Are you thinking of getting an Algerian passport? Having one comes with its own responsibilities, but one of the first things you need to think about before the application process is that you will need high-quality passport photos. While you have multiple options to make that happen, we suggest that you use the services of iVisa Photos. That way, you will go through as little trouble as possible to get the much-needed photographs.
At the same time, if you plan on traveling to a foreign country anytime soon, we recommend that you look at our website. If you happen to be eligible for an electronic visa when you want to take your trip, they can help you get one with minimal effort.
Here are the general specs a valid passport photo should follow:
- Size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- Color: yes
- Head size and position: the head must be square to the camera. You cannot take a picture from one side or have your face at an angle
- Recency: as recent as possible. It should not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: straight into the camera
- Make sure your ears are both visible
- The photo should not be blurry
- Glasses: only if your eyes are seen clearly through them
- Headgear: only for religious purposes
- Dimensions and size (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: must be in contrast with the background
- Beard: only if it reflects your day to day appearance
- Quantity needed in application: 3
Algeria Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
Now that we listed the specs, you may be curious to know more information. After all, it can be confusing. You would be surprised how many people do not get their passports because of an inadequate photo, which is why we desire nothing more than your application to be successful. To that effect, we explain a few of the specifications so that there is no confusion.
- The picture must be printed on photo-quality paper with no borders. Your face should cover 35 mm in height. Your shoulders must be visible too.
- It is imperative that your head is not at an angle. Portrait-style pictures are not permitted, so make sure that your head is perpendicular to the camera.
- The background should always be white so that your facial features are clearly visible. If you take a picture against a colored background or one that has patterns on it, your passport application will be rejected.
- You cannot have any facial expressions while you take the photo. Do not smile, frown, or display any other expression.
- Your eyes should look straight into the camera so that they are clearly visible. You cannot squint.
- While glasses are accepted in certain situations, you must make sure that there is no glare created by the light. Also, if you have tinted spectacles, take them off as they are not acceptable. Sunglasses are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Make sure that the lighting is just right. Your face must not be covered by shadows or reflections. Red eyes are not accepted either.
- If your religious beliefs do not allow you to uncover your head, you can keep your headwear on. However, your face has to be clearly visible from the bottom of your chin to the top of your forehead. That is the only accepted compromise.
- If you usually have a beard, you can have it in the photo as well. However, if you plan on shaving it off, please shave it for the picture as well. At the same time, if you plan on growing one, wait for it to grow so that you can take a picture that reflects your everyday look.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Perhaps you already know that children, no matter their age, need their own individual passport and visa. That is why photos are necessary for them as well. It may be a bit more complicated to take a picture of a newborn, but it’s not impossible. There are a few differences between adult and children’s photos, but nothing too significant. Here are some tips that will help you with the process of taking a picture of a child:
- If the child is so young that he/she needs to be held in the picture, keep in mind that your hands should not be visible.
- The child must be alone in the photo.
- Make sure to capture the child with his/her eyes open.
- Many people use a car seat to take a passport photo of a child. If you want to do the same, remember to place a white sheet on the backrest for contrast. If you plan on putting the baby on his/her back, place a white layer underneath.
Not only does iVisa Photos allow you to avoid a trip to the photo studio to have your photo taken, but we also provide services at the lowest possible prices. It can be costly to get passport photos taken, but we can offer you a deal too good to refuse. An Algerian passport requires 3 photos, which is why you will have to order a set of 4. Those 4 passport photos will cost you only 1085 DZD. You will not find a better price in all of Algeria.
How to get Algeria Passport Photos or Algeria Visa Photos Online
Getting passport photos online with iVisa Photos could not be simpler. All you need is a decent camera phone or a tablet. Simply follow the requirements above and snap the picture. Moreover, if you do not like it, you can take another. And another, until you get a photo that you love. iVisa Photos does not charge for multiple attempts. Once you have the photo you love, you can either download it to print it yourself, or we can have them delivered to your home. It is as simple as that. For more information about iVisa Photos’ services, or if you have any concerns, do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly answer all of your questions.
Example of a correct photo