Oman is often overlooked in holiday destination guides, but it is one of the most amazing destinations worldwide.
In this article, we’ll provide all the information to travel there and have the best experience. We’ll start with some information about the Oman Visa and include all the FAQs about the documents required for the Oman Visa.
After we answer all your questions, we’ll offer you some recommendations to make your experience in Oman memorable.
Documents Required for the Oman Visa - Here we go!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the current COVID-19 requirements to enter Oman?
To enter Oman, travelers are required to carry proof of vaccination and health insurance. A negative PCR taken within 72 hours before departure is also mandatory as it is to quarantine for 7 days upon arrival.
But as the COVID-19 requirements can change unexpectedly, we have created a product page. Here, we’ll update all travelers regarding current COVID-19 restrictions.
Documents Required for the Oman Visa - Check the COVID-19 restrictions before your trip!
What is the Oman Visa and how can I apply for it?
The Oman Visa is a travel authorization that grants entry in Oman for tourism purposes. There are two options with this visa- Multiple Entry or Multiple Entry visa. The single entry visa is valid for 30 days after issued, and allows for a stay of 30 days in Total in the country. The multiple entry visa is valid for one year and allows for a 30 days Per Entry. It needs to be used within 1 year after issued or it will automatically expire.
To apply for it you’ll need to go through these steps:
- First: With your passport handy, fill out the form with your personal information and select the processing time and fee that best suits your needs.
- Second: Make sure that all the information is correct to avoid any setbacks and proceed to pay using your credit or debit card.
- Third:Upload all the required documents and click submit.
Documents Required for the Oman Visa - You’ll receive your Oman Visa directly in your email inbox in PDF format.
What documents do I need to apply for the Oman Visa?
The requirements are the following:
- A digital photograph of the applicant.
- A scan of your passport information page.
- Copy of a valid visa or residence permit for one of the following countries: Schengen, United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan or Australia, if you come from Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Maldives, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
Documents Required for the Oman Visa - Upon arrival, immigration officials might ask for proof of accommodation and a return travel ticket.
What are the costs and processing times?
The prices of your Oman Visa will depend on the type of visa you need (single entry or multiple entry visa) and how fast you want to receive it. We offer three processing speeds that adapt to most needs.
Single entry visa:
- Standard Processing: 4 Business Days - USD $83.49
- Rush Processing: 2 Business Days - USD $106.99
- Super Rush Processing: 1 Business Day - USD $131.99
Multiple Entry visa:
- Standard Processing: 4 Business Days - USD $161.49
- Rush Processing: 2 Business Days - USD $184.99
- Super Rush Processing: 1 Business Day - USD $209.99
Documents Required for the Oman Visa - Our process include the government fee.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
100%! Our secure payment platform is supported by state-of-the-art cyber security and the strictest security measures to ensure that all your information is safe. We also have years of experience and an expert team to provide any visa you need now or in the future.
Documents Required for the Oman Visa - Head over to our user reviews section to read what our previous customers have said about our services.
I’m still not sure about my next steps. Is there anyone I can talk to?
Absolutely! Reach out to our customer care agents at any time. They are available 24/7 through our chat. They’ll be able to tell you more about the documents required for the Oman Visa.
Oman is a great country to visit. It's rich in architecture, history, and culture. Here we'll share some recommendations of places to visit in this lovely country.
Make a stop in the Grand Mosque in Muscat. This imposing building was a gift to the country from Sultan Qaboos to celebrate his 30th year of reign. It's a stunning symbol of Islamic architecture. It can accommodate 20,000 worshippers, including 750 women in their private prayer hall. Tours are available, but visitors are required to dress modestly. There are head coverings available at the entrance for women. If visiting, pay close attention to the Persian carpet. It's the second-largest Iranian carpet in the world and a great example of this ancient craft.
Near the mosque is Mutrah Souq. This local market keeps the chaos of a traditional Arab market, and it will transport you to a scene of Aladdin. In the market, you can find antique coffee houses, textiles, jewelry, and different Indian and Omani artifacts. It's expected to bargain, so sharpen your haggling skills before coming to the market. You can pay with cards in most shops, but to get the best prices, you should bring some cash. Travel to Oman!