As a UK citizen, you must acquire the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration before arriving in Papua New Guinea.iVisa.com has all the tools to help you with the online process. Enjoy our simple, fast, and reliable service.
We know covid has changed everybody’s lives. Therefore, we are sure a trip to Papua New Guinea may enrich your life right now. Continue exploring how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Note: Since April 19th, 2022, the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration Form is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I obtain the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Fill out the application form with personal details.
- Our experts will review your information and confirm it’s accurate.
- Expect the health document in your email inbox.
- Carry the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration when entering the country.
Apply in advance
Apply for the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration months in advance without worrying about anything. We can keep your details safe until it’s the right time for your application. Check how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Papua New Guinea?
No, you don't. COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to visit Papua New Guinea. As information can change rapidly, we advise you to check for the latest updates before traveling.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Papua New Guinea?
- COVID test before arrival: Pre-departure tests are not required.
Are there any quarantine requirements in Papua New Guinea?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Papua New Guinea.
Can I enter Papua New Guinea as a UK citizen?
Yes! You can enter Papua New Guinea if you have a UK passport. Still, you must follow these health guidelines:
- Before arrival, you need the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration.
- Quarantine requirements: Only if the result of the test on arrival is positive, the traveler must follow a quarantine.
What information do I need?
First, you must have all your health details. Besides, you need to have the following items:
- A valid passport.
- An email address to receive the health documentation.
- A payment method, pay for the service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Hotel reservation.
Let us tell you about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: if you are willing to wait a reasonable time, you can acquire the cheapest service. USD $34.49 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing time: for a higher fee, obtain the health document sooner. USD $65.99 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing time: the fastest option. USD $98.99 - 4 hours.
We are here to discuss how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
How can I apply?
- Fill out the application form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Check your information and select a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach the supporting documents.
We will send the Health Declaration electronically. Make sure to have it when arriving in Papua New Guinea. Keep checking how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus with us.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! We have established the highest security guidelines for all our services. Your information is safe with us.
Go to the comments section for more information about how we work. Continue reading about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus and travel!
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Communicate with our customer support agents who are available whenever you need them. We can solve your questions about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Head to the application page now!
We know that your trip to Papua New Guinea will be unforgettable. If you are trying to catch the perfect waves, you should explore this country. Check the reef breaks in Kavieng, New Ireland, and Vanimo. All year-round, you will find the perfect ocean for surfing. Don’t miss the islands, such as New Britain, where you can see the smoking Rabaul volcano. Also, explore Bougainville Island that offers natural wonders.
Mangalas is an incredible region to do community tourism. The rainforest in Oro Province is fascinating. Learn about the local culture with the Ese people. Also, you can book a safari to see Queen Alexandra, the largest butterfly in the world. If you are an avid birdwatcher, Papua New Guinea is the perfect place for you. The country offers 700 species and 38 varieties of birds of paradise. You can even find the smallest parrot and the only poisonous bird in the world. The culture in this country is marvelous. Spend some time learning about the Huli Wigmen, the Skeleton Tribe, the Asaro Mudmen, and the Baining hot coal dancers.
Get the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration now!