In case your nationality requires a visa to visit China, then you may notice that you will also need a photo. Don’t worry! Because our iVisa.com Photo service can take care of all the details with a 100% online process. Moreover, we offer one of the cheapest options on the market. Our customers pay less than in any drugstore or photo booth or with other online services. When using iVisa.com Photo, you don’t only get a photo for your document but a full service that includes an expert review of your photo. Our team members will check if your visa photo is compliant with the requirements of the Chinese government so you are sure that your visa photo is accurate.
Ready to start your journey to China? Then keep reading about the China Visa photo requirements and size and get your photo now!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the online process work?
The process is fast and easy! We have detailed the following steps to get your photo with us:
- Select the document you need the photo for. In this case, for a visa.
- The dimensions are not a problem. Your China visa photos will be 4.80 cm x 3.30 cm.
- Choose whether you want a Print or Digital photo for your document. Either way, we can offer you the best prices!
- Proceed by taking a headshot and uploading it to our platform. Don’t worry about the China Visa photo requirements and size. We have a comprehensive set of instructions that you will follow on this step.
- Our experts will check your visa photo according to immigration guidelines. In case we are not satisfied with the results, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Depending on your location, you may choose a print version and select a Delivery Method (Home Delivery or Store pick-up). If you select the digital version, your photos will arrive in your email inbox soon.
- Finally, make your payment by using a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
Remember that the whole process is online, which is very practical for all members of the same family who need multiple photos for their visas. From the comfort of your home, obtain your visa photos now! We can help you with the China Visa photo requirements and size!
Use the iVisa.com Photo service, so you can focus on planning your journey while we work on your photo requirement!
How will I receive my print and digital photos?
After you have chosen the document that you need the photo for, you must take a headshot and upload it on our platform. According to your current location, we will offer you different alternatives for the delivery of your photos.
If you are currently in the United States, there are two alternatives for photo delivery:
- Digital Photos: your photos will be sent to your email as digital copies.
- Printed Photos: we will deliver the visa photos to your home, or you can pick them up at the nearest store. If you choose to receive the photos at home, it will take 2 to 4 days for your visa photos to arrive. If you choose store delivery, you will pick them up at the CVS or Walgreens of your preference.
In case you are currently living in the US, head to the application page and get your China visa photo today!
Finally, if you are not living in the US, then you will receive your visa photos electronically. Go for the digital photo option and receive your visa photos in your email inbox. This process is the easiest way to get your photos, and you can keep them on any electronic device until you need them for your visa.
We can assure you we have the most affordable prices for your photos. For example, the China Visa photo in digital version will only cost you USD 5.95, and the fee includes the expert photo review. This service will confirm that your photos are 100% compliant with the Chinese government’s guidelines. In addition, during the whole process, we will advise you about the China Visa photo requirements and size.
It’s time to visit China and acquire the most accurate photos for your visa. Get started with the iVisa.com Photo service now!