As a UK citizen, you must acquire the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration before arriving in Papua New Guinea.iVisa.com has all the tools to help you with the online process. Enjoy our simple, fast, and reliable service.
We know covid has changed everybody’s lives. Therefore, we are sure a trip to Papua New Guinea may enrich your life right now. Continue exploring how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
How can I obtain the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Fill out the application form with personal details.
- Our experts will review your information and confirm it’s accurate.
- Expect the health document in your email inbox.
- Carry the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration when entering the country.
Apply in advance
Apply for the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration months in advance without worrying about anything. We can keep your details safe until it’s the right time for your application. Check how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Papua New Guinea?
Yes, Papua New Guinea has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Papua New Guinea, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Can I enter Papua New Guinea as a UK citizen?
Yes! You can enter Papua New Guinea if you have a UK passport. Still, you must follow these health guidelines:
- Before arrival, you need the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration.
- You must take a covid test within 7 days before departure. Upon arrival, show the negative results to health authorities.
- You will need to quarantine for 14 days as soon as you arrive. The quarantine should be in a government facility or your home, in case this facility is eligible.
What information do I need?
First, you must have all your health details. Besides, you need to have the following items:
- A valid passport.
- An email address to receive the health documentation.
- A payment method, pay for the service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Hotel reservation.
Let us tell you about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Do I have to quarantine after I arrive in Papua New Guinea?
All travelers must quarantine for 21 days in a government-approved hotel on arrival in Papua New Guinea or at their residence if they are eligible for home-based quarantine. Travelers must also provide a hotel reservation before departure to PNG. All arrivals will also be subject to monitoring through either an accepted tracking device or tracking application at their own cost.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: if you are willing to wait a reasonable time, you can acquire the cheapest service. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing time: for a higher fee, obtain the health document sooner. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing time: the fastest option. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
We are here to discuss how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
How can I apply?
- Fill out the application form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Check your information and select a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach the supporting documents.
We will send the Health Declaration electronically. Make sure to have it when arriving in Papua New Guinea. Keep checking how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus with us.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! We have established the highest security guidelines for all our services. Your information is safe with us.
Go to the comments section for more information about how we work. Continue reading about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus and travel!
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Communicate with our customer support agents who are available whenever you need them. We can solve your questions about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Head to the application page now!
We know that your trip to Papua New Guinea will be unforgettable. If you are trying to catch the perfect waves, you should explore this country. Check the reef breaks in Kavieng, New Ireland, and Vanimo. All year-round, you will find the perfect ocean for surfing. Don’t miss the islands, such as New Britain, where you can see the smoking Rabaul volcano. Also, explore Bougainville Island that offers natural wonders.
Mangalas is an incredible region to do community tourism. The rainforest in Oro Province is fascinating. Learn about the local culture with the Ese people. Also, you can book a safari to see Queen Alexandra, the largest butterfly in the world. If you are an avid birdwatcher, Papua New Guinea is the perfect place for you. The country offers 700 species and 38 varieties of birds of paradise. You can even find the smallest parrot and the only poisonous bird in the world. The culture in this country is marvelous. Spend some time learning about the Huli Wigmen, the Skeleton Tribe, the Asaro Mudmen, and the Baining hot coal dancers.
Get the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration now!