait to receive the actual eVisa when you arrive in the country.
Start the online process here
No visits to the embassy or long queues at the airport are necessary because everything is automated and fast.
If you want to know more information about the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival for Citizens of Philippines, then consider the following questions.
How to get the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on arrival for Citizens of Philippines with iVisa.com
- Enter the application webpage.
- Fill in the form with basic information about yourself and the trip.
- Select a processing time.
- Our agents will review the form and they’ll also let you know if there are issues.
- You’ll get the approval by email, but remember to print it to receive the eVisa on arrival once you enter Nigeria.
- Show the approved document we sent you in PDF format to receive the final eVisa.
- Keep in mind that this is an eVisa on Arrival, so you mustn’t forget to bring the printed information we send you by email.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival?
It’s an electronic-issued visa that authorizes you to enter Nigeria for tourism purposes. To obtain it, you have to fill in an online form, wait for approval by email, and then go to Nigeria with the approved letter to get the actual eVisa (that’s why it’s called eVisa on Arrival).
What do I need to apply for the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival for Citizens of Philippines?
The list of requirements and items aren’t difficult to find, especially if you use iVisa.com online platform:
- Passport, as this is necessary when traveling abroad.
- Email Address to obtain the information about the eVisa and the approval letter to get the actual eVisa at the airport.
- Valid payment alternatives as this document isn’t free. You’ll can pay with a Paypal account or your credit/debit card.
Get the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival for Citizens of Philippines here
How much does the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival cost?
The Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival for Citizens of Philippines has different prices depending on how quickly you want to obtain it. With iVisa.com you can choose one of the following:
- Standard Processing: This option is the least expensive but it’s also the slowest. However, it’s great if you’re not in a hurry.
- Rush Processing: With this processing speed you’ll get your eVisa in less time by paying more.
- Super Rush Processing: By choosing this processing time, you’ll have to wait for less time but the price will be higher.
Apply for the eVisa here.
How can I get this document online?
To obtain your eVisa on iVisa.com, you’ll have to do the following:
- First, complete the online form with your private details and select a processing speed.
- Second, pay for the document once you’re sure that the information you wrote is correct.
- Third, attach the items required to complete the process. Click on ‘submit’ to send your request.
You’ll get the approved document by email, but remember to print it and take it with you to receive the actual eVisa once you arrive in Nigeria.
If you have doubts about this 3-step process, contact us.
Apply for the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival for Citizens of Philippines on this link
Is it safe to get an eVisa by using iVisa.com?
At iVisa.com we work very carefully to avoid risking any of the information in our database, so you can feel safe using our services. Also, we are always transparent about what we offer and about prices to avoid misunderstandings.
For that reason, we have received good reviews, which you can confirm here.
Where can I learn more about the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival for Citizens of Philippines?
To get more information about the Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival for Citizens of Philippines, you can click on this page.
Also, don’t forget to contact us if you prefer faster and more personalized attention.
Traveling to Nigeria is exciting because you can explore many wonders, and not all of them are the same. You can enjoy beautiful nature, but at the same time, you can also tour interesting museums and historic places.
The capital city, Abuja, has impressive buildings with a lot of history, like Abuja National Mosque and the Central Bank of Nigeria. However, it also has quiet places to visit like the Millennium Park or the famous Zuma Rock an excellent spot for climbers.
Nigeria is full of reserves and natural spots related to ecology tourism. Among those is the famous Yankari National Park and Lekki Conservation Center. This type of tourism is important because the government has tried to promote Nigeria’s biodiversity, in addition to promoting the protection of the country's flora and fauna.
One thing you cannot forget to plan while staying in Nigeria is a safari, especially in nature sanctuaries like the Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary. These reserves allow you to thoughtfully see all the wildlife that inhabits Nigeria.
Get ready for your trip to Nigeria without any stress! It’s time for you to focus on the fun part. All you have to do is to use iVisa.com to apply for your Nigeria Tourist eVisa on Arrival and that’s it!